KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Free Energy

Free Energy
Started by: Katsu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Katsu

Once again Jaden. We have discussed this before and you said you didnt understand. The laws of physics are NOT broken. We tap into energy exchanges ALREADY PRESENT. Is this so hard to understand?

Nice video: Free Energy, another inconvenient truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWOx...feature=related

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 05:33 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

People, let me explain it to you.

In this universe all bodies are exchanging energy with each other. Why? We have Newton who discovered that all masses attract each other, in normal people language: Saturn is doing it with Mars and Mars is doing it with Mercurius etc, etc, etc.

We can tap into these energy exchanges and by doing so we will have a source of infinite energy. Its really not that complicated.

Now, there are people who stand behind the laws of physics saying energy cannot be created nor destroyed.

This is correct and this law cannot be broken. The thing we do in free energy devices is just tap into energy exchanges which are already present. So you never break a law because we are neither creating nor destroying anything!

Imagine a world with infinite energy, everyone could have access to power and thus poverty would come to an end. We could have an utopia here on earth!

Why would anyone not want have an utopia on this planet earth is beyond me.......Jaden care to elaborate?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 05:43 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is you switching arguments again when you've been schooled fiercly by me...again

nice try

within the 1st minute of that video the guy says "it's not free...nothing is free"

way to shoot yourself in the foot sherlock

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 05:59 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Katsu
People, let me explain it to you.

In this universe all bodies are exchanging energy with each other. Why? We have Newton who discovered that all masses attract each other, in normal people language: Saturn is doing it with Mars and Mars is doing it with Mercurius etc, etc, etc.

We can tap into these energy exchanges and by doing so we will have a source of infinite energy. Its really not that complicated.

Now, there are people who stand behind the laws of physics saying energy cannot be created nor destroyed.

This is correct and this law cannot be broken. The thing we do in free energy devices is just tap into energy exchanges which are already present. So you never break a law because we are neither creating nor destroying anything!

Imagine a world with infinite energy, everyone could have access to power and thus poverty would come to an end. We could have an utopia here on earth!

Why would anyone not want have an utopia on this planet earth is beyond me.......Jaden care to elaborate?

please show me a viable and completely free method of tapping into the energy between mars and saturn....infact even the earth and mars...

care to elaborate...or do you simply care to change the subject of your argument for the 4th time in this thread

from energies which cant be proven to exist (although CERN and the LHC might change this soon) to cars which actually dont run on water but sacrificial and expensive to produce catalysts....to misinterpreting the laws of thermodynamics...and now to crap about exploiting the energy between planet...aka gravity...something which isn't even understood by physicists but is generally regarded as a weak force compared to others in the known universe

it's even easy to tell when you know you've been beaten cause you usually dont post for a while then start with something like "listen people...the truth is out there" or some other such propagandist nonsense

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 06:07 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

Originally posted by jaden101
please show me a viable and completely free method of tapping into the energy between mars and saturn....infact even the earth and mars...

You want proof of gravitational energy at work!?!?!

Easy one!

Hydro energy harnessed from the power unleashed when water is falling down. Graviational energy at its very best. Its free and infinite.

Hydropower! Niagara Falls, Canada.

[b](please log in to view the image)

Hydropower! Three Gorges Dam, China

(please log in to view the image)

Hydropower! Aswan High Dam, Egypt

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 05:44 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You want proof of gravitational energy at work!?!?!

Easy one!

Hydro energy harnessed from the power unleashed when water is falling down. Graviational energy at its very best. Its free and infinite.

Hydropower! Niagara Falls, Canada.

Hydropower! Three Gorges Dam, China

Hydropower! Aswan High Dam, Egypt

So it's powered by gravity?...So it'd still work without the water?...wow...didn't know that.

I fail to see what any of those have to do with tapping energy between Mars and Saturn.

Were any of those dams free to build?...Are any of them free to maintain?...I'm pretty sure the 3 gorges dam cost about $40 billion to build

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 08:54 AM
Katsu

So it's powered by gravity?...So it'd still work without the water?...wow...didn't know that.

It is powered by gravity yes. The water is merely the vessel that translates the power of gravitational energies into something that can be directly harnessed by man

I fail to see what any of those have to do with tapping energy between Mars and Saturn.

Between Mars and Saturn? The laws of physics state that ALL objects in the universe are exchanging energies. Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and even planets in the universe unknown to us. That is what ALL implies. Not just 2 planets, you silly.

Were any of those dams free to build?...Are any of them free to maintain?...I'm pretty sure the 3 gorges dam cost about $40 billion to build

Once the inital investment has been made, it will provide us with free energy. What do you not understand here? Another example, once a person has installed a solar panel on his or her roof, it will provide that house with more or less free energy. You might want to read up on how economics work.

And yes, I know, I am rather late to reply, but I have been AFK for quite a while. Besides, the conspiracy forum is filled with absolute garbage today with all sorts of mumbo jumbo fake disinfo crap conspiracies. This thread needs to go back to the top. The conspiracy by the oil interests to suppress knowledge of the free energy that is around us, is very real. And can be easily proven too.

Last edited by Katsu on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:29 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 12:25 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
It is powered by gravity yes. The water is merely the vessel that translates the power of gravitational energies into something that can be directly harnessed by man

There's a reason they call them "hydro" electric power stations.

quote:
Between Mars and Saturn? The laws of physics state that ALL objects in the universe are exchanging energies. Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and even planets in the universe unknown to us. That is what ALL implies. Not just 2 planets, you silly.

So what's the "vessel" when harnessing the gravity between mars and saturn then?

quote:
Once the inital investment has been made, it will provide us with free energy. What do you not understand here? Another example, once a person has installed a solar panel on his or her roof, it will provide that house with more or less free energy. You might want to read up on how economics work.

I'm not the one with the extremely flawed view of economics and specifically the word "free" here.

quote:
And yes, I know, I am rather late to reply, but I have been AFK for quite a while. Besides, the conspiracy forum is filled with absolute garbage today with all sorts of mumbo jumbo fake disinfo crap conspiracies. This thread needs to go back to the top. The conspiracy by the oil interests to suppress knowledge of the free energy that is around us, is very real. And can be easily proven too.

Easy to prove yet it's taken you 2 years to come up with this post which still doesn't.

Well done you.

The reason the conspiracy thread is dead is because most of the naive infants like you have grown up and moved on and don't believe every silly little thing you read on the internet. That combined with the fact that those of us who aren't blatent liars and that actually bothered to find out what experts said in context combined with indisputable photgraphic evidence scared off most of the idiots from the 9/11 thread and the conspiracy forum altogether.

Of course they would never admit to it...They simply say "I'm posting more at a proper conspiracy site"...Which means they'd rather spout their crap in a place where it won't be challenged and proven to be complete bullshit...Keeping their little false information bubble intact...Ironic isn't it?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 01:59 PM
Katsu

Allow me to clarify, when hydro energy was created by Nikola Tesla water was the only way of harnessing gravitational energies at that moment in time. Today we can harness it directly, for example, by making use of electromagnetic motors. A vessel is no longer needed because the science behind it has evolved.

Free, what is so hard to understand about the word free?

Jaden owns a trailer using fossil fuels to heat his shit:

Costs per year: $ 1000
Costs made after 10 years: $ 10.000

Katsu owns a nice beach villa powered by solar panels:

Initial cost of solar panel: $ 1000
Costs per year for heating: $ 0
Costs made after 10 years: $ 1000

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 12:16 PM
Katsu

The reason the conspiracy thread is dead is because most of the naive infants like you have grown up and moved on and don't believe every silly little thing you read on the internet. That combined with the fact that those of us who aren't blatent liars and that actually bothered to find out what experts said in context combined with indisputable photgraphic evidence scared off most of the idiots from the 9/11 thread and the conspiracy forum altogether.

I have no intention of reviving it, only making sure some decent TRUE NONE RIDICULOUS conspiracies will stay on top of the list. That's all folks.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 12:18 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Allow me to clarify, when hydro energy was created by Nikola Tesla water was the only way of harnessing gravitational energies at that moment in time. Today we can harness it directly, for example, by making use of electromagnetic motors. A vessel is no longer needed because the science behind it has evolved.

Free, what is so hard to understand about the word free?

Jaden owns a trailer using fossil fuels to heat his shit:

Costs per year: $ 1000
Costs made after 10 years: $ 10.000

Katsu owns a nice beach villa powered by solar panels:

Initial cost of solar panel: $ 1000
Costs per year for heating: $ 0
Costs made after 10 years: $ 1000

You've still not answered my quesiton. You were the one that claimed the following

quote:

So how exactly would you use electromagnetic motors to tap into the gravitational energies between Saturn and Mars?

How utterly gigantic would these electromagnets have to be and how much resources would they take to build...Therefore how much cost would it take to build them?

So you're using solar panels to prove a point about harnessing the energy between the gravities of Mars and Saturn?

Wow...You really are a complete idiot.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 11:25 PM
dadudemon

You've still not answered my quesiton. You were the one that claimed the following

So how exactly would you use electromagnetic motors to tap into the gravitational energies between Saturn and Mars?

How utterly gigantic would these electromagnets have to be and how much resources would they take to build...Therefore how much cost would it take to build them?

So you're using solar panels to prove a point about harnessing the energy between the gravities of Mars and Saturn?

I got your point a long time ago.

He claims, indirectly, that we can tap into the gravitational exchanges between large bodies. If that were possible, how much energy could we really "harvest" by tapping into that? By doing so, would we not be removing some of the energy from that system that has created an equilibrium? Meaning, if we tapped into the gravitational exchanges between the Earth and the Sun, that would definitely speed up our decaying orbit by a huge margin. What would take longer than the death of our main sequence star would take closer to thousands of years...depending on how much of that energy we remove from that gravitational system.

But, why would we try to harvest the weakest fundemental interaction force when we should actually be figuring out how to harvest the strong force (gluons)? We don't have to rely on gigantic gravitational bodies for energy, if we do. Additionally, how do you (ambiguous "you" not "Jaden" you.) harvest the gravitons' propogation?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 10:37 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

But, why would we try to harvest the weakest fundemental interaction force

I was going to ask that question but I feared even the most basic physics behind the fundamentals of elementary particle interactions (Stong and weak nuclear, gravity and electromagnetism) would be way WAAYYY beyond Katsu's non copy and paste abilities.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 02:55 PM
Katsu

Tongue

You are mixing things up here. The title of this thread is FREE ENERGY. You say there exists no FREE energy, I proved you wrong by using my example of a house powered by solar energy.

Now we can go back to gravitational energy, gravitational energy is just one of the many forms of free energy out there. One that is still in its infancy, and needs much more research before we can actually have a product that can be used by consumers.

When the science behind this technology improves we will have a product that is fast to produce and need not to be huge or big at all. Remember, in 1970 computers were about the size of a house. Today they fit in our briefcase.

Don't underestimate science, Jaden. It will evolve and come up with things we think are IMPOSSIBLE today.

In the year 1900 for example, any person alive would of thought the following:

-A metal aeroplane weighing 350 tonnes can’t fly, you crazy
-Television? You couldn’t possibly watch a person 10.000 miles away. Talk sense, idiot!
-Telephone? You can’t talk to somebody who lives in another country unless you visit them, you lunatic
-a F1 formula race car going 250 miles an hour? Hahaha, the fastest way to travel is a galloping horse, everyone knows that, crackpot!
-A machine could beat a man at chess? Call the doctor, you lost it!

big grin

Last edited by Katsu on Feb 7th, 2011 at 09:51 AM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 09:45 AM
Katsu

I got your point a long time ago.

He claims, indirectly, that we can tap into the gravitational exchanges between large bodies.

Correct, it would never violate the first law of thermodynamics which states energy cannot be created nor destroyed and no more energy can come out of an system than was put it. We are not creating nor destroying anything, merely using that which is already there.

We tap into it. There are massive exchanges of energy in the universe. Science is currently working hard to perfect the way of tapping into these energies. It will only be a matter of time before we will be able to use them in our daily lives. There are already many prototypes and devices that really work, they only have to be fine tuned before actual consumers can get to use them.

You might want to youtube them, that way you can see them work with your own eyes.

The following e-book consists of 2251 pages full of patents and devices that use free energy made by people/scientists from all over the world. It is AWESOME big grin. Link here http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/PJKbook.pdf

Last edited by Katsu on Feb 7th, 2011 at 09:54 AM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 09:51 AM
dadudemon

Correct, it would never violate the first law of thermodynamics which states energy cannot be created nor destroyed and no more energy can come out of an system than was put it. We are not creating nor destroying anything, merely using that which is already there.

We tap into it. There are massive exchanges of energy in the universe. Science is currently working hard to perfect the way of tapping into these energies. It will only be a matter of time before we will be able to use them in our daily lives. There are already many prototypes and devices that really work, they only have to be fine tuned before actual consumers can get to use them.

You might want to youtube them, that way you can see them work with your own eyes.

The following e-book consists of 2251 pages full of patents and devices that use free energy made by people/scientists from all over the world. It is AWESOME big grin. Link here http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/PJKbook.pdf

You've been very civil, dude, so I won't make any smartass replies to you.

That said, how do you propose we get over this:

"If that were possible, how much energy could we really "harvest" by tapping into that? By doing so, would we not be removing some of the energy from that system that has created an equilibrium? Meaning, if we tapped into the gravitational exchanges between the Earth and the Sun, that would definitely speed up our decaying orbit by a huge margin."

By removing some of the gravity energy from that system, you will cause the plant/sun or planet/planet to be thrown out of wack. It depends on how much energy you take from the system but depending on where you take it from, it will affect the other gravity systems: it's one giant holistic gravity system. Taking some away from one location affects another.

If we could figure out how to tap into gravitons, why wouldn't we just tap into gluons? The energy retrieved is very very local, is giganticlly geometrically much higher per unit mass, and would not affect something like the orbit of the Earth.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 01:30 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
You are mixing things up here. The title of this thread is FREE ENERGY. You say there exists no FREE energy, I proved you wrong by using my example of a house powered by solar energy.

When I reply to one of your specific ideas and question it you don't bother addressing my criticisms...You simply move on to something else and address the "people" as if you are some font of knowledge...

quote:
Now we can go back to gravitational energy, gravitational energy is just one of the many forms of free energy out there. One that is still in its infancy, and needs much more research before we can actually have a product that can be used by consumers.

But you said.

quote:
Its really not that complicated.

Yet you still can't explain even the most basic way of doing it...You simply repeat that we can "tap into it".

quote:
Don't underestimate science, Jaden. It will evolve and come up with things we think are IMPOSSIBLE today.

I don't...And at least we agree on something.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 01:53 PM
Katsu

You've been very civil, dude, so I won't make any smartass replies to you.

That said, how do you propose we get over this:

"If that were possible, how much energy could we really "harvest" by tapping into that? By doing so, would we not be removing some of the energy from that system that has created an equilibrium? Meaning, if we tapped into the gravitational exchanges between the Earth and the Sun, that would definitely speed up our decaying orbit by a huge margin."

The energy exchanges we are talking about are massive, we are talking about the energy exchanges taking place in the entire universe. Mankind tapping into these exchanges and using it for their own benefit are too insignificant to upset the entire universe. Think of an mosquito sucking a little blood out of a human being. Yes, the mosquito "steals" some of our blood, but it is too small of an amount to really upset the biological system of us human beings.

We are like a grain of dust in the Sahara, we can think we could upset the universe, but it would merely be delusion of grandeur, wouldn't it?

About tapping into gluons, I really have no idea. I understand the basics of free energy, but nothing more than that. I really suggest taking a look at that e-book I posted. There is so much good stuff in there.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2011 12:05 PM
Katsu

When I reply to one of your specific ideas and question it you don't bother addressing my criticisms...You simply move on to something else and address the "people" as if you are some font of knowledge...

Jaden, I have never studied physics. If you want the details, may I suggest you start studying it and then specifically into the science that deals with free energy. I have read tons about it and am able to explain the basics of it, but nothing more than that. If you want definite answers, please take a look at that e-book I posted.

Now, the basics are not complicated, just like 1+1 = 2 is not that difficult to understand. E=MC2 is a little more complicated though, and that's what you want me, a layman, to answer for you. Insane, nay?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2011 12:09 PM
Deano

free energy is a possiblity but the powers that be wont let this happen

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 12:01 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote