KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who fights the most scum/worst human criminals?

Who fights the most scum/worst human criminals?
Started by: Endrict Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 123KID
Red Skull is way worse than Joker
laughing

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 11:12 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

indeed
the mere notion the Joker is even close to as evil as Red Skull is hilarious

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 11:14 PM
123KID is currently offline Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Cap fought Red Skull

Not even close.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 11:18 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Cap fought Red Skull

Pure ignorance.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 11:25 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
My point is not to make Hitler l;ook like some nobody. He killed thousands of people as results of the Holocaust and World War II but most of the times he did it it was probably indirectly. Joker does it himself. And this is comic Hitler that was written in Cap's comics in the 40's.

Captain America is not a part of this thread.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 11:27 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Except Carnage. He's just as crazy as Joker, maybe even more, who knows ?

Nope. Kassidy isn't insane enough to drive gods mad. He's not crazy enough to infect the damn spectre with his madness. Joker has done that twice. Spectre went into his head, Joker managed to take over the damn spectre force.

Skull may be more concsiously evil, but Joker is crazier. If we consider Joker's insanity to be a form of evil, he tops the Red Skull by sheer magnitude.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 11:35 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Tron
Captain America is not a part of this thread.
I know that but someone else brought him up.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 11:40 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by batdude123
Pure ignorance.

It's Nikkolas. What do you expect?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 11:44 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

A pedophile?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 11:45 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by batdude123
A pedophile?

Which goes hand in hand with ignorance.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 11:48 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

But at least then they know a little something about manipulation.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 11:49 PM
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

retarded and delusional
you guys need help

lol @ Spectre being turned insane by The Joker
and people think he's on par with the LT

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:05 AM
123KID is currently offline Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

retarded and delusional
you guys need help

lol @ Spectre being turned insane by The Joker
and people think he's on par with the LT

The pedo telling others they need help.

Hilarious.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:12 AM
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

yawn
sorry but you don't know who i am or what i do so take your delusions elsewhere

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:17 AM
King Kandy

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nope. Kassidy isn't insane enough to drive gods mad. He's not crazy enough to infect the damn spectre with his madness. Joker has done that twice. Spectre went into his head, Joker managed to take over the damn spectre force.

Wow I love how you forgot to mention that Joker had reality warping powers at the time.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:20 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbi

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well there's also the gypsys and the communists that he killed. Oh and he took over all of Europe. Then there's the slaughtering the Russians.

If you want to talk about killing communists u'll have a looong list. Same with taking over all of europe actually. Caesar did it, alexander the great did it and he has great added to his name :P (albeit they did it less bloodily but considering they didn't have machine guns and tanks they did fairly well). It's called a war. If we start saying every country leader that wants more power and is willing to start a war to get it is automatically the scum of the world then we should start loading up every country capital with explosives...

Not saying Hitler isn't evil but there are much more evil men out there. He just had more power than most.

Oh and since Russia was mentioned I'm pretty sure you all know the war crimes they had around this time. Killed more civilians than hitler did by a good amount.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:20 AM
bobbi is currently offline Click here to Send bobbi a Private Message Find more posts by bobbi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

yawn
sorry but you don't know who i am or what i do so take your delusions elsewhere

You made it quite clear to everyone what you 'do'.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:22 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by King Kandy
Wow I love how you forgot to mention that Joker had reality warping powers at the time.
He didn't, when Spectre entered his head and went a little crazy.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:24 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
You made it quite clear to everyone what you 'do'.

don't know what you're talking about
but since you constantly accuse me of being a pedophile you realize it's nothing more than a psychological disorder like Dissociative Idenity Disorder or Schizophrenia ?
i mean jeez this is the age of Wikipedia an dpeople don't know the simplest things

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:30 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

don't know what you're talking about
but since you constantly accuse me of being a pedophile you realize it's nothing more than a psychological disorder like Dissociative Idenity Disorder or Schizophrenia ?
i mean jeez this is the age of Wikipedia an dpeople don't know the simplest things

My friend, pedophilia is most certainly more than a psychological disorder along the lines of Schizophrenia.

It's also a felony. smile.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:34 AM