KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Liz and Will's Son At The End of POTC 3

Liz and Will's Son At The End of POTC 3
Started by: SelinaAndBruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SelinaAndBruce

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RememberS&S
Alittle to unrealistic and there's no fun in that, he can't die so there's no rush to anything he does. If anything, he'll get bored in the first year and probably suffer till Jesus comes down and saves him.

And saying you'd like to see Lizzie old and wrinkled is like saying you'd like to see Jack old and wrinkled to me. She's just as important a character as Jack and Will. People undermine her way to much. She's a single mom now for godsake and she has to deal with all that stress and crap from everything that went wrong in AWE around her.

She must be a strong person to handle all of that, I respect her alot cause of her determined personality.

Well I think immortal Captain Jack would be fun but i think the best part would be him seeing that he's bored with his immortality he liked living life on the edge type of thing. I wouldn't want him to stay that way I'm sure there's some way to reverse the fountain of youth stuff as there's a million ways to do anything in the Pirates verse.

I'm not knocking Elizabeth importance I just hope if there is a movie centered on Captain Jack Sparrow there's as little of her in it as possible is all. I much like his firstmate though I would not mind him being in it either. Whatever they do though I hope it's got lots of adventure.

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 11:57 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

wait, are we sure there will be a fourth film?

i just can't make up my mind whether i want one or not. I think it would boil down to Yes, IF...

Yes, IF Captain Jack was back, and the star.

Yes, IF Will and Elizabeth weren't in it... (not cause i dont love them, but because i am ready for a new story)

Yes, IF Jack get's a new fun love interest of some kind (even if its a short term deal)

Yes, IF the same writers are back... and the same art direction, costumes, camera crew, etc... (i know, i know, we all sort of lost our faith in the writers, but i have loved all their other films and am willing to give them a second chance)

Yes, IF Jerry produces it... just because i like the requisite amount of explosions and battles.

Yes, IF Gibbs, Barbossa, the dog, and maybe a few other characters return to give it a good vibe.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 12:30 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

If they do a Captain Jack Sparrow movie I hope he does get a fun romance and that the female character doesn't grate. Hollywood rarely gets a female love interest to the hero in movies right IMO they always either over do her bad assness or her damsel in distressness.

I definitely have hopes for a little Sparrbosa. I love them

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 12:59 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by katelovespirate
wait, are we sure there will be a fourth film?

i just can't make up my mind whether i want one or not. I think it would boil down to Yes, IF...

1. Yes, IF Captain Jack was back, and the star.

2. Yes, IF Will and Elizabeth weren't in it... (not cause i dont love them, but because i am ready for a new story)

3. Yes, IF Jack get's a new fun love interest of some kind (even if its a short term deal)

4. Yes, IF the same writers are back... and the same art direction, costumes, camera crew, etc... (i know, i know, we all sort of lost our faith in the writers, but i have loved all their other films and am willing to give them a second chance)

5. Yes, IF Jerry produces it... just because i like the requisite amount of explosions and battles.

6. Yes, IF Gibbs, Barbossa, the dog, and maybe a few other characters return to give it a good vibe.

Rumors I've heard maybe will help u decide Kate!

1. Yes Cap. Jack will be back. So will Johnny (reportedly getting anywhere between 30-40 million for a Pirates 4 depending on Budget)

2. If a Pirates 4 were to happen Will and Liz will not be in it, if plot doesn't call for a cameo or something.

3. lol...well from our speculation we want Kate Beckensile...lol

4. Gore will direct. Ted and Terry will write Pirates 4 (actually already in the works....this from TnT's mouths themselves). Hans Zimmer will NOT do the music, he expressed publically at the premiere of AWE to not call him for a 4th Pirates that he is ready to move on. Art direction, well I heard something about Flying contraptions (i just hope they don't recreate Will Smith's tradgedy of Wild Wild West) and finding Alantis the Lost City!

5. Jerry Brukhiemer will produce. (he is the one who really wants a 4th Pirate film)

6. Gibbs and definately BARBOSSA will return! smile

Hope that helps hun!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 09:04 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
No one else feels it's kind of messed up? Okay, lol
I feel it is d*** depressing.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 04:23 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

As long as the series doesn't go stale. It's the same way with this new Indiana Jones movie coming out. I don't know how to feel about it. Jack has reached that movie character status that Indiana Jones has and I grew up watching Indy, so I'm glad to see him back, but at the same time, is it going to have the magic of the previous movies? Is it going to be true to the characters and the story? I typically don't trust sequels.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 05:55 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It won't go stale if I'm alive.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 05:58 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Originally posted by willofthewisp
As long as the series doesn't go stale. It's the same way with this new Indiana Jones movie coming out. I don't know how to feel about it. Jack has reached that movie character status that Indiana Jones has and I grew up watching Indy, so I'm glad to see him back, but at the same time, is it going to have the magic of the previous movies? Is it going to be true to the characters and the story? I typically don't trust sequels.

I agree...lot's of characters that played a major role in potc,won't be back..so who's left? Jack,Liz,Will,son,and barbossa and his 'crew'.and if Will and Liz arent to return..what would the plot be?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 06:03 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The next level of sexiness.... (fuzzy..)

More please!?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 06:07 AM