KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Bowser

Bowser
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Bowser

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowser_%28Nintendo%29

I just searched, and didn't see a Bowser thread here in the Respect Forum. How could anyone forget to make one about him?! sad

Anyhow, yeah. Respect the King Koopa here. He owns, especially in the latest Mario game, Galaxy. He's so badass in it.

I'm just glad they used bubbly text for him again instead of that ridiculous voice of his in Sunshine.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Jan 6th, 2008 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:38 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Come now he is the godfather of villains, and badass to end, I mean he has 8 children 7 that have vanished, no real mate and he likes to kidnap princesses, yeah Bowser is badass as well as confusing.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 12:07 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Come now he is the godfather of villains, and badass to end

Him and Ridley both. cool

I mean he has 8 children 7 that have vanished, no real mate and he likes to kidnap princesses

*somewhat disturbing thought*
Maybe he planned to use her as a mate?
Nah...

yeah Bowser is badass as well as confusing.

Well, I don't know about confusing.

I mean, what's confusing about him?

-----

On a side note, in that latest SE video shown on the Brawl/dojo website...

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/game...ea/modea10.html

Bowser's shown holding a big gun of some sort in part of the video (most likely the same gun Wario used against poor Zelda when Kirby was shown rescuing Peach from Petey).
Pretty cool stuff.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Jan 6th, 2008 at 09:50 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 09:48 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

As you know there are allot of loose ends to Bowser.

Ridley for Brawl, I thought I would sneak that in there, but yes respect the ultimate King of Koopas, who is A grade evil.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 09:52 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I was actually just thinking of making this a couple days ago. Bowser is one of my all-time favorite villains, because he's grown into such a great guy.

Regal king, powerful magician, loving father, sportsman of all sorts. Plus he has a crush on Peach, and has to deal with inept minions at every turn. There's no way I couldn't love the big guy.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
*somewhat disturbing thought*
Maybe he planned to use her as a mate?
Nah...

Why nah? We know he likes Peach, and sometimes I think there's no way she could possibly be kidnapped as often as she is unless she's willing, and maybe even helping. big grin

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:06 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by General Kaliero
I was actually just thinking of making this a couple days ago. Bowser is one of my all-time favorite villains, because he's grown into such a great guy.

Regal king, powerful magician, loving father, sportsman of all sorts. Plus he has a crush on Peach, and has to deal with inept minions at every turn. There's no way I couldn't love the big guy.

Why nah? We know he likes Peach, and sometimes I think there's no way she could possibly be kidnapped as often as she is unless she's willing, and maybe even helping. big grin

Oh, you know she is, that hussy.

(we discuss this waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too often...)

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:06 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I think that Peach is doing Bowser on the side. Hmm...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:08 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Lana

The shame of her, stringing that poor plumber along when it's obvious the big, manly spiked turtle has kidnapped her heart permanently.

(you say that like it's a bad thing)

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:10 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

The shame of her, stringing that poor plumber along when it's obvious the big, manly spiked turtle has kidnapped her heart permanently.

Mario's such a fool...

(nah, it's amusing. Though probably says a lot about our minds)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:13 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

So we've all come to our conclusions about Peach, right?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:16 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
So we've all come to our conclusions about Peach, right?

What, that she has good taste?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:22 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

That she's a ****.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:23 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Nah, Peach is cool. And really brave for working towards interspecies relationships and a better atmosphere between the two Kingdoms. She just needs to learn to let go of that plumber.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:26 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
That she's a ****.

No, she's just a girl who knows what she wants.

And how to get it.

Peach is awesome stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:26 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

As you know there are allot of loose ends to Bowser.

Oh, yeah. That's true.
Same goes for Ridley as well.

Meh. I guess Nintendo just never gives that much info on their villains, which is why they always have loose ends.

but yes respect the ultimate King of Koopas, who is A grade evil.

Indeed. cool

I was actually just thinking of making this a couple days ago.

Oh. I guess I saved you the trouble then. >.>

Bowser is one of my all-time favorite villains, because he's grown into such a great guy.

Ah yes.

Ya gotta love the loving father part about him, as shown in Super Mario Sunshine's ending. big grin

And yeah. Being a powerful magician in addition to his classic fire breath makes him Awesome with a capital A. yes

Hmm. Perhaps. I never thought of it that way...

Then again, Peach always seems to be willing to be rescued, regardless of how often she gets kidnapped.

xd

Heh...

In Super Mario 64, the only thing Mario got for recovering all the power stars and rescuing the princess from Bowser is a cake and a kiss on the nose.

I don't know about Mario, but I'd feel totally ripped off if I was him. sick

(nah, it's amusing. Though probably says a lot about our minds)

Indeed it does. stick out tongue

What, that she has good taste?

Pretty much.

Nah, Peach is cool. And really brave for working towards interspecies relationships and a better atmosphere between the two Kingdoms. She just needs to learn to let go of that plumber.

Yeah. I guess so >.>...

And how to get it.

Co-signed.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:33 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

And how to get it.

So, she's like, a 'it' girl?

(God, I really need to learn how to word stuff)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:35 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
In Super Mario 64, the only thing Mario got for recovering all the power stars and rescuing the princess from Bowser is a cake and a kiss on the nose.

I don't know about Mario, but I'd feel totally ripped off if I was him. sick

Me too. After all those stars one definitely deserves to get it on.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:38 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

They probably did.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:50 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Me too. After all those stars one definitely deserves to get it on.

Considering that was what? His fifth, sixth time saving her?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 12:34 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Something like that. I'd say she needs to learn to put out, but I think she likes Bowser more.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 12:38 AM