KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Primal Monitor Vs The Living Tribunal

The Primal Monitor Vs The Living Tribunal
Started by: cloud102

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jynocidus
Sadly, you're the proof..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
I would rather talk to a wall. Taking into the account of the idiotic things you said in the last thread involving LT, its just going to cost me my brain-cells reading your posts.

of course you would rather avoid choosing who is supreme. move along hypocrite, leave this thread to people who won't be biased on subjects that involve "supreme" beings

nothing I said was idiotic, it's just over your head because you're blinded by DC's atrocious abstract hierarchy. I actually argued, all you said was "Presence is God" and trolled me with your retarded gifs and let other "credible" posters ride the wave.

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:30 PM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Jynocidus
of course you would rather avoid choosing who is supreme. move along hypocrite, leave this thread to people who won't be biased on subjects that involve "supreme" beings

nothing I said was idiotic, it's just over your head because you're blinded by DC's atrocious abstract hierarchy. I actually argued, all you said was "Presence is God" and trolled me with your retarded gifs and let other "credible" posters ride the wave.

I didn't post a single gif. Or maybe you're just spewing random crap, that's why everyone laughs at you.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:35 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus

who is Supreme? I know you've seen my question, you've replied 2 or 3 times since I have asked.

Presence, or PM? Or Ellaine for that matter?

and the question is on topic, it's relevant to any possible argument you might come up with. If PM isn't "Supreme" in its omnipotence, LT stomps.

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:40 PM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

PM wins

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:41 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus

PM can't even beat CA Supes

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:43 PM
iceman24567

He beats LT though

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:43 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus

how? because you say so right?

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:45 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

who is Supreme? I know you've seen my question, you've replied 2 or 3 times since I have asked.

Presence, or PM? Or Ellaine for that matter?

and the question is on topic, it's relevant to any possible argument you might come up with. If PM isn't "Supreme" in its omnipotence, LT stomps.

LT isn't omnipotent either. All three of them blink LT out of existence like HOTU or laugh at his ultimate punishmen i.e. a supernova or create a reed richards to pwn him or create another power adapter like protege etc.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:46 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

how? because you say so right?
It's my opinion deal with it mr butthurt

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:47 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

PM can't even beat CA Supes

That wasn't PM. That was mandrakk, a germ to PM.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:48 PM
Jynocidus

That wasn't PM. That was mandrakk, a germ to PM.

they're all germs to LT, your point?

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:49 PM
Jynocidus

Originally posted by iceman24567
It's my opinion deal with it mr butthurt

detail your opinion on how some measly creation logically outweighs and is able to overcome necessity without the basis behind your argument being " PM is God " plz

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:51 PM
iceman24567

His point was that you were wrong and you didn't know what you were talking about its pretty simple no expression

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:51 PM
iceman24567

detail your opinion on how some measly creation logically outweighs and is able to overcome necessity without the basis behind your argument being " PM is God " plz
I presented my argument you don't agree and i don't care. Pm wins

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:52 PM
Jynocidus

I presented my argument you don't agree and i don't care. Pm wins

lol "i presented my argument"

you said "PM Wins, it's my argument deal with it mr butthurt"

some argument

LT wins like I said

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:54 PM
iceman24567

lol "i presented my argument"

you said "PM Wins, it's my argument deal with it mr butthurt"

some argument

LT wins like I said
I mean my argument concerning you and LT's necessity power (lol) vs true omnipotent beings you disagree i don't care Pm wins

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:57 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Like korvac, reed, protege and scathan right?

Old Post May 20th, 2012 12:05 AM
Jynocidus

I mean my argument concerning you and LT's necessity power (lol) vs true omnipotent beings you disagree i don't care Pm wins

omnipotent being(s), does anyone else see the problem with the post from this "expert?"

let me point it out for you. "omnipotent being(s)" is plural. There can only be one omnipotent, all powerful, all encompassing being.

So you have to choose, just like the coward Abel. Is PM omnipotent, or is Presence omnipotent? If you pick PM, then in the other thread you have no choice but to admit you were wrong and say LT stomps because you are a hypocrite. If you pick Presence, then you have to say LT stomps here.

which is it? i'm waiting. matter of fact, i'll sit around for 15 more minutes. after that, i'm out for the night and will see you hypocrites tomorrow or something

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 20th, 2012 12:06 AM
iceman24567

omnipotent being(s), does anyone else see the problem with the post from this "expert?"

let me point it out for you. "omnipotent being(s)" is plural. There can only be one omnipotent, all powerful, all encompassing being.

So you have to choose, just like the coward Abel. Is PM omnipotent, or is Presence omnipotent? If you pick PM, then in the other thread you have no choice but to admit you were wrong and say LT stomps because you are a hypocrite. If you pick Presence, then you have to say LT stomps here.

which is it? i'm waiting. matter of fact, i'll sit around for 15 more minutes. after that, i'm out for the night and will see you hypocrites tomorrow or something
Not in comics you mr butthurt many beings have been stated to be omnipotent by the characters, writers, the actually comics themselves but anyways. The PM stomps

Old Post May 20th, 2012 12:08 AM
Jynocidus

Like korvac, reed, protege and scathan right?

they're bigger germs than Presence.

also, don't forget. LT uses M-Bodies, as indicated by all the retcons of Marvel. IMO, we've never seen the real LT, but i'll save that for a better argument than waste it with some hypocrites. plus, they're not even in this thread

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 20th, 2012 12:09 AM