KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Disturbing Interview with Ex MI6 Agent James Casbolt

Disturbing Interview with Ex MI6 Agent James Casbolt
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

I must admit the thought of children having bad stuff done to them makes my blood boil.

Just hope it isnīt true, but if it is Iīll be first in line to do some ass kicking.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 09:37 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Katsu
Please try to "debunk" the CIA documents i have posted in the Staged Terrorist Attacks Topic, which has been ignored by every single one of the notorious liars on this board..........why owwww why?

i haven't even been in that thread...i read what interest me and your pathetic baiting wont change that

besides..the precendent has been set in your continual stupidity in the other threads anyway...and the fact that i, among others, have proved you to be wrong either by mistake or deliberately in everything you've posted

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 03:00 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by jaden101
i haven't even been in that thread...i read what interest me and your pathetic baiting wont change that

The whats the point commenting on any thread and if you donīt do a be of reading of what its about, background etc.?

Just popping in and having a crack at people isnīt very helpful really is it.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 06:26 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bicnarok
The whats the point commenting on any thread and if you donīt do a be of reading of what its about, background etc.?

Just popping in and having a crack at people isnīt very helpful really is it.

did you actually read what i was responding to or are you just being a dick?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 06:31 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by jaden101
did you actually read what i was responding to or are you just being a dick?

Your language and generalization points to you being a rather thick dick actually. Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 03:42 PM
Thats_My_Monkey
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Katsu
Deano: Hey dude

Guy who does not know yet: Oi my friend

Deano: There is a conspiracy out there

Guy who does not know yet: Yeah right

Deano: Did you know the FED is privately owned

Guy who does not know yet: Wow didnt know about that

Deano: All the laws of physics were violated on 9-11

Guy who does not know yet: Wow, you could be on to something

Deano: Wallstreet financed Hitler to power

Guy who does not know yet: WOW, this is evil, you could be right

Deano: The ones behind it are reptilian shapeshifting green lizards who hyperspaced from homeplanet Tiamat in their UFO's, they created mankind by having intergalactic sex with homo erectus and thats how we, homo sapiens, came into being. They control us to this day. Huge conspiracy mate!

Guy who does not know yet: WACKO, you almost had me there, you should check your head, are you sure your not on crack and what not?

Guy who does not know yet: Bye mate, see ya in an asylum
laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 04:00 PM
Thats_My_Monkey is currently offline Click here to Send Thats_My_Monkey a Private Message Find more posts by Thats_My_Monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Evil Dead
jesus christ. I mentioned conspiracy nuts stealing plots to x files episodes and presenting them as conspiracies in another thread.......but wow, this is just a blatant rip off.

in the x files story, aliens intend to harvest all humans to be given a virus. This virus develops into an alien, using the human host to gestate resulting in a new race of aliens to overtake the earth. The people helping the aliens are even referred to as "the consortium" on the show. Somebody needs to pull away from the t.v. and discern reality from fictional television before Chris Carter and Fox sues them.
I think the X Files are based off of conspiracy theories that are true or not.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 12:16 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Originally posted by lord xyz
I think the X Files are based off of conspiracy theories that are true or not.

sometimes it is........sometimes nuts base theories off it. Remember, the X files came on in 1993, there has been a whole lot of quackery made up and discussed on the internet since then.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 01:32 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cujo131

There's a great website called theinfovault.net

A lot of movies, government documents, and a vast array of resources to explore.

Enjoy

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 07:11 AM
cujo131 is currently offline Click here to Send cujo131 a Private Message Find more posts by cujo131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote