KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Best/Favorite Batman

Who is your favorite Batman....who do you consider the best?
This poll is closed.
Adam West 5 8.33%
Michael Keaton 12 20.00%
Val Kilmer 1 1.67%
George Clooney 2 3.33%
Christian Bale 40 66.67%
Total: 60 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best/Favorite Batman
Started by: Da Joker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought she did good, but was a bit stale.

IMO, she's still hot.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 11:25 PM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Vicky Vale sucked. I hated her and was so glad she was gone in the second one

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 11:27 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whoa....I still liked her. One thing that was annoying was seeing Selina destroy her apartment? What was the point? Michelle was awesome in the role but that scene was as unnecessary as using the Penguin.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 11:31 PM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
Vicky Vale sucked. I hated her and was so glad she was gone in the second one

Wow, you don't seem to like many of the women in Batman's life, do you? laughing

You don't like Rachel Dawes, you don't like Vicki Vale, you don't like Chase Meridian, you don't like Talia...

I'll make a guess and say the only one you DO like is Selina Kyle...

Am I right? wink

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 11:45 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's just weird....

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 11:51 PM
SelinaAndBruce

Originally posted by Bat Dude
Wow, you don't seem to like many of the women in Batman's life, do you? laughing

You don't like Rachel Dawes, you don't like Vicki Vale, you don't like Chase Meridian, you don't like Talia...

I'll make a guess and say the only one you DO like is Selina Kyle...

Am I right? wink

Damn skippy.

cool
I liked Vicky better than Chase and Rachel though. Chase was just someone who wanted to screw Batman because she had this weird lust for him. And Rachel Dawes...well, she was fickle and boring. But Vicky was just annoying and dull. Where she really lost me is when she stalked Bruce when he went to his parents gravesite. Good lord you slept with him ONE TIME and you're already stalking him? He must have put it on her something serious.

And Selina destroyed her apartment because it represented everything about her corny little flaky pathetic existence before hand. The scene wasn't pointless it was showing her transformation, the difference between pathetic fumbling Selina and sexy destructive and calculating Catwoman.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 05:57 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still didn't like the scene...maybe it's just me but I've always found it pointless. I could see her destroying some of the stuff...but sprapainting everything?

Anywho, Bale is still my favorite, probably always will be.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 06:12 AM
SelinaAndBruce

Originally posted by Da Joker
I still didn't like the scene...maybe it's just me but I've always found it pointless. I could see her destroying some of the stuff...but sprapainting everything?

Anywho, Bale is still my favorite, probably always will be.

She had to destroy the whole thing. It represented her fake "corndog" life. And she was tired of it. What would be the point of her cutting up a few teddy bears and then going about her business. And that phone call from Shreck's department store is what really set her off.

And I still prefer Keaton, but he only wins it for the voice otherwise it would be tied with him and Bale for me

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 06:42 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

I watched Begins last night, and the voice isn't even that bad, it's been totally blown out of proportion. And as it stands, the first two movies of the new Batman franchise stomped all over the first two movies of the old franchise.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 06:49 AM
SelinaAndBruce

I definitely think The Dark Knight is the best Batman movie ever though I still think Begins was kind of stale, but I think Christian Bale's Batman voice is annoying. And I don't think it's being blown out of proportion necessarily. Pretty much anyone I have talked to who loved the movie if they have had one complaint besides Maggie it's that. And based on some other boards I frequent as well as that yahoo article I'm definitely under the impression that a lot of people don't like it.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 07:41 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh, I like it, and that's all that matters to me. And Maggie was da bomb!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 07:44 AM
SelinaAndBruce

Ugh Maggie almost made me miss Katie Holmes. And that's a feat in itself.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 08:02 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

More people thought she was good than bad, from what I've seen and read. Holmes is a horrible actress, Maggie isn't.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 08:08 AM
SelinaAndBruce

But Rachel Dawes is a horrible character, period. If Maggie had made the character more likable for me then I wouldn't have had a problem. But she didn't add anything to the character IMO except the believability that she might be in the same age range as Dent and Wayne. But that's it. She was an utterly fickle drip.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 08:23 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

But Rachel Dawes is a horrible character, period. If Maggie had made the character more likable for me then I wouldn't have had a problem. But she didn't add anything to the character IMO except the believability that she might be in the same age range as Dent and Wayne. But that's it. She was an utterly fickle drip.

Well, she DID have a sexy voice...

That's a redeeming quality, right?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 04:25 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Originally posted by Bat Dude
Well, she DID have a sexy voice...

That's a redeeming quality, right?

Still having those secretary fantasies are we? wink laughing

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 04:26 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

My opinion, its Bale hands down, George Cloony was a joke, val kilmer was.... sigh..

Bale can seriously play anything... SOLID SNAKE ANYONE!?

TGFwashere

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 05:40 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hear foolish babbling and nothing more.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 05:52 PM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 07:32 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

cut it out with the big pictures

TGFwashere

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 07:33 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote