KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wolverine vs Li Mu Bai

Wolverine vs Li Mu Bai
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

WOLVERINE!!! vs LU MU BI

These are of course the movie versions. Who has the advantage here and who wins? It is a fight the god damn death.

Wolverine is caught caught taking out some frustration on tree's in Lu mu Bi's Forest. Big Lu get's all up in Wolverine's face and tells him that killing tree's is not peaceful and this kind of mindless aggression will cause him to come back as a dung beetle in his next life. Wolverine loses his shit and they start brawlin....who wins?

incase you dont know (if you dont, you are a failure) Lu MU BI is the dude from crouching tiger hidden dragon. He jumps around, knows kung-fu and shit and has the sword of destiny

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Jun 28th, 2008 at 08:17 AM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 08:15 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: WOLVERINE!!! vs LU MU BI

Lu will dodge and get in hits for a while, Wolerine will just keep on healing and coming until Lu's stamina begins to fade, then slice, Lu is dead.

Not a good fight, Lu is WAY outclassed.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 08:20 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed. Very one sided.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 08:34 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Actually the Lu guy is a much better fighter, and the stuff he does in that kind of kung fu movie is pretty much mystical/supernatural. Anyway, he won't have a way of putting Woly down for the count so eventually he'll lose.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 09:31 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yea, but dude has the sword of destiny and...,he's chinese.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 11:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adamantium, people.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 12:55 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

His name is actually Li Mu Bai

Logan would kill Mr. Li.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 02:03 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

wolverine is no where as good as he is in the comics a couple of well placed striks could bring him down

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 03:13 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
His name is actually Li Mu Bai

Logan would kill Mr. Li.
You give great cone.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 05:14 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Wolverine wins. Li Mu Bai can't keep Logan down.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 05:47 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Li Mu Bai is losing this hands down. There is nothing he can do to keep Logan down.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 09:37 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Except maybe drop a crane on him.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 10:59 PM
idontknowshit

since li mu bai has the green destiny and wolverine is not fast enough, li's gonna cut both his arms and legs. it will heal but it will not grow back. then he's gonna cut his head.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2012 03:03 AM
idontknowshit is currently offline Click here to Send idontknowshit a Private Message Find more posts by idontknowshit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

Originally posted by idontknowshit
since li mu bai has the green destiny and wolverine is not fast enough, li's gonna cut both his arms and legs. it will heal but it will not grow back. then he's gonna cut his head.
HEY! NOBODY CUTS THE BEARD! *slashslashslashslash*

And there we have it folks. The wonders of fictional indestructible metals and superhuman powers vs steel.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2012 10:27 PM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Li

Movie wolverine wasn't nearly as tough as his comic book counterpart, and if a bullet to the head or an attack from Creed could KO him, a blitz from LMB probably could as well, at least long enough for a win.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 08:40 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Li has access to a gun with adamantium bullets? no expression

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 09:36 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

And the only reason the policeman knocked him out for a bit in X2 was because the bullet hit him in the hole Stryker's bullet put in his skull in Origins.

Because Agent Zero's normal bullets only served to pissed him off.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 09:52 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by marwash22
Li has access to a gun with adamantium bullets? no expression

He means he was knocked out in X1 by a tree, and a single regular bullet in X2.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 10:06 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Placidity
He means he was knocked out in X1 by a tree, and a single regular bullet in X2.

Yes. big grin

Origins Wolverine was probably tougher than Xmen Wolverine, but I still think Li Mu Bai has enough of a speed edge to basically flay all his skin and organs. The man beat the Green Destiny wielded by a meta level master with a stick, for crying out loud, he should be able to pile on the offense at his leisure...

Last edited by cdtm on Feb 26th, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 11:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Li can do all te cutting he likes, he's simply not strong enough to put Wolverine down.

and since we're using feats from other movies, in The Last Stand Wolverine pretty much tanked (multiple times) an attack that disintegrated entire buildings. yeah, Li has no chance in hell.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 12:07 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote