KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Wally West Respect Thread

The Wally West Respect Thread
Started by: Rorschach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rorschach

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If he hits light speed . . . yeah he sorta would.

Not in the DC Universe.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:38 PM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

If he hits light speed . . . yeah he sorta would.

He'd also become two dimensional and require an infinite amount of energy.

Say it with me, Sym; "Speed. Force."

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 08:56 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Soljer
He'd also become two dimensional and require an infinite amount of energy.

Say it with me, Sym; "Speed. Force."

Silence!

Question: could move at relativistic speeds and increase his mass without getting to the point of an IMP?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 09:04 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Silence!

Question: could move at relativistic speeds and increase his mass without getting to the point of an IMP?

Theoretically? Yes.

Wally can control which relativistic effects he takes on and which he doesn't - as displayed when he's performed infinite mass punches.

There is no time dialation. No length contraction. No necessity for an infinite amount of energy. There is just an increase in mass.

Alternately, he can even ignore the increase in mass, and experience NO relativistic effects.

So, he should then be able to allow his mass to increase and attune himself to the proper vibrational speed to be at the desired mass.

However, I have never seen Wally perform such a trick. In fact, I don't believe I've seen ANY Flash vibrate to relativistic speeds in order to increase their mass.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 09:16 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I didn't see this feat here.

Originally posted by batdude123
This is probably one of the most impressive feats I've ever seen Flash perform. In these scans, Kyle is mind controlled and is attempting to fire a blast at Wonder Woman. She is only about 20 feet away, and when the blast reaches the half way point, Flash springs to action. He scans FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND people to find the people responsible for mind controlling Kyle. He finds them both, and puts them in the line of fire from Kyle's blasts and gets Wonder Woman out of the way. To top it all off he did this in LESS than a PICOSECOND.

http://img308.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flash1hu5.jpg
http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flash2zj8.jpg

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 12:49 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

I didn't see this feat here.

It’s there somewhere. It’s just hard to find because everything is so unorganized.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:51 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Better quality too.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 03:42 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Better quality too.

And more scans.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 04:22 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Soljer
And more scans.
Yeah, geez...

Batdude's kinda sucked...

A lot...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 06:27 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Yeah, geez...

Batdude's kinda sucked...

A lot...

Poorer quality, lower quantity, too verbose, too wordy....

Not to mention the smell; I mean, it did come from Batdude.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 06:30 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Fuck the both of ya.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:30 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fuck the both of ya.

you would...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

*giggles* at the mod spamming the respect thread.

So much for responsibility.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 08:35 PM
Marvelknight
Authority

Rorschach, This thread is very well done. Great job thumb up.

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post May 28th, 2008 06:48 AM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RageOfTheGods
Wielder of Unholy Rage

Wally West is my favourite character, Wally is the best and by far the fastest/strongest flash.

"Let The Rage Of The Gods Guide Thy Fury"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 04:42 AM
RageOfTheGods is currently offline Click here to Send RageOfTheGods a Private Message Find more posts by RageOfTheGods Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Impressive fight against Amazo. He is basically fighting all his teammates's powers and skills combined and used at superspeed, their fight taking place in less than a second. Despite the damage he takes, he still manages to steal Amazo's speed to save his teammates.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 08:46 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey was KC Flash when he was at his most powerful, I know the DC1M version was tough but when was Flash at his best?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 06:39 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by The Great Galen
Hey was KC Flash when he was at his most powerful, I know the DC1M version was tough but when was Flash at his best?

That has always been a good topic of discussion.

Clearly KC Flash looks like incredibly powerful god. But there were no feats attribute to him.

My best guest that KC Flash should have survive when that universe was destroyed.

It's a tough cookie.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 05:46 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Philosophía
Impressive fight against Amazo. He is basically fighting all his teammates's powers and skills combined and used at superspeed, their fight taking place in less than a second. Despite the damage he takes, he still manages to steal Amazo's speed to save his teammates.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Uber.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 05:27 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Don't mess with The Flashes. wink

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 05:39 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote