KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Offical Fringe Thread

The Offical Fringe Thread
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindset

No Peter.

No like.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 25th, 2011 12:41 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

liked the season premiere..

@mindset, i think the whole "where is peter biship s/l will be throughout the season

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 25th, 2011 05:58 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Pretty good opener. I liked how they kept Peter to a very bare minimum. We know he's going to come back. It didn't need to happen right away.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2011 04:16 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I don't actually want him to come back yet, but he showed up in like a post apocalyptic future, I wanted to see that.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 04:47 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

last friday's ep.. spectacular.. john noble once again showed why he should win an emmy

Old Post Oct 10th, 2011 06:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Marshall
Rough Trade Minister

I agree, John Nobel is a very nice man. I had the pleasure of meeting him when he came into my work last year.

I haven't watched any of the third season yet but I get some time off next week so I'm thinking of doing a "Fringe binge".

Old Post Nov 7th, 2011 11:31 PM
Mr. Marshall is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Marshall a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Marshall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

another great from this past friday..

it is good to see peter, looking forward to them finally remembering him

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 05:51 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

walter is always good..

wanna see more of the observers

Old Post Nov 12th, 2011 07:45 PM
Sirius77

Soooo Jones is back!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 08:40 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

loved every minute last night

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 08:08 PM
Sirius77

Same here lol!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2012 03:26 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

This is absolutely my favorite show on television right now. It's sad that the next showing might just be the series finale - I don't feel like this season has fully developed like it should have. Personally, I just think it's missing a few episodes before it can feel like a series finale. Last season seemed more epic in it's finale showings and I think this season just needed a little more time to reach that point. Either way, I am wishing for the best and hopefully a fifth season.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 06:52 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
This is absolutely my favorite show on television right now. It's sad that the next showing might just be the series finale - I don't feel like this season has fully developed like it should have. Personally, I just think it's missing a few episodes before it can feel like a series finale. Last season seemed more epic in it's finale showings and I think this season just needed a little more time to reach that point. Either way, I am wishing for the best and hopefully a fifth season.

i love this show a lot.. i do hope it returns.. one thing i have hated was the whole peter storyline

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2012 03:49 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Just started watching the first season of this incredible show!

What can I say other than this is the show I've been looking for for quite some time.

This is definitely gonna crunch into valuable study time.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 09:27 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by the ninjak
Just started watching the first season of this incredible show!

What can I say other than this is the show I've been looking for for quite some time.

This is definitely gonna crunch into valuable study time.

this a fine damn good show.. its a shame the final season starts shortly

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 06:50 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
this a fine damn good show.. its a shame the final season starts shortly

It sure is. Josh Jackson does and good job and the guy playing his father is awesome.

I think I remember someone saying he is an Aussie. Figures...Aussies rule.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 07:39 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by the ninjak
It sure is. Josh Jackson does and good job and the guy playing his father is awesome.

I think I remember someone saying he is an Aussie. Figures...Aussies rule.

yeah some of them do

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 07:08 PM
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

Anna Torv is an Aussie too.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 08:09 PM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Dr Mystery
Anna Torv is an Aussie too.

yep...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2012 05:40 PM
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yep...

(please log in to view the image)

That's a nice poster. I hate to see the show go but at least they'll get to finish their story. Hopefully we wont have to wait forever until another show of the same genre takes its place.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2012 10:27 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote