KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » ScarletSpeed Sigs

ScarletSpeed Sigs
Started by: ScarletSpeed

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Thanks Fox, it means a lot coming from you stick out tongue, hopefully once I get used to photoshop a bit more and figure out how to blend and such I will get better laughing out loud
Well never fear to ask any fairly experienced photoshopper how to do any technique, I'm sure they'll be glad to help smile But you're also right, it takes time to get used to all the tools, I also suggest you experiment with everything, try things out which you have no idea how to use, etc. I learnt a lot that way. thumb up

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 12:27 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Well never fear to ask any fairly experienced photoshopper how to do any technique, I'm sure they'll be glad to help smile But you're also right, it takes time to get used to all the tools, I also suggest you experiment with everything, try things out which you have no idea how to use, etc. I learnt a lot that way. thumb up

Yeah man , that is good advicesmile, btw I love your new sig, Patrick Bateman is delightfully insane laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 12:32 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Your sigs are a bit too simple, looking at your current Vegeta sig, all I see is text, motion-blurred Vegeta as a background and a rendered Vegeta. Download some tutorials and you might learn something some new things, you've got potential.

I'm thinking about start making tutorials myself, if I will, I'll send some your way.

Last edited by Raijin on Apr 19th, 2008 at 12:53 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 12:51 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by Raijin
Your sigs are a bit too simple, looking at your current Vegeta sig, all I see is text, motion-blurred Vegeta as a background and a rendered Vegeta. Download some tutorials and you might learn something some new things, you've got potential.

I'm thinking about start making tutorials myself, if I will, I'll send some your way.

Yeah man, as I said they are pretty basic, I kinda like them like that but would rather be able to do more exciting stuff with them, any tips you could give me would be excellentstick out tongue

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 12:56 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

would you do the same for me?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 12:56 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen

like you need itroll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 12:57 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Yeah, sure thing.
I kinda like them like that but would rather be able to do more exciting stuff with them, any tips you could give me would be excellentstick out tongue
I think you should make yourself familiar with Photoshop first (btw, which version are you using?), but I recommend experimenting with the smudge tool (right-click the blur tool).

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 01:11 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Ahh thank you.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 01:19 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Yeah, sure thing.
I think you should make yourself familiar with Photoshop first (btw, which version are you using?), but I recommend experimenting with the smudge tool (right-click the blur tool).

I am using CS3, yeah I know the smudge tool, blur tool, burn tool and such but never know when to use them laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 01:32 PM
denaithemenai
on a quest

a lot of nice work there, is it only photoshop u use for these? are there any other programs u can use?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 11:41 PM
denaithemenai is currently offline Click here to Send denaithemenai a Private Message Find more posts by denaithemenai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by denaithemenai
a lot of nice work there, is it only photoshop u use for these? are there any other programs u can use?
I use photoshop, and I use the word "use"loosely, I am balls at photoshop, those sigs are very basic. once I get more experience they will be a bit more fancy stick out tongue, there are other programs you can use, I just don't really know any laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 01:17 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here you go.

Attachment: buckethead.jpg
This has been downloaded 95 time(s).

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 07:25 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Not bad for starting out, but I'd say check out some tutorials - take a look in the resources thread, I've got TONS of things linked in there.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 07:32 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Sig requests by Eon Blue

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 08:40 PM
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by Peach
Not bad for starting out, but I'd say check out some tutorials - take a look in the resources thread, I've got TONS of things linked in there.

Thanks Peach

Yeah I am gonna check out some of the tutorials big grin

thanks dearsmile

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 08:40 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Sig requests by Eon Blue

I'll be surprised if she takes these.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 08:54 PM
Dyno
Authority

I'll be surprised if she takes these.

cheers laughing ...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 09:17 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Really oh dear. embarrasment

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Apr 22nd, 2008 at 09:50 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 09:43 PM
Dyno
Authority

Indeedshifty

Last edited by Dyno on Apr 22nd, 2008 at 09:53 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 09:44 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

really?

with a name like Eon Blue...???

anyway don't take what i said to seriously, i am only messing around, sorry about that. embarrasment

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Apr 22nd, 2008 at 09:55 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 09:46 PM