KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Eternal Showdown RP

Eternal Showdown RP
Started by: Ayáme Tetskomi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Eternal Showdown RP

Eternal Showdown

For thousands of years, there have been wars. The battle between angels and demons, vampires and lycans, elves and dwarves, and fairies and pixies... all have one thing in common... their fight agianst humans.

Now it is a peroid of time when peace is finally reigning between all that matter within this world, all races. No war, no fights, no arguements. All is calm and peaceful.

Now the humans have decided to start a war oftheir own against the mythical creatures that had waged war and destroyed their homes, towns, and cities. The humans are mobilising, issuing all-out war agianst all races who opposed them.

Which side will you choose? Are you up for the challenge? If not, the result could surely mean death....

(The above text was carefully and considerately edited by Jedireaper... local RP critic since 2007)

RULES

1. have fun with it
2. you are limited with 3 characters only
3. no god moding its wronge unless you are given permish and i see the proof.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:15 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Reina sat underneath a redwood tree in the dark forest, her pet dragon, Flame, lying next to her in his dragon form. She slept soundly agianst the tree as Flame protected her. He lifted his head ever so slightly to glance at her, "Reina... I believe we're going to have company very soon." He said. " Until then we'll be fine..." She mumbled in reply.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:20 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan started walking threw the dark last he so much enjoys. It was a forest that was almost completly dead. The sun couldnt reach threw the trees. He looked up and took a deep breath " heh" He turned around and saw a nice tree. He then sat under it. He looked at his head band "hah good times" He said outloud.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:24 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Randi sat up in the lowest branch of the tree. She opened her eye and glanced down. Some kid was sitting below her talking to himself. She sighed and closed her eye. "Just when I get relaxed..... Hey kid... Beat it I'm trying to sleep here."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:29 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

A few orcs have gathered at the forest's border with dead bodies of humans. They were devouring the flesh as their meal. Only six orcs were there the rest were killed while they were raiding the village beyond the forest. They had mainly children as their victim and they sat in a circle with three of them looking outward to make sure none of the villagers caught up to them. Every few minutes or so the three would turn and eat and the others would turn and keep watch.

"Blasted humans," one of them spoke who was keeping watch. "They burn down our hunting grounds to expand their village and suddenly we're the evil ones!! Our once great horde has been reduced to just us eight!"

"Umm....there's only six of us," one of the orcs who was eating replied.

"What!?" the first one asked.

"Yep; it's true. They got shot from behind by archers," the other answered. "While we were fleeing from the village some archers managed to get them from behind. And we cannot avenge our fallen brethren since we are so few in number."

"Silence...grab your weapons," another orc who was on look out spoke. "Someone is coming from within the forest!"

Slowly the orcs grabbed their axes and daggers and remained low on the ground. They expected it to be the villagers hunting them down but it was just one man. The orcs grinned and quickly charged at him. The man saw them coming and drew his sword and with a single cut a pillar of fire rose devouring five of the orcs. The last one standing fell to his knees.

"You are no human! You are a Youkai! Please spare my life!!" he shouted. The orc bowed before the Youkai who hid his true form.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:35 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Randi sat up in the lowest branch of the tree. She opened her eye and glanced down. Some kid was sitting below her talking to himself. She sighed and closed her eye. "Just when I get relaxed..... Hey kid... Beat it I'm trying to sleep here."
Hidan got up " kid huh " He took out his 3 bladed sythe and cut the tree down. HE shouted " You are on my territory and you think you can tell me what to do !?!?! "He said with a evil grin on his face. * damned b!tch who does she think she is. She has no idea who the hell i am !*

Last edited by Matr0shka on Sep 16th, 2008 at 07:45 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:42 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Randi sighed and jumped out of the tree as it fell. "It's bright out... And you cut down my favorite tree... Oh well... More where that came from." She shrugged and started off. "Your territory huh? What did you pee on each of these trees or something?" She snickered and shook her head. "Later kid. Oh and uh... ya might want to be careful with that thing.. You might cut yourself."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:46 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan punched the tree next to him and it fell " B!tch you better watch your self before i chop you up send you straight to hell !" He started walking toward her " dont you facking walk away from me ! you started talking shit and you think you can just walk away ?!" Hidan said pissed off " and who the hell are you anyway !"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:51 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Slowly Reina stood and turned to Flame. "There is too much disturbance here... what the hell is going on?" She asked. "Let's find out shall we?" Flame replied to her as he followed her.

Skyler watched to demon with the ogers in silence. For some time now he had watched the demon with great admiration.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:55 PM
DangerousBeauty

"Yes I think I can, I'd like to see you try to hurt me, and its none of your business who I am." She glanced at the back of him and shook her head. "God your loud.. I'm not even suppose to be awake right now... Beat it bud." She licked her lips and looked up at the tree tops. "I'm hungry..."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:55 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan smiled " how about you eat dog shit and die " He smirked " i can kill with one hit if i wanted to , but why should i ? your fun to mess with. " He aproached closer "you should know who i am before acting like a tough b!tch" he closed his eyes and then opened them " besides you cant kill me im already dead" His skin disapeared and his bones where shown. Then it went back to his normal face " i wouldnt expect a stupid creature like you to comprehend anyway"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:59 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Yinepu walked slowly among the beautiful forest like he did every other day to clear his head. As he walked over he saw a man yelling next to a chopped down tree with his blade out, he knew he had did it so he ran over to confront him.

"Human, why did ou cut down the tree, and can you please stop yelling?" he yelled towards Hidan

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 08:06 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Randi sighed and continued walking. "Noisy brat... I dont care who or what you are and my god didnt your mother ever teach you not to curse? Goodness you make me want to slap her.. Poor thing." She came up to the rode and leaned against a tree, waiting for someone to come along. "Go away. Your bugging me."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 08:07 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan yelled " godammit get out of my forest !" Hidan ignored Yinepu's words. He kept walking towards her " i have no family and i never had anyone !" Hidan ran up and grabed her neck from behind " dont mess with the bull if you cant deal with the horns !"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 08:11 PM
DangerousBeauty

She sighed and glanced back at him. "Listen bud as much as I'd like to play I'm not really feeling up to a rodeo. Can we do this another time.... Like never maybe?" She looked over at the newcomer, the one who was so worried about the tree. "Hi." She said dully before looking back at the rode.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 08:16 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan sighed " o so your nice to him but not me ?! you **** !" He back up and pulled out his sythe. He then smiled and put it away " ya know what ?! " He started walking with her " haha you wont get ride of me !" He smiled with a evil look * what she ganna do vanish now she will have to deal with me*

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 08:21 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Yinepu leaped in the air landing beside them, he was about average size of a Netjer about 6'4. He placed his canine head next to Hidans and growled loudly in his ear

"arn't you gonna answer boy"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 08:24 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan looked at it unamused " nope " He just kept walking with Randi * this is great ! i may have 2 people to fight at the same time !!!* He smiled at the person that tryed to act tuff. * boy , kid ?, im 22 what the hell are thinking of*

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 08:26 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

"Follow me if you desire," the Youkai said to the orc and walked passed him. The orc stood to his feet and followed.

"Thank you m'lord. I am Haggai and I shall be your fateful servant as you have spared my life. If I could be so bold as to ask your name?" Haggai asked.

"Asiyah," the Youkai answered. Haggai followed Asiyah whom was off to prepare for the oncoming war with the humans. Asiyah knew very well that the humans were preparing to slay all creatures both big and small and Asiyah wouldn't fall so easily. Asiyah and Haggai both reentered the forest. Asiyah is a Greater Youkai.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 08:28 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She stopped walking and looked up the rode. Someone was coming. She grinned and stepped back into the shadows. "Hush you two... Dont scare him off." She waited there, her eyes never leaving the man riding down the dirt rode. His horse saw her, but he didnt... Perfect.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 08:31 PM