KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Inuyasha vs. Original 150 Pokemon

Inuyasha vs. Original 150 Pokemon
Started by: Pyron_Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

...You have got to be trolling...

How old are you?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 01:51 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gryphon28

WHAT! AM 16! WHEN MY BUSINESS BECOMES YOURS i WILL LET YOU KNOW!

I'm in my own world don't worry they know me there

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 01:54 AM
gryphon28 is currently offline Click here to Send gryphon28 a Private Message Find more posts by gryphon28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Instead of holding SHIFT when typing a whole sentence of capital letters, why not just press caps lock? That way you won't have a sentence of all capital letters except for that one misplaced "i" where your finger slipped on the SHIFT button.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 01:57 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gryphon28
WHAT! AM 16! WHEN MY BUSINESS BECOMES YOURS i WILL LET YOU KNOW!
If you're 16 I demand pics to prove it. Naked preferably.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 01:59 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Dark-Jaxx, get off if you're gonna be queer on us. Gays ain't cool and the stuff you say make me want to vomit. The heck's wrong with you, did someone put strong drugs in your veins while you were asleep?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 02:10 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't be surprised if you were Da Joker's sock. Same idiocy, same dumbass logic.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 02:12 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Dark-Jaxx, get off if you're gonna be queer on us. Gays ain't cool and the stuff you say make me want to vomit. The heck's wrong with you, did someone put strong drugs in your veins while you were asleep?
Okay first of all Gryphon is a girl, so this dumbass post is automatically wrong because of that.

Gays ain't cool? Oh great, another filthy bigot. Truthfully, I am bisexual, but I'm also cool as shit, so fvck off.

Seriously, I think you might be Da Joker's sock, or maybe his special ass-friend. The latter is more likely.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 02:15 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

So Blax, I'm guessing you're gay too? It's like a friggin invasion in here.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 02:15 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

So Blax, I'm guessing you're gay too? It's like a friggin invasion in here.
STFU and GTFO my internet.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 02:17 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Whoops, didn't look at the gender on Gryphon there. Sorry lol

I don't even know Joker and I sure as heck don't want to know what you mean by "sock". This argument is leading nowhere so how's about we just get back to what we were supposed to talk about on this thread and forget this argument ever happened, okay?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 02:21 AM
NemeBro

Kay.

Inuyasha is stomped.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 02:23 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Inuyasha can beat Metapod. He's got some hope to win against something.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 02:26 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Oh yeah and Blax, sorry I called you gay dude. I was a little steamed while me and Jaxx were fighting.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 02:28 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Inuyasha has been fighting enemies more powerful than Pokemon. How do you even know Mewtwo can blow peoples heads off? Mewtwo won't have the nuts because he's one of the good guys now and so what if he can control weather? Inuyasha's been fighting demons that can control weather and he always won. Also I do believe Inuyasha might have fought a demon with telekenesis and won. So Mewtwo can be a tough challenge for Inuyasha but the hanyou will still win.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 02:31 AM
NemeBro

Mewtwo can use attacks faster than Inu can think.

M2 HAS wiped minds before.

He can do the same to Inu.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 02:35 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Inuyasha has been fighting enemies more powerful than Pokemon. How do you even know Mewtwo can blow peoples heads off? Mewtwo won't have the nuts because he's one of the good guys now and so what if he can control weather? Inuyasha's been fighting demons that can control weather and he always won. Also I do believe Inuyasha might have fought a demon with telekenesis and won. So Mewtwo can be a tough challenge for Inuyasha but the hanyou will still win.
He can crush steel with his mind...a head shouldn't be a problem at all.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 02:39 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

If Inu goes berserk, wiping minds won't save Mewtwo from that guy because in an episode of Inuyasha, some demon that can read minds tried reading Inu's mind but it was blocked by a powerful force so good luck trying mind wipe Mewtwo.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 02:42 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

If Inu goes berserk, wiping minds won't save Mewtwo from that guy because in an episode of Inuyasha, some demon that can read minds tried reading Inu's mind but it was blocked by a powerful force so good luck trying mind wipe Mewtwo.
Except was that guy even half as powerful as Mewtwo? Or did he even have the half a dozen or so other options? Like just holding him in place, teleporting him to god knows where, bashing him into the ground over and over again, or using any of of the attacks not psychic bases like shadow ball.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 02:46 AM
NemeBro

Said dude was not even 1/10th of M2. And reading a mind is different from destroying it.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 02:47 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Keep this discussion on topic. No need for bashing. All of you play nice.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 02:55 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote