KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Star Wars: The Jedi Nexus

Star Wars: The Jedi Nexus
Started by: Jedireaper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Luke sat on his bed and he offered Tionne a chair. After sitting comfortably she turned her attention to Luke. “Luke, something isn’t right with the Force.” She delved straight into the problem. “Where I once could sense calm, I sense distant chaos. I fear the galaxy is in great danger.” Tionne paused to let Luke answer or comment. He did neither. “I believe the dark side is involved.”

“How much do you know about the Old Republic?” Luke picked up one of the datapads.

“I know probably as much as you, including what I have learned from the history files.” Tionne gauged Luke’s seriousness then glanced at the datapad. “Why?”

“What do you know of the Jedi Order at that time?” Luke asked.

Tionne thought back, searching her memory. “They were protectors of the peace and they upheld stability. It depends on how far back, I don’t really know too much.”

He handed her the datapad and told her to read it.

SHATTURA KOSK. BORN ON DANTRUL 6/1/607 PRE-NEW REPUBLIC DATE.

ATTENDED JEDI TRAINING ON CORUSCANT 8/24/604 TO 7/79/590 PNR.

PRIVATE JEDI TRAINING BEGAN BY JEDI MASTER HELO KUIBEK 8/75/590 PNR.

GRANTED TITLE OF JEDI KNIGHT 2/43/584 PNR.

OFFICIALLY GRANTED TITLE OF JEDI MASTER 12/1/577 PNR.

OFFICIALLY GRANTED TITLE OF KEEPER 5/31/528 PNR.

DIED 6/1/468 PNR. BURIED ON XARMERR, LOCATION UNKNOWN.

SUMMARY ENDS.

FURTHER DETAILS…?

Tionne immediately saw what had caught Luke’s attention about this particular Jedi from the Old Republic. “The title of Keeper, What does it mean?” She asked.

Luke had no idea but the Force had led him to the Jedi’s bio and the title tugged strongly at him. “I don’t know.” Luke admitted. He could also sense the impending chaos that threatened to flood the Force. He had also been told to go to Xarmerr. His search for the planet in the libraries galactic database found him Shattura’s bio, as it contained the only reference to the planet, which seemed to have been erased from all other records. “What was your concern anyway, Tionne?”

“Be weary of Mara Jade, Luke. There is something about her…”

Luke suppressed a chuckle and smiled. If only you knew what she had been to the Emperor once. “Tionne, Mara Jade is an old friend, I’ve known her for twenty years. If I was going to trust my life with someone, it would be Mara.”

Tionne arched an eyebrow. “Don’t you think that’s a bit much?” She stood, feeling that she had spent enough time here. “I must go anyway, I have a class to teach in five minutes.” Tionne bowed. “Thank you.”

Luke looked up. “Anytime.”

Once in the hallway Tionne shook her head. Streen approached from down the hall and the two Jedi Masters walked towards their respective classes. Luke sighed and looked at the datapad once more. Didn’t Mara mention Xarmerr was a planet. Luke exited his room to find Mara.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 01:20 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

I REALLY like where this is going! and to the comment of bringing back and hating palps well hes the biggest villain in star wars your suppose to hate him...lol...but this ties in nicely and the connection between mara and luke ties in also very well....mara was a BIG deal in EU...very nice reaper I cannot wait till you post more!!!!!! Thanks Reaper!

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 08:46 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

kewl your own artwork to go with the story!...again I like where this is going!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 12:13 PM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Keep the good work up smile Sorry. I am not much of a talent when it comes to reviews.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 09:19 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia
Keep the good work up smile Sorry. I am not much of a talent when it comes to reviews.

us critics and reviewers don't have to be all that just give our opinions...thats all reaper and kewl writers want...I jus hope reaper can get back the rest soon!!!! Go Reaper..."and TRS"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 06:26 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

It will be a while before this story is continued, as I need to finalize the next few scenes & chapters....

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 11:18 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

we wait patiently nah were not patient just hurry the heck up..lol!!!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 03:26 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

My computer has crashed and the OS has locked up I hope my files are in one piece... lol... the story has been delayed indefinately. Apologies to all my fans... As for reading this story, try the connecting stories to this one by David Pontier... http://www.geocities.com/piqsid/stories.html I highly recommend 'Dark Ring' and 'The Snotzenexer Trilogy'... followed by my 'Jedi Nexus'. Let me know what you think of them... I'll call David and tell him that his stories are still loved.

I also hint that you read his other works too.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 10:43 AM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

umm okay but save those files!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 06:08 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

All I have to say is: Beautiful.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 02:18 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Thanks....

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 10:40 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

http://www.geocities.com/piqsid/stories.html you will find the four previous stories to this one there. Dark Ring -to- A New Rebellion

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 02:41 PM