KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What's more important:- national security or human rights

What's more important. National security or human rights?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
National security 2 10.00%
Human rights 9 45.00%
a bit of both 8 40.00%
Lets make it a police state and get it over with. 1 5.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What's more important:- national security or human rights
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quiero Mota

Re: What's more important:- national security or human rights

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok
This is an issue nowadays seeing as people get locked up without trail, tortured and can be branded a terrorist for minor things like demonstrating.

Because in the US, the Sixth is rarely implemented.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 10:47 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HolyMoly

I thing both things are very important, because when the national secutity is low, it is more difficult to protect the civilists living in this country. But it shouldn`t be allowed not to respect the human rights to get a higher national security.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:05 PM
HolyMoly is currently offline Click here to Send HolyMoly a Private Message Find more posts by HolyMoly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

When I convert the world into my Halen empire, you shall wish you had your mortal rights.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:34 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
When I convert the world into my Halen empire, you shall wish you had your mortal rights.

Do you have any #2 pencils in your pocket protector?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 06:46 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 06:58 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

my sentiments exactly

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 07:15 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

???

I don't have whatever a Pocket protector is, I'm not a nerd, I just like to take mock it.

It's funny how many people are paranoid now a days, it seems you are all quite challenged in the intellect department that is for sure.

However since you know of these PP and #2 do you have one yes, are you an iggnorant fool, a bore yes.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Nov 27th, 2007 at 10:26 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 10:21 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

???

I don't have whatever a Pocket protector is, I'm not a nerd, I just like to take mock it.

It's funny how many people are paranoid now a days, it seems you are all quite challenged in the intellect department that is for sure.

However since you know of these PP and #2 do you have one yes, are you an iggnorant fool, a bore yes.

laughing

Dude, it was a joke. I have no idea who you are but it was the perfect chance to make a very small joke and it wasn't supposed to be very funny...don't take things so personally. And yes, I am a VERY big nerd and I am not afraid to admit it. I never used a pocket protector or taped my glasses. (I don't need to wear glasses... big grin )

Also, I never abbreviated pocket protector to "PP"...is that some sort of leet nerd way of referring to pocket protectors? Also, it is spelled "ignorant"...not "iggnorant.". Congratulations...you when the irony prize. big grin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 08:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

And yes, I am a VERY big nerd and I am not afraid to admit it. I never used a pocket protector or taped my glasses.

At least you're not plotting world domination.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 08:40 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

laughing

Dude, it was a joke. I have no idea who you are but it was the perfect chance to make a very small joke and it wasn't supposed to be very funny...don't take things so personally. And yes, I am a VERY big nerd and I am not afraid to admit it. I never used a pocket protector or taped my glasses. (I don't need to wear glasses... big grin )

Also, I never abbreviated pocket protector to "PP"...is that some sort of leet nerd way of referring to pocket protectors? Also, it is spelled "ignorant"...not "iggnorant.". Congratulations...you when the irony prize. big grin

Thank you. big grin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 09:47 PM
dadudemon

Thank you. big grin

you missed the setup I left for you.... sad I gave you the chance to nit pick "when" on purpose...but you didn't bite...I hear that that is a form of trolling...so I shouldn't really do that... sad

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 10:29 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

No that was to show you, that I don't care.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 10:42 PM
dadudemon

No that was to show you, that I don't care.

Sooo....why did you respond? Or is the fact that you missed it to begin with because you spell things like ignorant like "iggnorant"? and now you are trying to pass it off like you noticed and purposefully ignored it? Tell me something...do you remain slightly swollen a few hours after being abducted by aliens?

Oh yes....Santa Claus.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 12:24 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

heh heh.. pwnt'd.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:56 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Sooo....why did you respond? Or is the fact that you missed it to begin with because you spell things like ignorant like "iggnorant"? and now you are trying to pass it off like you noticed and purposefully ignored it? Tell me something...do you remain slightly swollen a few hours after being abducted by aliens?

Oh yes....Santa Claus.

???

What is that all about, anyway have a nice day. big grin

We all make mistakes, some using past conversations to try and bait me, its stupid and pathetic, as well as very sad, grow up and stop being so immature......I am bored of you now.........goodbye.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Nov 29th, 2007 at 12:13 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 12:10 PM
dadudemon

???

What is that all about, anyway have a nice day. big grin

We all make mistakes, some using past conversations to try and bait me, its stupid and pathetic, as well as very sad, grow up and stop being so immature......I am bored of you now.........goodbye.

I know...it sucks being the 1,304,233 pixel amoung millions of pixels in a full HD setup, doesn't it?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 07:24 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

So how are you today?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 07:34 PM
chithappens

laughing

Geez, glad I didn't do the pacifier joke...

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 07:36 PM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

???

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 07:41 PM
dadudemon

???

Me too. confused

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 08:35 PM