KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and more confirmed!

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and more confirmed!
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sam Z
Racing?! RPG??!! Come on, people! We need another gta-like action game with a huge city and full access to Spider powers. I still say that SM2 for PS2 was the best Spider game ever...
co signed with one exception. Spidey2 overall game but with spidey 3 grafics.
Originally posted by Magic_attack
I think I had a toy of that when I was a child. They should put it in a newer game just for a laugh.
Hot wheels still makes them. Very cute labo type car. If they actually sold a full size version I'd buy it.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:44 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I'd rather buy the full-sized Venom car since it looks a lot cooler.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 02:25 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

And it could be worth a bit in the future.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 02:40 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
co signed with one exception. Spidey2 overall game but with spidey 3 grafics. Hot wheels still makes them. Very cute labo type car. If they actually sold a full size version I'd buy it.

Maximum Carnage and Spiderman for the ps1 wipe the floor with any other spiderman game I have ever played.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 06:23 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

co signed with one exception. Spidey2 overall game but with spidey 3 grafics. Hot wheels still makes them. Very cute labo type car. If they actually sold a full size version I'd buy it.

eek!

That would be cool if they did.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 09:35 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
I'd rather buy the full-sized Venom car since it looks a lot cooler.
There's a Venom Car??? eek!
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Maximum Carnage and Spiderman for the ps1 wipe the floor with any other spiderman game I have ever played.
I never played the ps1 versions...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:18 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

There's a Venom Car??? eek!

Yep.

I don't know if there's a picture of it in a comic book, though.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 02:42 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emo_darkangel

ive never heard of one

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 11:16 PM
emo_darkangel is currently offline Click here to Send emo_darkangel a Private Message Find more posts by emo_darkangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I don't know if it exists in the comic books, but there is a toy of Venom in his customized car.

I remember receiving it from a friend about a decade ago, and kept it ever since.

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Mar 12th, 2008 at 12:49 AM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 12:47 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Yeah it was just a toy.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 10:30 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Yeah it was just a toy.

sad

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 07:38 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

I don't know if it exists in the comic books, but there is a toy of Venom in his customized car.

I remember receiving it from a friend about a decade ago, and kept it ever since.
Picture? I haven't gotten my first car yet and I wanted to do a Venom tribute... I just haven't found the right design...sad

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 11:45 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

There's a Venom Car??? eek! I never played the ps1 versions...

Neversofts Spiderman for ps1 is great. You should try to get your hands on it.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 02:47 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, it's a great game.

Picture? I haven't gotten my first car yet and I wanted to do a Venom tribute... I just haven't found the right design...sad

Sorry, but I don't have a scanner.

I'll try to find a picture of it on the Internet.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 03:14 AM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Neversofts Spiderman for ps1 is great. You should try to get your hands on it.

*cough*emulator*cough*

Sorry bout that. eek!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 09:05 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

It's okay. Everybody coughs out something illegal every once in a while. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 09:10 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

It's okay. Everybody coughs out something illegal every once in a while. stick out tongue

shifty

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 09:12 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
shifty

I know someone with a working copy...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 09:18 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

*cough*

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 09:40 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

huh WTF is a...emulator, was it? WTF dude? You can't make a referance I don't know... That's not fair. sad

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 01:55 AM