KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Itachi and Kisame vs Jiraiya

Itachi and Kisame vs Jiraiya
Started by: Wil7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sappho
Self-Made

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Yeah they did.
agreed.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 02:46 PM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by k1Lla441
agreed.

Where does it say it? They never say that. Read it.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/144/08/

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 03:00 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Kisame says that he may be a match for both of them at once and Itachi doesn't exactly disagree.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 04:57 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Where does he say that?

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 06:12 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Kisame - That guy might be a match for the #1 of the Leaf and one of the Mist's Seven strongest.

He doesn't say Jiraiya will be a match for either one of us. He says a match for both of them.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 06:18 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Yes, but it never says Jiaiya could beat Itachi, and Kisame.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 07:32 PM
NemeBro

How odd.

Cause I distinctly remember the Japanese anime saying that he would kill both of them even with more people.

Oh well, so Jiraiya by his lonesome is a match for both of them.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 08:06 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

did sasuke use TSUKIYOMI against kiraba?!?! i only remember that it was a GENJUTSU consisting of him being impaled by spikes. remember, that itachi and sasuke have loads of NORMAL genjutsu which arent tsukiyomi.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:14 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

and i distinctly remember the japanese anime saying that kisame cudnt take him but he thought itachi cud, to which itachi replied that there wud be no guaruntee that they cud escape the battle unharmed and it wud putting them in unnecessary danger.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:16 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by leonheartmm
did sasuke use TSUKIYOMI against kiraba?!?! i only remember that it was a GENJUTSU consisting of him being impaled by spikes. remember, that itachi and sasuke have loads of NORMAL genjutsu which arent tsukiyomi.
Yeah he used Tsukiyomi.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:28 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
How odd.

Cause I distinctly remember the Japanese anime saying that he would kill both of them even with more people.

Oh well, so Jiraiya by his lonesome is a match for both of them.

Thats what the anime said. But being a match for the two of them is not that bad either.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:51 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

no i just rechecked the scans, it wasnt tsukiyomi. it was just an unnamed genjutsu. jeez jaxx, ur getting senile.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 10:07 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by leonheartmm
no i just rechecked the scans, it wasnt tsukiyomi. it was just an unnamed genjutsu. jeez jaxx, ur getting senile.
How many other Genjutsus are used with a look of the eye using Mangekyo Sharingan?

And can you provide the scan?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 10:16 PM
leonheartmm

i just went on onemanga and looked. well plenty actually{and it wasnt itachi's mangekyo and it is coming more to light that itachi might have implanted ONLY amaterasu in sasuke's eyes} the counter genjutsu that itachi used on kurenai}, the genjutsu that itachi clone produced against naruto first time in shippuden, and i think the beginning of the fight with sasuke , he wasnt using tsukiyomi if i remember correctly.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 10:42 PM
leonheartmm

and he didnt say "amaterasu", nor bleed from the eyes, nor was there a red moon. and amaterasu is unbateable, even if you have a BUDDY around with you like kakashi did.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 10:43 PM
leonheartmm

oh hey that reminds me, one of the powers of pain i forgot to put down is that he has a jutsu with which he can make clones of characters with 30 percent the chakra, all battle skills and even kekai genkai abilities copied like sharingan{although mangekyo was unavailable} id say pain>>>itachi.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 10:45 PM
NemeBro

Well the Mangekyo was only available because of the fact that 30% chakra is too little to use it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 10:55 PM
leonheartmm

^ we dont know that, it cud well be just a technicality that a clone CANT have a mangekyo even if it can duplicate a normal kekai genkai. mangekyo sharingan/ultimate magekyo sharingan and rinnegan are the most special kekai genkais in the series. well i guess it just goes to show that pain is THAT much stronger than itachi.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 11:09 PM
lexlyn2

guys its just settled giraya is the strongest
kisame compared giraiyas strentgh to that of the first hokage plus that of kisame
honestly pain and madara and probaly the third and first hokage can beat giraiya

pain said it him self giraiya could of beat him
on top of that giraaiya could of escape pain
the oldest people in naruto are usuall sstronger ill admit if itachi would have lived to be older he would probably surpass giraiya power
orochimaru called itachis sussanoo weak what does that say

Last edited by lexlyn2 on Jul 8th, 2010 at 04:31 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 04:21 PM
lexlyn2 is currently offline Click here to Send lexlyn2 a Private Message Find more posts by lexlyn2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Kisame questioned Itachi's retreat and Itachi replied that there was no hurry.

(please log in to view the image)

Itachi could've most likely taken out Jiraiya.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 08:01 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote