KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))

HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (264): « First ... « 262 263 [264]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
bull shit

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 04:00 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

its alright, lucky for you the rp is very compelling

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 04:02 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

finally. HH2: The Mystery is finish. let me know what you guys think. i'll open the new thread on Wednesday.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 12:33 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

heh nice.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 12:37 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Great can't wait big grin

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 12:48 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

i think its kinda lame for an end. i couldn't really come up with anything without giving away too much of the next plot.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 12:48 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

heh rock will scream and fight, she doesnt need her powers to cause hell, they would pretty much bind her XD but kaida has no where else to go and she is there to learn XD she wont graduate right away

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 12:50 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

i only named the ones who i knew were old enough to graduate and left it open in case anyone else was supposed to. and i kinda figured that about Rock, so that's why i had Ben bind her powers. so people would have a chance to sedate Rock when the time calls for it.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 12:56 AM
Lt_Champion

XD more like blow dart XD but yeah XD

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 12:59 AM
MadMel
Heh

Lol - The day the new chapter starts is the day I don't have access to my new kickass updated char sheets. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 01:22 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Hey, are there limits on how our characters gained their powers, or what exactly they are? I have a pair of characters in mind, one of whom is cursed, and one of whom is a mythical creature in human form.

I like to keeping a running tab of character concepts and adjust them to the specific RP, so I'm just wondering. It's no trouble to change them.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 01:29 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

nope. it could be radiation....all that other jazz. ill be back later...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 01:37 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by (>^^)>
Name: Weston Isaac
Sex: male
Weight: around 175 pounds
Height: 5foot 11inches
Species: mutant
Powers: Enhanced synesthesia
Kinetic Lightning (Ando from heroes minus supercharging)
Appearance: pictured
Race: white
Nationality: canadian
Personality: brilliant, but lazy. Mindful, but unfocused. Smokes pot, but no cigarettes. Takes a lot to lose his anger, or really show a change in emotion unless good. Patient and takes a lot to stress him out. Very virtuosic
Story: grew up in a small city, which was known for it’s terrible crime rates and drug activity (south Oshawa to anyone who knows that place). He started playing music at a young age and learned quickly. He was always a good kid growing up and did well in elementary school. But high school rolled around and with that came a lot of changes. For one as a kid he was easily excited/angered and hyper, now he is exactly the opposite. His personal philosophies changed greatly to atheistic and scientific ones. He started doing poorly with grades and started smoking marijuana. But most importantly he realized he could see music one day, and over time it became more prominent, especially when high. And one day while playing guitar while trying to calm down he struck down hard and he saw the sound create a shock wave that destroyed a dresser and bookshelf. He ran from home later that night, he was 16. he spent the next year playing on streets and such for change, although he made quite a lot of change. He came across the hero high a year ago and tried to join, which he did, and within the past few months discovered his second red lightning ability. He spent most of last year in a room with vixen, attended what classes he needed to, and spent the summer doing pretty much the same, except the classes.

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 08:08 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote