KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Vader vs Master Yoda

Darth Vader vs Master Yoda
Started by: Ultimate Vader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
truejedi

oh, i'm sure they could, but it wouldn't be backed up by scripture. It would be a technology. (though as i said, if they were possessed by demons, and thats why they were walking around, then yeah...)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 09:49 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

The church doesn't give a blanket approval to technology either. The whole 'to do' against birth control shows that much.

Wanna talk about creationism?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 10:09 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

that would be the catholic church. which pretty much does what it wants... (want to buy salvation anyone?)

lol, sure, 80 more pages or so should do it. we could talk about something even more controversial. Election 08, abortion, heck, gay marriage. I just found out Jodie Foster was a lesbian...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:22 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
The church doesn't give a blanket approval to technology either. The whole 'to do' against birth control shows that much.

Wanna talk about creationism?

Sarah Palin sucks.

Btw, you wanna help humanity? I understand that, as a zombie, you'll probably not consider the matters of the living, but still, Imonna give you an offer you can't refuse. Before I blow your head up (when you're a zombie), attack and rape Sarah Palin. Impregnate her. Make sure she's pregnant with your half-human, half-zombie unwanted baby. Do you think she'll get an abortion? I mean, seriously, I'm not sure the whole "I chose life" excuse will work here. Because, technically, the baby will only be half-alive. So, idk. Wanna put money on it?

And LOLZ, trujedi. I just watched a part of Silence of the Lambs last night (was too tired to finish watching it), and found out I had a mega crush on Jodie Foster. Then I found out she was a lesbian, and I almost slit my wrists.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

i'm not a big fan of rape jokes... seduce her? that i could do.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 04:24 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
And Path of Destruction indicates otherwise. I'm inclined to believe that over your probable misinterpreted opinion of "You increase power by getting power, which gets knowledge."

Sorry, you're the one misinterpreting things.

Please can you post where POD backs you up becuase I'm interested in seeing that. Again, Darth Sidious, whilst teaching Darth Vader about Sith Lore says:
'Sith gain Knowledge from power, as opposed to Jedi who...'
Cue Vader,'..gain power from knowledge'

Sidious and Vader> you.

quote:
i'm not a big fan of rape jokes... seduce her? that i could do.

Thumbs-up.

quote:
Then I found out she was a lesbian, and I almost slit my wrists.

What have you got against lesbian's? I mean, and no offence, it's not like you have a realistic chance with her anyway.

Last edited by Nephthys on Oct 23rd, 2008 at 10:44 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:41 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Originally posted by Darth Exodus
What have you got against lesbian's? I mean, and no offence, it's not like you have a realistic chance with her anyway.

This is the second time I've been tempted to post an 'O RLY?' owl.

Seriously, though. Damn, you're the one making dead baby jokes. It's called black humor. I don't have anything against lesbians. Seriously. I love lesbians.

It's a shame they only like other women. Dang.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 11:12 AM
Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
I don't have anything against lesbians. Seriously. I love lesbians.

You're not the only one..... shifty

Lesbians are God's gift to Hetero's.
Bisexuals are God's.

quote:
It's a shame they only like other women. Dang.

Hurray!! Paradox's all round!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 11:21 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Sorry, you're the one misinterpreting things.

Please can you post where POD backs you up becuase I'm interested in seeing that. Again, Darth Sidious, whilst teaching Darth Vader about Sith Lore says:
'Sith gain Knowledge from power, as opposed to Jedi who...'
Cue Vader,'..gain power from knowledge'

Sidious and Vader> you.

So what is your model for the Sith acquiring power and knowledge? Show me how it works in your mind. Surely you can interpret the information you post?

Is it something like, "Sith start with Force power. Sith gain Dark Side power. By gaining Dark Side power Sith gain knowledge." ? Explain.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:33 PM
Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
Is it something like, "Sith start with Force power. Sith gain Dark Side power. By gaining Dark Side power Sith gain knowledge." ? Explain.

Bingo.

I havn't really contemplated it in my spare time but the way I imagine it is like eyesight. Imagine a person has great eyesight and can see things clearly with it. Now imagine that that person's eyesight gets better, s/he can see things clearer and farther away, increasing his/her knowledge of the world and the things in it. Taadaa!!! More knowledge.

But as I said, Sids and Vader were the ones stating it, this is just my interpretation.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 12:28 PM
truejedi

that was true for Caedus. But it didn't even make any sense. I can't say i agree with you here DE. I chalk caedus sudden increase in knowledge to either his own pure genius (in-universe explanation) or poor writing (out of universe explanation)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 01:28 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

LOL

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 10:57 PM
Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

At?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 03:00 PM
truejedi

@? no comprende senor?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 06:18 PM
Kenobiwan

Yoda wins all three.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 08:10 PM
Click here to Send Kenobiwan a Private Message Find more posts by Kenobiwan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Yoda decapitates Vader.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 10:22 PM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
@? no comprende senor?

I was asking who Enyalus was laughing at.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 02:57 PM
truejedi

ah

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 03:49 PM
parvati120

pfft why does that creepy midget have to be the best of the jedi councel, makes them look even more incompetent after that horrible display at sidious office >.<
I mean anyone can teach, but being able to fight usually means you have to have at least some kind of physique for it. with star wars it's the other way around messed

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 03:57 PM
Click here to Send parvati120 a Private Message Find more posts by parvati120 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedipwnsith

Can I Just Remind Everyone That Darth Vader Is The Chosen One And Brings Balance To The Force, Yoda Did Not. Yoda Would Kick Everyones Ass In My Opinion But Vader Killed The Emperor, Even Yoda Couldn't Do That. Vader Takes The Crown, Even Though It Upsets Me.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 08:33 PM
Click here to Send Jedipwnsith a Private Message Find more posts by Jedipwnsith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote