KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Eddie Brock Is Going To Return!!!!

Eddie Brock Is Going To Return!!!!
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

He does have a tendency to get that close, taking a shotgun blast to the face and holding to support beams in the middle of the fire and coming out uninjured, as for goblin and peter on the same level....yeah why not, he built his glider and Peter built his webshooters.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 09:35 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
He does have a tendency to get that close, taking a shotgun blast to the face and holding to support beams in the middle of the fire and coming out uninjured, as for goblin and peter on the same level....yeah why not, he built his glider and Peter built his webshooters.
This isn't just a fire. Its a bomb exploding right next to him.

Also, the fire was probably having an effect on him while he was holding the support beam. That, or the fire wasn't even touching him.

PWNT

Old Post May 10th, 2008 10:04 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

All i know is that he is there holding the metal beams, saying HOO-HA while the flames burn around him.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 10:06 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
All i know is that he is there holding the metal beams, saying HOO-HA while the flames burn around him.
HOO-HA?

Never heard Venom say that before. Its so out of character. Thats more of a Spidergirl thing to scream laughing out loud

Also, I dont think flames burning around him would affect him too much. I always though he has to be directly touching the flames for it to have any real effect on him.

PWNT

Old Post May 10th, 2008 10:09 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symbiotic
We are Venom

Originally posted by Arachnid1
HOO-HA?

Never heard Venom say that before. Its so out of character. Thats more of a Spidergirl thing to scream laughing out loud

Also, I dont think flames burning around him would affect him too much. I always though he has to be directly touching the flames for it to have any real effect on him.

Surprisingly enough, the earlier writers thought "hoo-ha" was a really cool thing to say and used it all the time. It sounds funny now, but it was actually a part of the Venom character. Here's the time Neo mentioned:

Attachment: venom (6).jpg
This has been downloaded 113 time(s).

Carnage, as my own father always said, "I brought you into this world, so I can take you out of it!"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 11:39 PM
Symbiotic is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotic a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

he said it quite a few times in the 90's.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2008 01:07 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Symbiotic
Surprisingly enough, the earlier writers thought "hoo-ha" was a really cool thing to say and used it all the time. It sounds funny now, but it was actually a part of the Venom character. Here's the time Neo mentioned:

................Wow.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2008 05:53 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symbiotic
We are Venom

Originally posted by Toku King
................Wow.

confused

Carnage, as my own father always said, "I brought you into this world, so I can take you out of it!"

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 03:10 AM
Symbiotic is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotic a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiekan
Studly Pic-Postinest

Originally posted by Arachnid1
HOO-HA?

As was stated before, writters frequently had him saying "Hoo-ha" in the 90's.

Fire affects the symbiote even when in close proximity. He doesn't have to be touching the flames for them to have an effect.

"If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll
miss other things along the way. That's how it is... that's
life" - Godo (Berserk)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 01:09 AM
kiekan is currently offline Click here to Send kiekan a Private Message Find more posts by kiekan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Symbiotic
confused
I see london. I see france. I see aunt mays boobs.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 04:08 AM