KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Prime Vs Rune King Thor

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Prime 30 54.55%
Thor 25 45.45%
Total: 55 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman Prime Vs Rune King Thor
Started by: xtrubeastxcs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 20 21 [22]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snazy
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Kinda shocked you acknowledged this troll. But I'm glad someone did. BUt I feel your efforts are in vain lol. Hopefully the mods take care of this.

i only see here couple of people discussing while some troll named lord feron is just comming and trash talking here

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 03:39 PM
snazy is currently offline Click here to Send snazy a Private Message Find more posts by snazy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

I don't think anyone ever answered my question does SMP get the power of Oa upgrade or not?? With it he beats Thor because it removes a big portion of his mysticism advantage. Also in the future SMP is Time Trapper i.e. reality warper of epic proportions who manipulated part of the events of infinite crisis. The source of that power is mystic. So I have to say if you give him peak powers RKT mystic advantage drops a lot because Oa power is enough to power all the lanterns who 3600 of them patrolled the whole universe. Time-trapper powers would be just OP for when SMP is at his peak. Also with Oa powers he was going to source wall and 5th dimension. So by that it can be inferred that SMP w/ Oa power stomps Thor because he would be a 5d being and I would like to see RKT outpower Mr. Mxyzptlk in a straight fight.

Oh and I forgot where I read it but he's immune to reality warps due to him existing outside the multiverse or something like that.

Last edited by Uriel005 on Aug 11th, 2010 at 05:26 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 05:18 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoctisOwen

Prime ftw, gotta love magic immunity

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:18 AM
NoctisOwen is currently offline Click here to Send NoctisOwen a Private Message Find more posts by NoctisOwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote