KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel Characters You Hope Don't Turn Out To Be Skrulls....

Marvel Characters You Hope Don't Turn Out To Be Skrulls....
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Phoenix is supposed to pierce all lies or some crap like that, so I don't think that any of the X-men will turn out to be Skrulls :/

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 02:11 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

i have a feeling they will make an xman a skrull....just to surprise us and make us go oohhhhh, definetly one at least

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 02:38 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules
laughing

Iron-man- "Note to self, Hank's being weird. No depression, no wife beating, no personality disorders. All his actions....it's.......heroic.....

........I must add him to the list of skrull suspects."

it'd be funny if he wasn't banging tigra too...

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
That was my first choice. They have done wonders with the character to just ruin it now.

Iron Man: While not my favorite character, I understand his motivations. The character has come a long way and making him a skrull would be plain stupid.

Phoenix: Too easy/lazy of an excuse just to bring her back.

Plus he got some from Tigra! Real Hank was too much of a punk to get some from her. Unles she a ho!

leave hank alone dammit...

Punisher and Gambit. I want their skrull imposter's to be killed and then discovered that the originals are dead.

And never existed no expression

And are gay no expression

works for me...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 04:27 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

The X-skrull is easily Bishop...why cuz he already changed his future way back in the day.. and whatever it took to erase the event that led to mutants being held in concentration camps was already accomplished so there should have been no reason to want to kill a baby...Magneto...definitely...think for a moment that the only thing that ever prevented Xavier from finding him was his helmet...he may have been repowered but he has been out of costume for years now, and ever since xavier has been repowerd he has been searching for him in earnest, but to know avail..and we've all seen tat these ugly chinned bastards have avoided all attemptss at detection thus far so im sure that telepathy would be one of them

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 04:52 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by manjaro
The X-skrull is easily Bishop...why cuz he already changed his future way back in the day.. and whatever it took to erase the event that led to mutants being held in concentration camps was already accomplished so there should have been no reason to want to kill a baby...Magneto...definitely...think for a moment that the only thing that ever prevented Xavier from finding him was his helmet...he may have been repowered but he has been out of costume for years now, and ever since xavier has been repowerd he has been searching for him in earnest, but to know avail..and we've all seen tat these ugly chinned bastards have avoided all attemptss at detection thus far so im sure that telepathy would be one of them

The reason Xavier probably hasn't found him is because S.H.I.E.L.D. has him in custody, unless that's changed.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 10:46 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by Tron
The reason Xavier probably hasn't found him is because S.H.I.E.L.D. has him in custody, unless that's changed.

He escaped their custody in New Avengers #20. He then showed up in Brubaker's Extremist arc in Uncanny X-Men where Skids said Qwerty's diary that apparently tells the future said Magneto had his powers back. He's currently standing in the same room as Exodus as they try and "repair" the damage done to Xavier's brain and mind during the Messiah Complex.

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Feb 21st, 2008 at 11:22 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 11:20 AM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Gambit has to be a skrull. He was physically altered by Apocalypse only to show up months later looking like his old self. Even Cable noticed that his accent was forced.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 09:56 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Gambit has to be a skrull. He was physically altered by Apocalypse only to show up months later looking like his old self. Even Cable noticed that his accent was forced.

I wouldn't put it past them. Not because of the alteration by or Apocalypse the accent, but only because it's always ends up being Gambit.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 10:23 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I wouldn't put it past them. Not because of the alteration by or Apocalypse the accent, but only because it's always ends up being Gambit.

i could try and care what happens to gambit, but somehow...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 10:25 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by pr1983
i could try and care what happens to gambit, but somehow...

Same here but in this case I'd actually be glad if it turned out to be him since Emma and Scott would then be safe.

They wouldn't make it Kitty Pryde would they?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 10:35 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Same here but in this case I'd actually be glad if it turned out to be him since Emma and Scott would then be safe.

They wouldn't make it Kitty Pryde would they?

i see your point... and i very much doubt after whedon's run they'd make kitty a skrull...

gambit in '08!!!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 10:38 PM
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by pr1983
i see your point... and i very much doubt after whedon's run they'd make kitty a skrull...

gambit in '08!!!

laughing out loud

I hope you're right *imagines Elektra/New Avengers Skrull ending to Giant Sized Astonishing X-Men #1* sad

Got to love teasers...bah like it'll ever happen:

http://images.comicbookresources.co...oDoYouTrust.jpg

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Feb 21st, 2008 at 10:43 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 10:40 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

I hope you're right *imagines Elektra/New Avengers Skrull ending to Giant Sized Astonishing X-Men #1* sad

Got to love teasers...bah like it'll ever happen:

http://images.comicbookresources.co...oDoYouTrust.jpg

laughing sweet.

as long as the astonishing team are left alone, i'll be happy...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 10:45 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

It really puts it into perspective how popular Wolverine is compared to the X-men......

this could be potentially the 2nd time Logan is replaced by a Skrull yes

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 11:39 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

As long as namor and black panther arent skrulls im straight

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 01:55 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

It really puts it into perspective how popular Wolverine is compared to the X-men......

this could be potentially the 2nd time Logan is replaced by a Skrull yes

I doubt he is. He was burnt to the bone. I doubt a skrull can fake that. Unless theres more than one Wolvie running around.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 02:08 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Super mamey

Quicksilver is my skrull of choice, his new powers are crap.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 06:04 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I doubt he is. He was burnt to the bone. I doubt a skrull can fake that. Unless theres more than one Wolvie running around.

or the Skrull replaced him after that event....

but yeah, i agree, i highly doubt Logan is an alien yes

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 07:50 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

The Wolverine fanboys would ritually disembowel Joe Q if he did that. big grin

I'd love for Scarlet ***** to be a skrull. Where's your continuity now?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 07:54 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The Wolverine fanboys would ritually disembowel Joe Q if he did that. big grin

I'd love for Scarlet ***** to be a skrull. Where's your continuity now?

laughing

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 08:35 PM