KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » KOTCS DVD release

KOTCS DVD release
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

the movie has potential though... just if they cut down the lousy CGI, redo some shots (where youcan clearly see it was blue screen) and tone down the ending, the movie is actually pretty decent!

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 11:02 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Sure.

In the exactly the same way that a plate of horse poo and piss with hairs in it may have potential as a great and appetizing meal............ if only you left the plate, took out the poo, took out the hairs, took out the wee and replaced it with a nice steak, some fries and a shake...

Battlefield earth is a another film you may enjoy that had great potential.

The Titanic had a potentially great and safe maiden voyage also. stick out tongue

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 04:11 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Battlefield Earth... laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 08:30 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
In the exactly the same way that a plate of horse poo and piss with hairs in it may have potential as a great and appetizing meal............ if only you left the plate, took out the poo, took out the hairs, took out the wee and replaced it with a nice steak, some fries and a shake...

see! you're getting there! big grin

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 10:00 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
Battlefield Earth... laughing out loud

It is the gift (of the cinematic equivalent of syphillis) that just keeps on giving.

A film so bad that when I have the misfortune to see it, I actually find myself temporarily wanting to believe in god.
(Just so I could use the phrase:
"Oh my fu**Ing godddddddddddddd!!! Why have you forsaken us....?????" and that I can hope that he would in time murder all associated with its production and stick them in a hell with that movie playing over and over and over and over and over and over and over as they burn.)

Baddddddddddddddd hollywood!

BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....!!!!!!

*Beats hollywood with newspaper and rubs hollywood's nose in said anally delivered filth.*

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 11:02 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ya know, I saw that movie, I remember it being very very bad but I can't remember much of it anymore. I love my brain.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 10:59 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yes you naturally have repressed the memory for said organ's sake.

'Avoid all hypnotically induced regression therapies designed to uncover that disturbing chapter in your life' would definitely be my advice.

No sense in reawakening the horror...you have too much to live for..!

Suffice it to say, that it was the film-viewing equivalent of having shards of bamboo banged under your fingernails, toenails and at the same time, having your gigglestick savaged by an enraged Doberman.......on fire.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 12:08 PM
queeq
Chaos

Actually, I remember it being so ridicilous that I laughed a lot... and felt sorry for Travolta. How deluded can one get?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 08:46 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I know...! Evil wasn't it...

It was the antithesis of the coolness that Pulp Fiction bought him only a mere few years before.

An experience of something being so alarmingly bad that I actually could never watch it in one complete screening.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 11:45 AM
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Good thing Travolta recovered from taht though. I feared greatly he was in need of a thrid come back.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 11:27 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

The Jury is still out on that.

My friends daughters had "Hairspray" on over xmas.
I didnt see much, but what I saw was enough to produce a "WTF is Travolta doing??!??" of the likes unthought since his Battlefield Earth days.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 12:18 PM
queeq
Chaos

He was quite funny actually although I prefer the John Waters' version myself.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 06:54 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Fair play..

I just thought he looked....crreeeeeepyyyy in that.

Horrifically sad news for Travolta family today though eh...?
Poor sod.

What a way to start your year, huh..? sad

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 01:20 PM
queeq
Chaos

Bad news indeed. Feel sorry for John and Kelly...

BTW the creepiness of Travolta in Hairspray added to the fun factor I thought.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 07:53 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I'll admit that I didnt see enough of the movie maybe to 'get' it...

He looked like a turtle from Nick Park's "creature comforts"...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 12:21 PM
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 03:40 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

It was the insanely wide grin and mad stare wot did it, guv...!

Disturbing.

He looked like at any moment he could have snapped and butchered everybody in the street as they slept. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 05:53 PM
queeq
Chaos

And he did, you should have finished watching. wink

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 10:24 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

LOL Sounds like I definitely should give it a chance, then.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 11:02 PM
coolmovies

just saw it great film loved it

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 09:27 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote