KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E11 - Powerless

S02E11 - Powerless
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

adam helped him out of prison, and peter being as oblivious and gullible as he is... he trusted adam

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:06 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

but what about Hiro?

the person who started his heroic journey,
the person who became his friend
the person he trusted

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 12:56 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

look peter is retarded. clearly his judgement is impaired. he has no strategy. what we NEED is future peter. the badass one who can plan shit. also future hiro. seriously is it that hard to realize the obvious. sometimes you just get that urge to smack a character.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 05:32 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

i know!

it was so obvious that Adam wanted to release the virus(because everyone said so)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 06:28 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

I just thought it was stupid. Peter and adam both walked threw the prison walls. Why not walk threw the vault door also? I mean I know why they (writters) made him rip it off the wall becasue of how cool it was, but it makes peter seem like a tool.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 07:35 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

also he took too long. if he can move a ****in big ass truck, he can rip a tiny metal door to shreds. be consistant writers

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:11 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

im sure a truck is a lot easier to rip than that vault door...

im sure sylar could have ripped the vault door off with one finger hah

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 03:21 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

yeah, Sylar knows exactly how to control all of his powers

while Peter has to figure them out one by one

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 03:51 AM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
im sure a truck is a lot easier to rip than that vault door...

im sure sylar could have ripped the vault door off with one finger hah

perhaps, but a truck weighs 10 tons or so. i seriously doubt that a vault door weighs that much. the point is the truck weighs more.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 05:45 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by chickenlover98
perhaps, but a truck weighs 10 tons or so. i seriously doubt that a vault door weighs that much. the point is the truck weighs more.
yea but a truck is mobile while the vault door is made to be kept extremely secure and closed at heavily guarded as it can be.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 07:16 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Let's just agree it was retarded to pry the vault open instead of phasing through it.

doesn't matter how heavy it is, he should have just walked through it

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 06:39 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

Peter is a dummy. Why be upset if your brother gets shot a couple times. Just inject some of your blood in him. It doesnt even have to be right away. Think about it, HRG got shot awhile before he was brought back by clairs blood

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 09:03 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

well i guess he opened it so adam could see the virus or something.....? point is he is dumb to blindly trust people. he has matt's powers. why doesnt he use them?

peter -hey look some random guy who wants to help.... maybe i should read his mind to find out his true intentions????

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 09:32 PM
stickman618

Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
Peter is a dummy. Why be upset if your brother gets shot a couple times. Just inject some of your blood in him. It doesnt even have to be right away. Think about it, HRG got shot awhile before he was brought back by clairs blood

i think maybe Peter's blood is "contaminated" with other powers

that's why it can't be used... maybe... i dunno

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 02:34 AM