KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and more confirmed!

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and more confirmed!
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
A Marvel Ultimate Alliance thread would be better off in the Comic Books forum. Though, I'm sure that it's already there.

Dont you mean video game forum?

Yeah, its about damn time for another Marvel Alliance game. I just hope the combo system is reworked a bit. They definitely need to work on the contrast of powers as well. Even though each character has a slew of abilities. There are only 2 or 3 effective abilities for each character.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 07:47 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Dont you mean video game forum?

Yeah, its about damn time for another Marvel Alliance game. I just hope the combo system is reworked a bit. They definitely need to work on the contrast of powers as well. Even though each character has a slew of abilities. There are only 2 or 3 effective abilities for each character.

It can go to either of those forums, but I feel that a Marvel Ultimate Alliance thread would have already been made in the Comic Books forum since there are a bunch of comic book characters in the game.

Anyway, I'm glad that a sequel is coming out. I wonder how many playable characters it will have...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 08:11 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I hope we get a more interesting story and better boss battles.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 08:18 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, I hope so, too.

I'm still wondering what the other Spiderman game will be about.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 08:24 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I can't see it being anything other then the new tv show game, or ult. Spider-Man.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 08:26 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

A Spiderman RPG would be pretty cool...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 11:41 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Would it be turn based?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 09:31 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Racing?! RPG??!! Come on, people! We need another gta-like action game with a huge city and full access to Spider powers. I still say that SM2 for PS2 was the best Spider game ever...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 10:57 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Sam Z
Racing?! RPG??!! Come on, people! We need another gta-like action game with a huge city and full access to Spider powers. I still say that SM2 for PS2 was the best Spider game ever...

So true, we need freedom and cool bosses, TBH I don't think a racing game would work, but you could give it a try, I would be interested in an RPG, but that would be a bit like Ultimate alliance.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 12:49 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Racing?! RPG??!! Come on, people! We need another gta-like action game with a huge city and full access to Spider powers.

laughing out loud I was just kidding about the racing and RPG game.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 05:17 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Racing around in the Spidey mobile would be awesome. smile

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2655/page3dn8.jpg

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 12:48 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Oh I have seen it all.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 12:52 AM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

I think I had a toy of that when I was a child. They should put it in a newer game just for a laugh.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 12:54 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I had a toy like that, too.

I traded it to one of my friends since my friend had a toy of Venom driving his car and it looked much more cooler than Spiderman's car.

I don't think I ever threw it away.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 01:57 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Venom always has the better stuff.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 02:02 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Venom always has the better stuff.

Of course.

I hope that the upcoming Spiderman game has Venom in it.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 02:09 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Magic_attack
Racing around in the Spidey mobile would be awesome. smile

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2655/page3dn8.jpg

LOL Spiderman needs a car as much as Superman needs a helicopter...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:31 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

LOL Spiderman needs a car as much as Superman needs a helicopter...

Quick to the super chopper.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:35 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Quick to the super chopper.

Up up and away! laughing

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:40 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

The Kryptoflighter, is it a bird? is it a plane? well err....actually yes it is!!!
up, up and away.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:58 PM