KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Premier League Fantasy Football - KMC League III

Premier League Fantasy Football - KMC League III
Started by: Ya Krunk'd Floo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm the Alan Shearer of this tourney.

I just sit on the sidelines and say "He'll be 'appy wi' thaht.", or "He won't be 'appy wi' thaht.", or "He shouldeh dohn bette'.".

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 04:37 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Oh come on AC build a team. I wanna whup your ass.
big grin

I havnīt got a clue how this all works by the way, canīt even move me players about. So you in with a big chance.

it appears I could have a slight advantage though, looks like Ive got too many players on the pitch laughing

Heres my team

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 07:18 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

You won' be 'appy wi' that. Ah tell yeh.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 10:34 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
You have unlimited transfers up until the deadline.

I am aware of the work of Pablo Neruda.

I don't feel new season-y yet; I'll just end up picking a team that would have done well last year.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 12:14 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

pizarro wont get u a goal in a million years. he is gay u see

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 12:31 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I'm the Alan Shearer of this tourney.

I just sit on the sidelines and say "He'll be 'appy wi' thaht.", or "He won't be 'appy wi' thaht.", or "He shouldeh dohn bette'.".

-AC

Stop flirting with us. We know you'll join; the loss of face would be devestating if you didn't.

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Oh come on AC build a team. I wanna whup your ass.
big grin

I havnīt got a clue how this all works by the way, canīt even move me players about. So you in with a big chance.

it appears I could have a slight advantage though, looks like Ive got too many players on the pitch laughing

Heres my team

(please log in to view the image)

"How do I play the game?", sounds like an FAQ to me. To pick your team, click on the option that says, "My Team". Woah, genius! Then, click the yellow arrows next to the dudes' name to swap around players. This is all pretty intuitive stuff. I let my retarded 12 year old dog have a bash at working it all out, and he took 5 minutes. Good luck to you, though.

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I am aware of the work of Pablo Neruda.

I don't feel new season-y yet; I'll just end up picking a team that would have done well last year.

Oh, stop it with all your poppy-petalled metaphysics.

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 03:30 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo

"How do I play the game?", sounds like an FAQ to me. To pick your team, click on the option that says, "My Team". Woah, genius! Then, click the yellow arrows next to the dudes' name to swap around players. This is all pretty intuitive stuff. I let my retarded 12 year old dog have a bash at working it all out, and he took 5 minutes. Good luck to you, though.

I was actually trying to appear unable & as thick as a scooby doo sandwich to give AC some inspiration to join Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 11:45 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

OK, even if I don't believe you, good work!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 04:39 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

lets see ur magical team then boyo

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 09:51 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Deano
pizarro wont get u a goal in a million years. he is gay u see

Strikers have up and down fazes, I recon heīll be on an up this year. At Bayern Munich he was impressive in some games, maybe he can recover that form.

didnīt know he was a bender though, or do you mean that in a feminine sense?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 09:20 AM
Mattomic

After winning the KMC league I, I took a year out to enjoy my victory, but I think i'm gonna make a return this year, and show that winner wannabe VVD, that he is just a pretender to the crown stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 06:46 PM
Mattomic is currently offline Click here to Send Mattomic a Private Message Find more posts by Mattomic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

No more lies. I won the first two titles, and I don't like my accomplishments being ignored.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 12:41 AM
Mattomic

Was this an imaginary title you won Mr Floo??

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 05:31 PM
Mattomic is currently offline Click here to Send Mattomic a Private Message Find more posts by Mattomic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i was wondering are we allowed to switch up players during the season, or only until the transfer window is open? i remember people were complaining about that last time.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 08:55 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

I'd say switch whenever. Those are the rules of the game, so it seems stupid to do otherwise. The switching is a key tactical part.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 10:12 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

ok great.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 06:15 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

How do you get points, on your players individual performance or what?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 12:12 PM
Shadow_King
-

Originally posted by Bicnarok
How do you get points, on your players individual performance or what?

ya, thats how you get points, how long your player was out there, how many goals and assists he got, and i think some other stuff to.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 06:01 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Originally posted by Shadow_King
ok great.

Please do not accept VD's word as positive. He is merely a pawn, and I am the king. However, I will concur. Switch away, swticheroo.

PS. I am typing this from a tiny tropical island somewhere in the Indian ocean. I win the world.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 02:31 AM
Deano

you will fail. your kids will fail..there kids will fail..and so forth.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 12:14 PM