KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » ginny for harry redo

ginny for harry redo
Started by: gh_hr _for_eva

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

OK SO WHAT DO YOU THINK

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 10:57 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

i need a review i have the next chapter waiting to come on here

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 10:38 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ehh....its not as good as the others

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 07:52 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

nar 2 long 2 complecated

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 01:29 PM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tonkrox13

I LOVE IT KEEP GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 01:30 AM
tonkrox13 is currently offline Click here to Send tonkrox13 a Private Message Find more posts by tonkrox13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

im waittig for the next chappter to be sent back by a beta and thanks for the comments

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 01:05 PM
tonkrox13

your welcome and your doin a really awesome job on the story

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:54 PM
tonkrox13 is currently offline Click here to Send tonkrox13 a Private Message Find more posts by tonkrox13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

chap 8

here is chapter 8

forgiving

At the same time Ginny had just walked into the closet which was nearly the same size as there room. The closet was divided into sections for jewellery hats shoes bags dresses pants and t-shirts. ‘O my god this is amazing I can’t believe it.’ She chose her outfit then went had a shower; by the time she was done it was time for dinner.

She found everyone but her mum sitting at the table waiting for dinner. She went an found a seat in between Hermione and Harry.

Harry decided that this was the moment to tell everyone ok so as you no im teaching this year so I have decided to repeat 6th year so next year ill finish and ill get head boy and my quidditch captaincy back then. So this year Ginny is captain and head boy will be from a different. Just then the house elves came out with dinner then desert. After dinner Mrs Weasley informed them that tomorrow Arthur Bill Charlie Fleur Fred Katie George and his fiancé Angelina who was getting married the same time as Fred and Katie and Percy where all coming over. Apparently Percy wants to apologise perfect thought Harry.

The next morning when everyone arrived Harry asked if they could all sit in the Lounge room
When everyone was comfortable he went up and got Ginny's necklace and then told Ginny to stand.
“Notice how there’s only 2 Emeralds that is because you parents have to do something Arthur can you please come over her and place a finger on one of the green and say.”

”I Arthur Weasley your father let this Emerald let you no if I am in danger or hurt.”

”Ok so I Arthur Weasley your father let this Emerald let you no if I am in danger or hurt.”

When he finished dad appeared on the crystal next Molly got up an said it replacing Arthur with Molly and
“Ok what do we have to do farther with mother when she finished mum appeared on it.

”Next we will do the sapphires which is family notice how there is 8.”

“yes seeing I only have 6 brothers.” Yes but you see this is how it works bill fleur can you come here please,”
?”

“I want you to both touch the crystal and bill has to say I bill weasley and my wife Fleur Declacour let this sapphire no if you are in danger or hurt.

When he did that a line appeared in the middle of the sapphire one half said Bill and the other said Fleur.

“Perfect now Charlie and Percy you have to say ......... weasley your brother let this sapphire let you no if I am in danger or hurt.”

“Fred Katie George Angelina you have to the same as Bill and Fleur
except replace wife with fiancé.”

“Okay Ron Hermione Neville Luna same as Bill and Fleur again but instead of wife say girlfriend.”

“Now Gabrielle come up here and say I Gabrielle Declacour let this sapphire let you no if I am in danger or hurt.”

Buy the time they were all done everyone’s name was on there
“Now as you can I see I already have put my name on the ruby so if anyone is in danger the necklace will heat up and there name will flash.”

“Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou I absolutely love it.”

“Percy got up and said I would just like to sincerely apologise for what I’ve done I know now that Harry never lied and I let my ego get in the way and I would be very grateful if all of you guys forgive me.

Harry was first to do something he got up and walked over to Percy and shook his hand I forgive you mate next his parents then Ginny then Charlie then Bill then Hermione dragged Ron up to tell him they had forgiven but they twins wouldn’t budge

”nah just kidding Percy of course we forgive you I mean we've missed annoying you.”

“Ahh thanks guys I am so glad you forgave Me.”

“Hey Percy would you like to stay for lunch.”

“umm sure thing Harry.”

GUYS GIRLS
BILL FLEUR
CHARLIE EMTEY
PERCY EMTEY
FRED KATIE
GEORGE ANGELINA
RON HERMIONE
NEVILE LUNA
EMTEY GABRIELLE

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 10:05 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

And Chapter 9
Lunch was very pleasant and they all stayed for the rest of the week before they knew it was August 31st and Harry had to go to Hogwarts as did Ron Hermione and Neville, so the Professor let Ginny and Luna come along. When they got there Professor McGonagall told them Dumbledore wanted to see them so they went to the Headmasters office.

Dumbledore had something to say to everyone, first he spoke to Luna, "Miss Lovegood you will be vital to these five this year do not change your attitude for anybody," He then addressed Ginny, “Miss Weasley, I heard you were taking Harry's position as Quidditch Captain, good luck, I've heard that the Gryffindor are hard to work with in Quidditch," Harry nodded his head vigorously.

He then turned to Neville and Ron, "now Mr Weasley, I know you don’t want to repeat even if your friends are, so how about you help teach Defence Against the Dark Arts with Mr Potter but still attend your other classes, Mr Longbottom how would you like a traineeship with Professor sprout?" Both boys nodded their agreement and Neville beamed.

He then turned to Hermione and gave the group a big shock "now Ms Granger since Professor McGonagall will be taking a holiday this year, we don’t have a transfiguration teacher, how would you like to teach Transfiguration for this year, until she comes back?" Hermione nodded and said "Of course sir but when did the Professor decide to take a holiday?"
"Well Ms Granger ever since she was hit with those Stunners the other year she hasn't felt the same"

Finally he turned to Harry "Now then Mr Potter just remember that this job will be one of the hardest you will ever encounter, besides getting rid of Voldermort, you may go now all of you will have different sleeping arrangements this year, there is a room that only Godric Gryffindor's heir can open and said heir can choose other people that it will open to as well and as we all know Harry here is Godric's heir," He started to explain.

"You all will be able to fit in there, it is situated nearby Moaning Myrtles bathroom there is a corridor that goes into a dead end the room is in said dead end, I believe not even the Marauders found it," he paused to wink at Harry. "Walk down to the end of this hallway and then say I Harry James Potter your heir let my friends, Hermione, Ron, Neville, Ginny, and Luna use this room," he continued.

"A door will then appear when you enter there is a book on the left of the door you all must write your full name's on it then leave then just say your name in your head and enter again so it knows how many rooms to make and the bedrooms will be the same but you can see there doors how many bedrooms there are I don’t know the room will decide, it's like Room of Requirement of sorts," Dumbledore concluded.

When they left the office Harry had something to say about the recent developments "how weird," he said with a weird expression on his face

"Yeah I know mate," said Ron with an equally weird face

"Let’s go and check it out then," Harry declared. When they got there Harry did what he had to do they all then entered the others wrote their names and left the room. When they came back in to there surprise there was one main room which was like the Gryffindor common room. Then there 3 doors leading off to three rooms.

"Does this mean we have to share?' Harry asked looking at Hermione, the brains of the group.

"I guess so," Hermione replied. She grabbed Ron's hand and pulled him over to the first door and told him to say his and her name in his head, Ron did as he was told and then a plaque appeared on the door in front of them and written on it was Ron and Hermione. Neville and Luna did the same and their names appeared on the second door. Harry and Ginny repeated the process and their names appeared the last door.

After a while Ron said "let’s have a look at all the other rooms," Harry nodded and held the door open for Hermione to walk through. Hermione smiled and went into her and Ron's room first but when everybody else tried they were pushed back and only Ron and Hermione could enter.

Hermione thought for a minute "maybe we have to say this 'we Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley give permission for Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Ginny Weasley and Harry Potter to enter our room,'" it worked and the others were able to enter the room

It was really nice, one side had Chudley Cannon’s posters and Quidditch books the other side was a wall full of books and in the middle was a double bed. Ron ears started turning red "we have to share beds," he said embarrassedly.

Ginny laughed "yep that what it looks like," she said giggling.

There was another door next to the one the came in they went through to find a bathroom bigger than the prefects!

Next everyone went to Neville and Luna’s their room had the same bathroom and a double bed, one side had books on plants and some rare pants. The other side had weird objects that only Luna recognised.

The next room, however, was probably the best of them all. Once again there was a double bed and the bathroom, but this time both sides where dedicated to Quidditch. One side had two of the new firebolts and broom servicing kits and their own set of Quidditch balls. The other contained posters of all of the major Quidditch teams and the best Gryffindor Quidditch robes.

“Wow, I love it Harry” said Ginny throwing her arms around the boy in question.

“Same here Gin,” Harry replied hugging her back

Hermione smiled at how in love they were and then said “I think we need to go see Dumbledore again,” everyone agreed so they went back to Dumbledore’s office; he didn’t look surprise at all to see them again.

“Do you like your living arrangements?” he asked in his calming voice.

“Yes it seems we got paired with our partner and we each have things we like,” replied Hermione.

“Sir, I have a question, I know that this year I'm captain but does it mean that Harry and Ron aren't playing?” asked Ginny.

“Well yes and no, Ron’s not a full teacher so he doesn’t have to stop Quidditch, but as Harry is he cannot because many students would think of it as cheating,” he replied. Ginny nodded sadly, she had hoped that she would get to play Quidditch with Harry again this year. “So now that your questions have been answered you may want to get aquatinted with your rooms,”

On the way out Harry turned and said “You guys go on, me and Ginny need to talk about something, we’ll meet you back in our room,”

“Okay what is it Harry?” asked Ginny when the others had left.

“Everyone has a door in their bedroom that leads to a bathroom right, but next to that door we have another one we tried to open it but we couldn’t,”

“Do you know why we got it?” Ginny asked.

“Yes I know, but I'm can’t tell you, yet, I’ll just say it may open it may not, I tell you about it when the time comes,” Harry looked down at her before continuing, “McGonagall asked me to tell you dinner is tonight like usual,”

They joined up with the 2 pairs were coming out of their rooms, when it was time to go to dinner they went down to see one table like there was in Harry third year this time there was only the 3 couples, Professor McGonagall, Professor Sprout and Professor Dumbledore as well.

During dinner Professor McGonagall asked were they wanted to sit from now on “You have three choices with your house Harry, Hermione, Neville and Ron up at the staff table and Ginny and Luna at their house tables or you can sit together at a table between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor.

Harry said he didn’t want to sit at the staff table, no offence, and he wanted to be able for Luna to sit with them. So they took the table of six afterwards Professor McGonagall asked if she could speak to Harry but told the others to stay there.

Professor McGonagall told gave him a list for his classes and what he could teach then she asked Neville, Hermione and Ron to enter “As you 3 know you will be helping us here are your time tables now go back and have fun before the feast tomorrow,” she smiled at them as they left her office.

*&*&*&*&END*&*&*&*&

A/N: Hi there this is AmaraMichelle filling in for Madd09, when she asked me to be her Beta I had a slight idea what to expect, but it was a lot worse then I expected. So many grammatical and spelling errors I shocked. She’s very lucky that I count her as one of my close friends otherwise….. Well let’s just say it wouldn’t be very pretty. Hopefully I’ll have the next chapter betaed soon so until then don’t forget to review.

A/N2: This is Madd09 im sorry I haven’t updated in a while an as my beta said the chaps haven’t been the best so far but hope to change this I already have the next few chapter written.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 10:06 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

So what do use all think

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 10:06 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Okay, first of all...I didn't get that one bit, and I read through it twice (2). Your writing has gotten better with the beta..kinda. I still saw MANY grammatical errors and some punctuational errors.

You have an excellent plot, but I think you just rambled on and on. I couldn't see why most of the things that happened had happened.

I'm hoping this doesn't sound like a flame, but sometimes not everything you post up is good. Basically, I like to call this Constructive Critism. It makes you a better writer because you focus on doing a better job.

Really, this is a great story...you just need SOME adjustments. Sometimes you need more than one beta as well. I never had a beta for the stories I posted on here, but recently, I found another fansite that has excellent writers and beta-ers. I have stories on that site as well and an excellent beta. I'm also up for beta-ing

Back to the stories on here that I wrote, yes well as you could see and tell I had terrible spelling, grammar, and punctuation problems. Today I logged on here and read them, and I was like, "Are you freaking serious? I wrote that bad!!"

I'm sorry if this is insulting to you, your beta, and/or your writing, but I'm only trying to make you into a better writer by giving you..."CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM!!!!"

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 09:27 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

No I don't take that as a flame it fact i appreciate the fact that you took the tie to tell me what was wrong. thanks

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 12:24 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

no problem...i live to help people...just don't take advantage of that

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 12:37 AM