KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » shocking news about punkyhermy!

shocking news about punkyhermy!
Started by: Jack R. Crown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jack R. Crown
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
Why does no one stand up to her?
because of her status, she is an older memer so the mods like her. it's like the american police system, if you're friends with a cop, you can do whatever you want.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 10:35 PM
Jack R. Crown is currently offline Click here to Send Jack R. Crown a Private Message Find more posts by Jack R. Crown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
your just now finding that out? Reverend Axel is ALWAYS chidish in his posts and him and this thread starter if anybody,should BOTH be banned.Reverend is one of those guys the mods love as well and wont ban wither.as you saw,he engages in name calling when he cant counter your points and yet the mods wont do a damn thing about him like so many others here.a newbie will come on here and get a few warnings and get banned if they dont stop,not people like reverend.do yourself a favor,put him on your ignore list,he aint worth it.

it was aimed mainly at the threadstarter

axels cool

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 10:36 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Originally posted by Jack R. Crown
i am not talking about that conversation you retard. i mean all her other bashing sprees to every new member
See,that's flaming,you're insulting more members.

Sig By pittman

TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack R. Crown
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu
she has a nice Avvy, let her be :P
oh good thinking. she looks pretty, so lets ignore the fact that she is a FILTHY RACIST

Jack R. Crown is currently offline Click here to Send Jack R. Crown a Private Message Find more posts by Jack R. Crown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

because of her status, she is an older memer so the mods like her. it's like the american police system, if you're friends with a cop, you can do whatever you want.
I wouldn't be talking if I were you.

Sig By pittman

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 10:37 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack R. Crown
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TRH
See,that's flaming,you're insulting more members.
just shut up, will you? you biased racist peice of filth.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 10:37 PM
JackieCD

Oh Dear God No!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 10:38 PM
JackieCD is currently offline Click here to Send JackieCD a Private Message Find more posts by JackieCD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I got no clue what she looks like

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 10:39 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

just shut up, will you? you biased racist peice of filth.
You are the bias one,your breaking the rules again and again.

Sig By pittman

Jack R. Crown
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules
I got no clue what she looks like
that is irrelevent really

Jack R. Crown
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TRH
You are the bias one,your breaking the rules again and again.
what rules? you are talking like an idiot. but i am unsure why i am even talking to someone who backs the extermination of millions of jews.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 10:40 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Mr Parker
your just now finding that out? Reverend Axel is ALWAYS chidish in his posts and him and this thread starter if anybody,should BOTH be banned.Reverend is one of those guys the mods love as well and wont ban either.as you saw,he engages in name calling when he cant counter your points and yet the mods wont do a damn thing about him like so many others here.a newbie will come on here and get a few warnings and get banned if they dont stop,not people like reverend.do yourself a favor,put him on your ignore list,he aint worth it.
I HATE THAT *******!!!!

One little spark...

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 10:41 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Wålshy
you used to be cool man. what happened?

He became scared of the truth of whats really going on in america and then became a real A-hole is what happened to him.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 10:42 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

The Internet, Why tap into all those fun facts when you can start bullshit fights.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 10:42 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack R. Crown
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kodak
The Internet, Why tap into all those fun facts when you can start bullshit fights.
you are making no sense

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 10:43 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

what rules? you are talking like an idiot. but i am unsure why i am even talking to someone who backs the extermination of millions of jews.
The Rules Of KMC Forums.
Well 1,that is a racist remark in itself,Germans do not back the extermination of Jews,It would be kinda hard for me to do that because I am background Jewish.

Sig By pittman

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 10:43 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Wålshy
you used to be cool man. what happened?
SRY I TAK TEH INTRNETZ SRRSLY

One little spark...

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 10:44 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Second.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

lol

Sig By pittman

Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Hey - you guys wanna stop being so ****ing immature? For god's sake. It's called PMs. Learn to handle your little disputes in a calm, sensible way that doesn't involve a racist battle royale on a ****ing internet forum.

Do you know how stupid all of you who are seriously fighting about this look? Pretty ****ing stupid.

Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote