KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- 'New Blood' (prequel for new players)

USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- 'New Blood' (prequel for new players)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (65): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

lol

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 02:04 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

There will be enough butchery to keep them under our thumb but not enough to make them unhappy where they die if they rebel or they die if they do nothing.

Oh and I was 8 when this first started. I just thought that was interesting.

Last edited by HereticalDruid on Jul 26th, 2008 at 07:10 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 07:06 AM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

about the boring political job for the jedi knights... I read Emissaries of Malastare (comic book) and I can tell you, if it's anything like that I wanna beg to make my character much better before attempting such a mission smile

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 10:00 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Whats that about?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 10:26 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

it's about some Jedi council members (and others) to mediate in a conflict on Malastare between two fractions but they can't reach an agreement and suddenly a terrorist attack happens and thus the Jedi are sucked into deep problems... been a while since I have read it

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 11:13 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah, the never ending conflicts between quarters and halves, eh?

We shall start sometime next week. Giving a few more days for recent additons to get used to everything (and for me to put them into the Archival Records).

At which point I will likely have to declare the game closed; we've had a lot of interest and are at about the limit.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jul 26th, 2008 at 12:13 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 11:55 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Glad I got in early then big grin I await the start smile

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 12:10 PM
Bardock42

Looking forward to this as well. Who else will be on the Darksider mission? Just Heretical Druid?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 09:13 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Did I count four new Darkies? It's a notable number.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 09:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Three, I believe.

Azarl, Con Gordo, and Relle.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 09:55 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Did I count four new Darkies? It's a notable number.

Who are they?

Do you know when about you think this will start and what time frame do you have in mind?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 09:56 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Should start during the week and I hope it will finish during August.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 10:07 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

cool... cant wait to try my hand at this Ush style RPing big grin Yay for Ushgarek. I'm anticipating this game as much as I anticipated RotS but that film sucked till about the halfway point... This had better not disappoint smile

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 10:22 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Jedireaper
cool... cant wait to try my hand at this Ush style RPing big grin Yay for Ushgarek. I'm anticipating this game as much as I anticipated RotS but that film sucked till about the halfway point... This had better not disappoint smile

O-or else? You going to demand your 10 bucks back?

I liked that South Park episode, it was good.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 10:26 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Or I'll just have my character killed off or something (joking) Seriously, bring on the terrorists!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 11:18 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Originally posted by Captain REX
Not quite the attitude I would take in when playing these games. Being a diplomat is all part of the job for a Jedi Knight, and the Renegade mission actually sounds very interesting to me.

Now that's more like it. laughing out loud

nobody deploys any large armed force without fas' hokh being at least ten lightyears out of the way. you'll pay for this! rambo style !

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 02:01 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Mando' Ade
nobody deploys any large armed force without fas' hokh being at least ten lightyears out of the way. you'll pay for this! rambo style !

Oh, I think you misread. This is New Blood... not First Blood.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 03:39 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

cant it be both no expression

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 04:46 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Mando' Ade
cant it be both no expression

We will see.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 05:01 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Haaa! I may change to a Renegade, I dont think my character is diplomatic enough.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 05:10 PM