KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The MySpace Prank

The MySpace Prank
Started by: Phucked Up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jericho Zerø
I couldn't get a glimpse at any of them. He's set to private. Hey, feel free to add me if you've got a real account.

Link to my page (under construction...)

I need your last name or email.

And I see you're from Tennessee too! It would have been easy for you to drive down here to help deal with this ass.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 10:03 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
This proves my point: Men are retarded.

And women aren't? confused

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 10:11 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
And women aren't? confused
He shoots, he scores

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 10:49 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
He shoots, he scores

Don't get me wrong, RJ. I love women (not just sexually but from a human standpoint), but the fact that many of them insist on calling us idiots proves that they're dumb themselves. I mean what creature on Earth would repeatedly allow itself to be treated like crap over and over by the same types of assholes and then say there are no good men out there? They want the roughnecks. Not the guy who shows respect for people, works hard and has morals. No, he's a nerd or a geek. The truth is many women are out of their ****ing minds. Take a bunch of women and put them together in a working environment, they often can't tolerate each other and turn into complete bitches. Women aren't all they're cracked up to be. Oh and, RJ, how are you, man?

Last edited by Grinning Goku on Jul 13th, 2008 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 11:25 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Don't get me wrong, RJ. I love women (not just sexually but from a human standpoint), but the fact that many of them insist on calling us idiots proves that they're dumb themselves. I mean what creature on Earth would repeatedly allow itself to be treated like crap over and over by the same types of assholes and then say there are no good men out there? They want the roughnecks. Not the guy who shows respect for people, works hard and has morals. No, he's a nerd or a geek. The truth is many women are out of their ****ing minds. Take a bunch of women and but them together in a working environment, they often can't tolerate each other and turn into complete bitches. Women aren't all they're cracked up to be. Oh and, RJ, how are you, man?

Thankfully not all women are like that, otherwise I'd be single for the rest of my life. laughing My baby loves geeks.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 11:27 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Thankfully not all women are like that, otherwise I'd be single for the rest of my life. laughing My baby loves geeks.

Every rule has an exception. More power to you and your lady, Ken. I'm still looking for Ms. Tolerable right now.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 11:28 PM
dadudemon

Don't get me wrong, RJ. I love women (not just sexually but from a human standpoint), but the fact that many of them insist on calling us idiots proves that they're dumb themselves. I mean what creature on Earth would repeatedly allow itself to be treated like crap over and over by the same types of assholes and then say there are no good men out there? They want the roughnecks. Not the guy who shows respect for people, works hard and has morals. No, he's a nerd or a geek. The truth is many women are out of their ****ing minds. Take a bunch of women and put them together in a working environment, they often can't tolerate each other and turn into complete bitches. Women aren't all they're cracked up to be. Oh and, RJ, how are you, man?

So true, man.

Of course, there are exceptions. Just like there are exceptions to just about every man being an a**hole. Dude, I've noticed over the years that just about every dude is an a**hole on some level to their ladies. Ladies that make them lunch everyday for work, constantly try to snuggle with their man and get rejected left and right. Dude, WTF? There are few exceptions to men that are a**holes. I'd rather be married to chick that got jealous really easily than a chick that wouldn't let me hold her. There are some lame ass ladies out there as well. I think GG did a fine job defining that.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 11:52 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

Edit: I thought this was teh 1,000,000 thread.

Last edited by AbnormalButSane on Jul 14th, 2008 at 12:01 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 11:55 PM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Every rule has an exception. More power to you and your lady, Ken. I'm still looking for Ms. Tolerable right now.

I'm a lady!

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 11:57 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

They want the roughnecks. Not the guy who shows respect for people, works hard and has morals. No, he's a nerd or a geek.
I speak from experience when I say that you're totally right with this. Good way of putting it, too.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 01:32 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

This one is great!

BOTTOM UP AGAIN!

thats great!!!

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 02:42 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Oh and uh...yeah, this can't go on anymore. My sister decided to be a b*tch and deleted the fake profile. We had 2 people being punked REAL good and now it's all lost.

I got a pic out of Cam though, I'll post it tomorrow.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 07:13 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Oh and uh...yeah, this can't go on anymore. My sister decided to be a b*tch and deleted the fake profile. We had 2 people being punked REAL good and now it's all lost.

I got a pic out of Cam though, I'll post it tomorrow.
....but why? Why would she do such a thing?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 07:15 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by Strangelove
My sister decided to be a b*tch

no expression

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 07:16 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
no expression

What she said.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 07:18 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

This one is great!

BOTTOM UP AGAIN!

I'm amazed anyone could be that stupid.

I hate people.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 07:21 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

What she said.
yeah, but did she give you a reason why?

And couldn't you stop her?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 07:21 AM
LanceWindu

yeah, but did she give you a reason why?

And couldn't you stop her?

She was afraid we were going to get in trouble.

And she did it while I was asleep.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 07:22 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

this is why people sleep with one eye open.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 07:23 AM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

this is why people sleep with one eye open.

laughing

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 07:25 AM