KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Till the End

Till the End
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Taliset eyed the the ground was the item lay.

"Eh, i don't care for anything that he has. So if you want you can have it Saix"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 01:42 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye
Taliset eyed the the ground was the item lay.

"Eh, i don't care for anything that he has. So if you want you can have it Saix"
Saix nodded " ok " He picked it up " hm ... ill just hold on to this for later " He stuffed it in his pocket.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 02:43 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Jillian and Hope rode past the pub. Queen Jillian smiling and nodding at the two, as Hope rode quietly behind.

Shaggy and B his their unusual armor from the sight of the queen. They both bowed, and Shaggy layed his weapons down, a sign of great respect. "My Liege." They both said in unison.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 03:41 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Nattefrost hit the ground with his hoof and shook his head fiercly. his horns clanging against his armor

the King sat back down and took his goblet of wine in his hand and took a sip. he sighed and read over the kingdom's maps, looking at the possible trails of where his wife and daughter took the ride

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 03:45 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

taliset scracthed his head

"That was strange," he said as he looked up in the sky seeing if his dragon was near

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 03:51 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Saix started getting a tad impatient " hope we dont have to wait to long, dont get me wrong , i know it will take time. But the sooner the kings dead the sooner this hateful feeling will go away" He clenched his fist.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 06:02 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Itru continued his walk towards the Castle enjoying the day, and made his way through the crowd of people that was slowly growing in size as people began to awaken and go on their daily duties. Normally he too would have maked his way towards a assignment, normally a wound that needed healing ore a bloodpoisening.

As Itru neared the pub on his way to the castle he came by the Queen and the Princesse both on their horses on their way out of the town, he as it was expected bowed his head in respect but didn't slow down, it wasn't because that he didn't wish to speak with the Queen and the Princesse but he knew that delaying them would mean that they would return later to the Castle and that would most likely result in that the king would become nervous, something that had begun happening too often in Itru's opinon not that he would never mention it too the king, he knew that if the king believed that he was in need of Itru's help then he would send word for him, theirfore he continue towards the pub.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 07:20 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"My steed ran full speed at the magical creature. It took off suddenly in the air. Naturally I reached for my long bow and fired three arrows into it. And that's how I hunted down the Peryton (winged deer)," The guards had managed to keep him telling of his heroic deeds. They had also managed to fill him up with Ale. "Well I believe that's enough tales for me today." Riko stood up and grabbed a bread roll. He ate it as he walked out of the guards mess hall.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 08:51 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Queen Jillian smiled and greeted Itru as he passed. "Good morning my dear." Princess Hope smiled faintly and waved to the man. Soon they were at the gates. Hope reached down and gave Natte a pat. "It's ok. We'll be out where you can run wild soon." Queen Jillian frowned and looked back at her daughter as the gates opened. "Now you two stay close I dont want you running off today. Your father is worried enough we dont need him hearing that you took off in the woods. Are you listening child?" Hope looked up from the strand of Natte's hair she was braiding. "Huh?... Oh. Forgive me.. I understand. I'll stay close." Jillian shook her head, trying to hide a smile, as they started out into the woods. "I hope you were. Because I know not a horse that could catch Natalie."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 09:25 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

The white dragon Mirku spotted them going out to the woods and quickly flew back towards where Taliset and Saix were standing. In a few mintues it landed near them causing Taliset to turn to face it as its flapping wings made a gust of wind.

"It appears that part one of my plan has begun." Taliset said as he glanced back over at Saix.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 12:37 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Saix smiled " so whats going on ?" He smirked * maybe .... i should just leave the king alone for now and wait for Taliset to make the first move* " alow me to help you and what your about to do before i do anything to the king" He said in a very serious tone

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 01:03 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

taliset mounted his dragon and looked down at Saix

"You can help if you want, I plan on kidnapping them to put some fear in them. Make them think that no where is safe from me" he smiled a sinister smile

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 01:19 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Saix laughed " that sounds mighty fun, mind if i join you ? couldnt hurt to have an extra hand right ?" He said smiling cheerfully

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 02:19 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Taliset nodded slowly.

"Sure, do you have a mount?"

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 02:42 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Saix raised an eyebrow "whats a mount ?" He was thinking he meant a creature to ride. But he had none, never needed one till now.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 03:57 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Taliset stared at him for a few seconds before heavily sighing.

"Its a creature that you ride on"

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 04:18 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

After being completely ignored, they just shrugged it off and continued down the road, B throwing a playful punch on Shaggy's arm. "Looks like it's finally workin'." Shaggy, looking puzzled, had to ask, "What's working?" With a hearty laugh, B replied. "Well, maybe people are finally goin' to start leavin us alone." Shaggy nodded. "We've really been waiting for this day, so maybe we should celebrate... in a different tavern though!"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 09:39 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by jalek moye
Taliset stared at him for a few seconds before heavily sighing.

"Its a creature that you ride on"
Saix rubbed the back of his neck " i knew that..... well ..... i dont have one... what should i do ?" He said not knowing

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 10:13 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Taliset grunted as he shook his head, at the degree that Saix was unprepared

"Then hop on mine"

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 10:22 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Saix smiled " if you insist " He jumped on sitting behind Taliset. But not to close. He didnt know what to expect from this.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 04:15 AM