KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Prejudices

Prejudices
Started by: HolyMoly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HolyMoly

Prejudices

Hi!

Everyone has some prejudices if he doesen't know someone well. I'm from Germany and am interested in what prejudices you have about Germans.
wink

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:25 PM
HolyMoly is currently offline Click here to Send HolyMoly a Private Message Find more posts by HolyMoly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate them.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:27 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HolyMoly

Is that a joke???
If not:
You can't hate anyone when you don't even know him!
Tell me a reason why!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:28 PM
HolyMoly is currently offline Click here to Send HolyMoly a Private Message Find more posts by HolyMoly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

One night I went to Germany and met them all. Kicked them all in the balls.

Hate them all.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:30 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Prejudices

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HolyMoly
Hi!

Everyone has some prejudices if he doesen't know someone well. I'm from Germany and am interested in what prejudices you have about Germans.
wink
Bardock.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:37 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:42 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by T.M

laughing

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:46 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by T.M

Classic Fawlty Towers. laughing

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:46 PM
HolyMoly

@Bloigen You are my hero big grin i bet that you don't even know where Germany is on the world!

Excuse me what is a Bardock?

And should the people i the video be Germans??

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:47 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

He's a guy on the forums, got to love faulty towers, that's the one with the moose's head.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Nov 27th, 2007 at 01:51 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:48 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Bardock.
That's a person, not a prejudice. They are very different things, though, granted, both start with p, I see where your confusion came from.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:52 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
That's a person, not a prejudice. They are very different things, though, granted, both start with p, I see where your confusion came from.
so you still love me then. good.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:52 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by Bloigen
Classic Fawlty Towers. laughing

Indeed.

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
He's a guy on the forums, got to love faulty towers, that's the one with the moose's head.

yes it is the one with the moose yes

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:59 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I was stationed in Germany for 18 months, and I met quite a few interesting Germans. I have, as far as I know, no prejudices against people of my own heritage.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 02:00 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

@Bloigen You are my hero big grin i bet that you don't even know where Germany is on the world!

It's beside Sudan, right?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 02:02 PM
HolyMoly

No under Sudan.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 03:18 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 03:19 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Prejudices

Hi!

wink

I have none what so ever prejudices about the Germans, i went to Germany once in high school and all the people especially the women over there are very kind and not to mention very beautiful.

My fiance is 1/4 German BTW smile

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 04:17 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

My dad was from Germany and I'm technically a German citizen although I don't have my paper work so I don't have any prejudices against Germans,they rock.

Sig By pittman

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 04:23 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

meh..not a big fan of germans.erm

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 04:26 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote