KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Primal Monitor Vs The Living Tribunal

The Primal Monitor Vs The Living Tribunal
Started by: cloud102

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

LT

thank u bz

Old Post May 19th, 2012 06:06 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

PM. I don't see what LT can do here.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 07:53 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
LT
No

Old Post May 19th, 2012 07:53 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus
Sadly, you're the proof..

LT is way more significant than any monitor.

Being, you know, the embodiment of necessity and all.

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 19th, 2012 10:10 PM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Old Post May 19th, 2012 10:13 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus

Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

glad you find this so entertaining.

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 19th, 2012 10:17 PM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Jynocidus
glad you find this so entertaining.
He's laughing at how absurd your post was

Old Post May 19th, 2012 10:19 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus

i'm completely baffled at how people only accept characters from DC as supreme beings

a monitor can be above presence, but LT can't? buncha hypocrites

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 19th, 2012 10:21 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

i'm completely baffled at how people only accept characters from DC as supreme beings

a monitor can be above presence, but LT can't? buncha hypocrites
laughing out loud

Old Post May 19th, 2012 10:29 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by iceman24567
No

thank u bz

Old Post May 19th, 2012 10:34 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus

go ahead and laugh at your own hypocrisy, it's okay.

wanna argue me down to the very last word that Presence is supreme, yet a monitor is above a supreme simply by being part of DC...psh

all this means is that presence was never as supreme as some of you posters rage about for you to even argue.

back on topic, yeah LT is way more significant. What power is PM gonna draw on, from what source, to deal with LT?

it's not like PM is TOAA, or is that your argument?

PM isn't omnipotent, or is he? Omnipotent with a disease that it doesn't know whether or not it's The Presence or PM? I thought omnipotence was perfection.

what are you really going to say this time?

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 19th, 2012 10:36 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Jyno... cide (?) is the best poster in recent years

Old Post May 19th, 2012 10:38 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

go ahead and laugh at your own hypocrisy, it's okay.

wanna argue me down to the very last word that Presence is supreme, yet a monitor is above a supreme simply by being part of DC...psh

all this means is that presence was never as supreme as some of you posters rage about for you to even argue.

back on topic, yeah LT is way more significant. What power is PM gonna draw on, from what source, to deal with LT?

it's not like PM is TOAA, or is that your argument?

PM isn't omnipotent, or is he? Omnipotent with a disease that it doesn't know whether or not it's The Presence or PM? I thought omnipotence was perfection.

what are you really going to say this time?

Old Post May 19th, 2012 10:53 PM
Jynocidus

lol, don't be so hard on yourself because i've exposed your hypocrisy with a side of fanboyism. just accept the fact that LT stomps like i've said all along, and everything will be okay.

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:01 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

lol, don't be so hard on yourself because i've exposed your hypocrisy with a side of fanboyism. just accept the fact that LT stomps like i've said all along, and everything will be okay.

You've only showed that you are an idiot.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:03 PM
Jynocidus

You've only showed that you are an idiot.

on the contrary, i've proved how much of a hypocrite you are.

lets settle this now, i'll put you on the spot. Who is Supreme, Presence or PM? Pick one, and LT stomps the other. So if you look good in this thread, you look like a fool in the others where you trolled me.

i think i'm really done after this time. i shouldn't waste anymore time on obvious fanboys and hypocrites.

you still think there's more than one omniverse, and you think that supreme beings from each company are one and the same and you are so wrong. yet, if that's the mentality of yourself and others...then i'm in the minority. i'll save myself the trouble of being trolled by the hundreds of misinformed

judging by some of the responses in other threads (PM vs Presence, Mandrak vs LT), i don't want to read anything about Presence being Supreme ever again.

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:12 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

on the contrary, i've proved how much of a hypocrite you are.

lets settle this now, i'll put you on the spot. Who is Supreme, Presence or PM? Pick one, and LT stomps the other. So if you look good in this thread, you look like a fool in the others where you trolled me.

i think i'm really done after this time. i shouldn't waste anymore time on obvious fanboys and hypocrites.

you still think there's more than one omniverse, and you think that supreme beings from each company are one and the same and you are so wrong. yet, if that's the mentality of yourself and others...then i'm in the minority. i'll save myself the trouble of being trolled by the hundreds of misinformed

judging by some of the responses in other threads (PM vs Presence, Mandrak vs LT), i don't want to read anything about Presence being Supreme ever again.

You think that a three headed nutcase from a comic book controls our actions in the real world. People have been committed for far less.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:15 PM
Jynocidus

You think that a three headed nutcase from a comic book controls our actions in the real world. People have been committed for far less.

answer my question, you self-proclaimed expert.

Who is supreme, Presence or PM?

If you pick Presence as Supreme, you have no defense for this thread. If you pick PM, I'll...step out of this conflict for now, and bump an old thread to see what you finally have to say for yourself. (as long as its not closed, which would be just your luck)

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:17 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

answer my question, you self-proclaimed expert.

Who is supreme, Presence or PM?

If you pick Presence as Supreme, you have no defense for this thread. If you pick PM, I'll...step out of this conflict for now, and bump an old thread to see what you finally have to say for yourself. (as long as its not closed, which would be just your luck)

I would rather talk to a wall. Taking into the account of the idiotic things you said in the last thread involving LT, its just going to cost me my brain-cells reading your posts.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:27 PM
Jynocidus

for the record, better LT than Superman laughing

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 19th, 2012 11:28 PM