KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Eternal Showdown RP

Eternal Showdown RP
Started by: Ayáme Tetskomi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Tela took a step back. She had felt the demonic pressence as it approached. Part of her elven instinct had alerted her. Her eyes narrowed as she studied the male in front of her.

“Thank you.” She told him.

She silently wondered why he had helped her at all. She remembered then that is was probably beneficial for him to do so. Calming her breathing, she turned her head towards where Reina and Haggai were. Sniffing the air she smelled elf and even more demonic presences. This worried her.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 09:45 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Asiyah performed the Chains of Light again this time on Tela. The chains wrapped around her neck but Asiyah did not pull. Instead he asked her, "why should I allow you to live?"

Haggai paid little attention to this never questioning the choices of Asiyah. Haggai was amazed that he allowed Reina and Flare to live and more amazed that he allowed them to follow.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 09:53 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela grabbed at the chain. She started to gag a little. "Why should I justify myslf to you."

She shrunk to pixie size causing the chain to drop before she grew large again. SHe narrowed her eyes and thrusted her hands out causing all the moisure in the air to disippitate. It formed a small ball around Tela causing her body to convert into that very water.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 10:02 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Reina stepped foward, "elvin pixie eh?" She reached into the pouch on her side and threw some kind of dark power at Tela, "Disspell!" Flare's eyes widened, "m'lady... your going to disspell her magic and leave her vunerable?!" he exclaimed. "maybe.. maybe not... we'll just have to see flare.. now won't we?" Reina said as she watched Tela and Asiyah.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 01:29 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

"Most impressive m'lady," Haggai said seeing Reina disspell Tela's magical ability. Haggai folded his arms with a grin on his face to see the pixie stopped from her attempts to escape the grasp of Lord Asiyah. Asiyah simply turned around and started walking off. "M'lord? Why do you depart?"

"This pixie is no threat to me. I'll allow her fate to be decided by Reina. I smell a human not to far off," Asiyah told Haggai and Reina. Asiyah was going to find every last human and kill of the inferior race once and for all and make his power known throughout this world.

"Well Miss Reina...what shall we do with this pixie?" Haggai asked.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 07:24 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

**** it; I quit.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 04:08 AM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

(aww why?)

Reina stared the pixie, "we'll leave her for now..." she turned to Flare. "I guess you think she's more than likely to die out here anyways?" he asked. "exactly... so where to now..." she looked up at Asiyah, "... Lord asiyah?"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 01:26 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela then is shot in the am by an arrow. Tada. Blood starts to pour from the room. Rather than red though, it is more of a violet color. Her eyes begin to glaze over as she pulls the arrow from her arm. Looking at is she sees all too familiar markings. EYes wide, she began mouthing somehing. Her magic was gone, thus she was going to die. . .unless she gave into HIM.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 08:04 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

"Reina you said you had healing powers...time to see if you're worth keeping around," Haggai said. Haggai was interested in seeing what the elf could actually do.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 07:40 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Axel walked back to the arena after being gone for a very long time " woow nice to see people have fight in them still" He smiled and looked at the board to see who was fighting " hmm " * i guess i should go check it out. For bloody entertainment this will be fun* He started walking to the portal. (( i r back ))

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 08:29 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Reina looked at Flare, he only looked away as if disappointed in all of her actions today. He looked again at her and took a couple of steps away from her. Reina's hair began to flow upward, the air holding her hair up turning a whitish color. she threw her hands onto the ground and controlled the light, aiming it for the pixie, screaming at the top of her lungs "heal!"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 08:29 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Axel got to a arena. He took a deep breath and smiled. He jumped up to the bleachers and watched the fights. * cool* He was watching Reina screaming and healing. * well thats interesting* He sat back in his chair and watched " maybe i shouldnt have quit after all. Could have been fighting one of these people"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 08:44 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

((I think you're in the wrong thread as this doesn't have anything to do with any type of tournaments))

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 01:03 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

((-.- darn i thought something was different Lol thx ESB-1138 XD i thought this was the rp where everyone fights ..... OOOO thats the Galactic Tournament thingy >,,< ))

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 01:13 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Matroshka
((-.- darn i thought something was different Lol thx ESB-1138 XD i thought this was the rp where everyone fights ..... OOOO thats the Galactic Tournament thingy >,,< ))

((Hey since you're here you might as well join this RPG))

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina looked at Flare, he only looked away as if disappointed in all of her actions today. He looked again at her and took a couple of steps away from her. Reina's hair began to flow upward, the air holding her hair up turning a whitish color. she threw her hands onto the ground and controlled the light, aiming it for the pixie, screaming at the top of her lungs "heal!"

"You've done all you could," Asiyah said not turning around. "If she lives or die...the choice is hers. There's nothing more we can do for her."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 12:50 AM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Reina looked at Asiyah and abruptly nodded as she ran to catch up with him, not standing next to him and not too far behind him. Flare looked at Haggai with question and followed behind his master. reina whats happened to you? he wondered.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 07:48 PM
Tela

Tela fell to the ground. SInce she was part dark elf, the light energy that tried to heal her only made the decaying process spead up as she died.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 01:01 PM