KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What have we learnt...from all 3 movies this time:P

What have we learnt...from all 3 movies this time:P
Started by: Tramps Lady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SelinaAndBruce

70. We learned that we better start believing in ghost stories, because we're in one.

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 09:06 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Oh my we are indeed learned. Number 53 Miz Sel& Bru--kinda disturbing about Ragetti, eek! has he just been reading a lot or eavesdropping at someone's door? How does he know like a lover??

And number 66, Miz LovesTT, you know about Zeus--god and immortal and fornicated just about everybody who was anybody and himself in almost any form!!(I mean a swan...)

Possibly #70 We learned how to tump a ship over!! And gosh darn it , eek! I for one hope I never never have to do that to save my sorry behind or anyone else's.

Are we going to be tested over this later? roll eyes (sarcastic) lmao

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 11:10 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

71. We learned to never do anything incredibly stupid.

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:42 AM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

hahaha, to go along with that.

72. we learned that you should basically do whatever Jack tells you to do, because he's always 10 steps ahead of everyone else.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 03:23 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

laughing big grin Miz Kateloves and SweetP-otC2003, y'all did funny on these last 2.

This is funny stuff--SweetP- yours could be a great tattoo if I could get over the tattoo mentality.

Thanks for adding some chuckle factor in the forum

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 04:32 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ditte3

73.We learned that Calypso can be giant and still the ship doesn't sink.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 07:45 AM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

74. we learned that you don't have to be a professional or have much experience to get voted pirate king.

75. we learned that you generally have to be drunk or insane to understand pirate charts.

76. we learned that you should never stick your neck out for Elizabeth, because you will probably wind up dead.

77. we learned that brocade can be extremely attractive on certain commodores.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:41 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

68. we learned that undead pirates can't taste food or enjoy sex, but they can enjoy warm dresses.

----See.....Will is a undead Pirate...immortal, so how does he have sex on a beach with Lizzy and not only have sex but create a child????!!!!
Does it mean he can have sex but not enjoy it? What have we learned.....???LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:46 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

i hope he enjoyed it.

here's my question. how in the heck are they supposed to count ten years exactly? is it ten years to the DAY or the DATE? counting leap years, etc? how are you suppose to count that perfectly? did they have a calendar on them at the time?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 03:39 PM
SelinaAndBruce

78. We learned that even though swearing is not allowed in Disney movies, clear hints towards men partaking in prostitution are allowed

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 11:25 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

79. we learned that it is possible to acquire black eyeliner anywhere on earth, including davy jones' locker.

80. we learned that it is also possible to acquire well-fitting black lingerie for that special moment anywhere on earth, and in the midst of an epic battle as well.

81. we learned that fake eyeballs can be very valuable and important.

82. we learned that you get credit for trying to read the bible.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 12:38 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Absolutely learned it top to bottom--Miz Sel&Bru, #78, it is an odd bit confused of standards, innuit, Pirates, yes--that seems to cover it all. lol on that.

#77, Miz Kateloves--you know wouldn't have thought about that just Johnny on the spot, but now that you mention it, it does feel learned in the nicest sense of the word, fabric, person,...anywho, universal truth no doubt!! big grin

#ing no longer an option for me, too challenged:

We learned that there needs to be something in it for the pirate for said pirate to perform various variations on pirating. Except for the one bit of piracy when he stole our hearts. love happy (16 hours from winter break--oh my)

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 05:15 AM
Faith27

Piracy is not good for our movie industry....big grin

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 06:54 PM
Faith27 is currently offline Click here to Send Faith27 a Private Message Find more posts by Faith27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

So very very true Miz Faith 27--we're not into thieving miffed if that's what you might be thinkin'--Stealing hard work , no --loving pirate --well now what else might you expect here in the Caribbean (Gulf, Atlantic, Pacific...)

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 02:10 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

70. We learned -what the whole show is about:
☠Johnny is from Miramer + like 20 other places.
☠Racism
☠Agism
☠Eggism
and then we forgot what we were even jealous about.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 12:13 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

83. Only one woman exists in the world to be a romantic interest and that's Elizabeth Swann. The best the rest of us can hope for is to be a weird fortune teller.

Oh, PS: has anyone ever heard the word "eggism?" It's not in the dictionary or in the thesaurus so it must just be a word associated with really bad acne.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 01:53 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Sorry I think something really hacked KMC because I do not think I put the wrong number at all. This is I believe the 3rd time something like this happened.)

I think you can technically make "egg-ism" a word for usage.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 02:45 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

84. Much like the valuable lesson in Austin Powers, you don't need really great teeth to be a sex symbol.

Hmm, egg-ism also isn't a word. Isn't that just silly? Especially when "intelligent" people use it.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 02:45 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

LOL LOL LOL! No good teeth is definitely a little bump in the road for Austin and Jack.
Eggism is my new favorite word willo...along with the word 'eggist'. Bad acne...how do you come up with it?

85. Always keep more than one peanut on your ship if you wanna live

Freedom...

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 03:04 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Well, I had some inspiration for "eggism..." if you want to read certain things on your down time.

86. If little Jacks are whispering in your ears, just sit back and enjoy it.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 04:37 PM