KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » AbnormalButSane is now my wife...

AbnormalButSane is now my wife...
Started by: Blight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

NEW PAGE

Old Post Feb 16th, 2017 11:46 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy
I met abs in London a few months ago, along with bardock sancty and piggle, that was fun. Abs is just as awesome and nice as she ever was

She is also married now

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 12:03 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I've met lots of chicks all over the place. Smart thing was I LEFT EM those places.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 06:43 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by walshy
I met abs in London a few months ago, along with bardock sancty and piggle, that was fun. Abs is just as awesome and nice as she ever was

She is also married now

That's so cool! What made that happen?

-_-

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 07:13 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Originally posted by Blight
That's so cool! What made that happen?
over the years we've somehow all stayed in contact through forums, Skype and telegram.

Abs wanted to go to Europe I guess and since sancty and bardock are both in Germany she went there then they all came to London to hang out, and piggle is my gf now, so we all met up and had a gay old time

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 04:09 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

It was the best.

Except for welshy being there.

He really ruined our gay ol' time tbf

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 08:01 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

That's awesome! You're in England?

That's right, we used to speak German with one another, I forgot about that.

-_-

Old Post Feb 19th, 2017 01:25 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I want to go to Germany.

-_-

Old Post Sep 28th, 2023 04:31 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

You married ABS? Well, good for you because I always thought she was hot and sexy.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2023 07:01 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Hahaha no I just claimed it when I was incredibly thirsty in... 2007? She was super cute for sure. Probably why I was so thirsty laughing

-_-

Old Post Sep 28th, 2023 07:50 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Still, good for you.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2023 08:06 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I am married now. Not to ABS.

Been in the same relationship for almost 14 years now.

-_-

Old Post Sep 28th, 2023 08:39 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

You didn't marry ABS? Did she reject you?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2023 09:41 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

She rejected me, like, time and time again, but we never met IRL so it ain't no biggy. I was in a wild spot in 2007 where I needed a safe place to be rejected, which apparently was online.

ABS was a trooper for all the weird shit that happened in these forums laughing

-_-

Old Post Sep 29th, 2023 11:45 AM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

ABS once told me she was insane and had a degree in physics. I was confused. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 29th, 2023 12:47 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Those two things are not mutually exclusive. Though saying she's insane sure does contradict the name

-_-

Old Post Sep 29th, 2023 03:20 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Well her argument was she was abnormal but sane. So maybe she's not insane. Just was told she was insane.

I can relate. I got told I was schizophrenic. I disagreed with them. Stupid doctors and nurses.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2023 05:21 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

.... was a test conducted? confused

-_-

Old Post Sep 29th, 2023 05:30 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

No. The doc just said I had paranoid schizophrenia and had to take benzodiazapines like respirodone. Made me very lethargic and gain about 30 pounds. Bastards.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2023 07:02 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Wild that doesn't seem very doctorly.

-_-

Old Post Oct 4th, 2023 12:33 PM