KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Blue Marvel vs The Sentry

The Blue Marvel vs The Sentry
Started by: Bouboumaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iceman24567

What about Black Goliath and they even killed him no expression

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 05:11 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

It's Anti-Man! He is POWA!
What about Black Panther...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 05:13 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Black Panther married Storm...cuz she is black embarrasment

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 05:18 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Black Panther married Storm...cuz she is black embarrasment

No. He married Storm because she can absorb stars. And gives teh good secks.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 05:22 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

How could I forget that! Her cosmic prowess endowed him with cosmic armbar abilities. It all makes sense now. Tchalla you sly dog.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 05:23 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

thumb up

Precisely.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 05:36 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

cool costume. anyone have a bio or possibly a thread for BM?

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 12:36 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boonie
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm thinking....Marvel wins.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 01:57 PM
boonie is currently offline Click here to Send boonie a Private Message Find more posts by boonie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Enyalus
"Black Lightning" is even worse. I mean, how much more obvious can you get?

I think worse would be the name "afro american lightning"

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 05:59 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Sentry should win

Blue Marvel looks like Dr Fate by the way

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 06:57 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Blue Marvel BFRed Sentry into orbit where he appeared KOed. That would be a win on KMC

Sentry did a speed blitz from orbit to put Blue Marvel down.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 07:00 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinky80
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was hurt, no reason to say he was KOed. He had his eyes closed, who knows how long for, maybe for that particular second.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 09:48 PM
pinky80 is currently offline Click here to Send pinky80 a Private Message Find more posts by pinky80 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by pinky80
He was hurt, no reason to say he was KOed. He had his eyes closed, who knows how long for, maybe for that particular second.
The fact that he was floating in orbit motionless tells me he was KOed. But if you have scans or proof to the contrary then by all means post it.

I'm no expert in time, but the two pages from the bfr to the return appears to be well over a particular second, given that he entered orbit in a fraction of a second and returned at least as quickly. By those panels I'm saying that he was BFRed/KOed long enough for a KMC victory. And the scans support me.

Not to mention this happened after he fought Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Aries and Wonder Man...

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 10:30 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

could go either way seeing as they are equals

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 10:38 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Badabing
The fact that he was floating in orbit motionless tells me he was KOed. But if you have scans or proof to the contrary then by all means post it.

I'm no expert in time, but the two pages from the bfr to the return appears to be well over a particular second, given that he entered orbit in a fraction of a second and returned at least as quickly. By those panels I'm saying that he was BFRed/KOed long enough for a KMC victory. And the scans support me.

Not to mention this happened after he fought Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Aries and Wonder Man...

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

His eyes werent even closed. I take it more as he was like, 'WTF just hit me'. He came back and took care of business. Now scan a page or two forward and you'll see a true KMC KO.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 10:54 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by tkitna
His eyes werent even closed. I take it more as he was like, 'WTF just hit me'. He came back and took care of business. Now scan a page or two forward and you'll see a true KMC KO.
I would expect no less from you. laughing out loud

And my original post said...
Blue Marvel BFRed Sentry into orbit where he appeared KOed. That would be a win on KMC

My original point stands. Sentry was BFRed/KOed long enough for a KMC win when Bob entered orbit. Not to mention this happened after he fought Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Aries and Wonder Man...

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 11:19 PM
pinky80
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe he did win but Sentry came back and KOed him, anyway not like Sentry was going all out. No suns exploded lulz.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 11:21 PM
pinky80 is currently offline Click here to Send pinky80 a Private Message Find more posts by pinky80 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

and when sentry koed blue marvel he was out cold for a long time

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 11:23 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Are you all really reading and understanding my point? I'll re-post it one more time.

Now, I will take everyone through slowly so there's no confusion. I never stated or hinted that Sentry didn't put Blue Marvel down. To the contrary, my original post clearly states..."Sentry did a speed blitz from orbit to put Blue Marvel down."

My point is that..."Blue Marvel BFRed Sentry into orbit where he appeared KOed. That would be a win on KMC." And not to be forgotten is..."Not to mention this happened after he fought Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Aries and Wonder Man..."

That's it. I made no claim who would win this fight. I simply relayed what happened when they met.

I'm going to start warning people for lack of reading comprehension.

stick out tongue

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 11:29 PM
pinky80
Restricted

Account Restricted

To a guy who can return and whatever hitting into orbit isn't really BFR.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 11:54 PM