KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Possible Blade 4 coming

Possible Blade 4 coming
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll give you that, to an extent.

I think that the Joker character, and his mentality, is more intresting then Tony Stark. However, I don't think Ledger played his role any more convincingly than Downey as Stark.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 06:15 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Since Jaden Smith is the new Karate Kid, will Will Smith become the new Blade?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 07:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanfan136

[QUOTE=11396992]Originally posted by Quincy
[B]Marvel is making way more movies. But is that necessarily a good thing? I do like that Marvel is intermixing their universe. I hope that trend continues with Wolverine.

i think that iron man the incredible hulk and the punisher war zone( i don't how other people thought of it i liked it) were good movies and show that marvel is actually trying to get there movies in order instead of the mess its been for a couple of years

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 10:35 PM
batmanfan136 is currently offline Click here to Send batmanfan136 a Private Message Find more posts by batmanfan136 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leobama

I heard that there may be a Black Panther movie in the works. Is this true?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 10:38 AM
Leobama is currently offline Click here to Send Leobama a Private Message Find more posts by Leobama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Leobama
I heard that there may be a Black Panther movie in the works. Is this true?

Yeah I think I saw it mentioned on marvel.com. I know the actor whos playing him I just cant remember his name. He played Papa Midnight in Constantine.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 10:56 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nestical
The dead,are not silent

why not billy blanks as blade?

ninja

I'M A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYWHERE SO I'M NOWHERE AT ALL

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 12:52 PM
Nestical is currently offline Click here to Send Nestical a Private Message Find more posts by Nestical Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leobama

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Yeah I think I saw it mentioned on marvel.com. I know the actor whos playing him I just cant remember his name. He played Papa Midnight in Constantine.
Cool. It'd be cool is the atleast mention T'Challa in the new Avengers movie cause i'm sure he's not gonna be in it.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:04 PM
Leobama is currently offline Click here to Send Leobama a Private Message Find more posts by Leobama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Nestical
why not billy blanks as blade?

ninja

30 years ago, hell yeah

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 08:07 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Micheal Jai White son!!!

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 03:27 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Micheal Jai White son!!!

He'd be good

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 03:57 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I remember reading or maybe I saw it on ATOS or something, that the plan right now for a fourth "Blade" movie is a prequel based on Frost's character in Blade 1.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 08:56 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I remember reading or maybe I saw it on ATOS or something, that the plan right now for a fourth "Blade" movie is a prequel based on Frost's character in Blade 1.
Yea, I heard that also. Not sure why they would do that.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 09:42 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

I think the best course of action would be to reboot the series, however if they did do a 4th one, they could always throw morbius in, and maybe spiderman too.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 06:01 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 02:11 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

When is Snipes released?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 02:59 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Darth Martin
When is Snipes released?
no idea...not that it matters, the spin-off isn't supposed to include Blade at all

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 02:29 PM
Darth Martin

Then I'm not watching.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 02:51 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blade was the movie that kick started the resurrection of comic book movies, people forget that.

Plot accurate? No. Character accurate? Yes. That's what made it cool. It wasn't a Marvel movie really, but a movie with a Marvel character in.

It just happened to suffer from M.S.S. (Marvel Sequel Syndrome). First was good, second was accepted as better because it had more characters and more action, but wasn't. Third was utter ball-residue.

That's been the trend for literally all Marvel movies...except X-Men. Those were all shit except 2, which was actually the best one.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 01:58 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

reboots usually help though, at this point I think they've done everything they can with Wesley.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 03:12 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

If only he hadn't done Blade, I'd love to have seen him as Black Panther.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 04:31 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote