KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Your Darkest Hour(regristration)

Your Darkest Hour(regristration)
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Okay guys how am i doing?

I have set my characters to use the under ground tunnels where it is dangerous.. so if anyone wants to attack thats cool.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 09:22 AM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

o.o.... you went in the suarian tunnels?! Oh Badwolf.. I knew thee well.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 01:38 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

once evryone in the city posts. I'll have the things do something.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 01:49 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
o.o.... you went in the suarian tunnels?! Oh Badwolf.. I knew thee well.

haha its like chess. DB knows all my damn moves.

Danm you girlie. Lol!!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 05:13 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

I am sooooooooooooo lostttttttttttttt

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 09:03 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Originally posted by Tela
I am sooooooooooooo lostttttttttttttt

Yeah its getting kind of convoluted. One storyline is 2guys that hooked up with a chic and another guy are looking for an amulet?
The Rakayat King has sent a Main Rakayat character to protect a City being attacked?And There is a Yakat Warlord Conquering people to enlarge his Army and in order to fight the Rakayat he needs the inventor. JM needs to consolidate the plots in one reply or concentrate on one because we have quite a few people on this RP and myself being the warlord has Basically just been writing to....... myself.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 09:35 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

lol the city thing isnt a plot its an event. Luxia is gonna be attacked by a group of Bansam. I told you lycan that you'll need to attack something noticedable to get everyones attention. the city that is under attack is Luxia where Tela, utrigas(he liked the idea), dragon47, kennedy, me , wei , and dangerous happen to be at. Badwolf's 2 chars are in a surian tunnel that is under the area where lycan's warlord is at.

Lycan you have an npc that is challenging them and the grey seer, and the ivnentor are very close to their location.

Last edited by Lek Kuen on Nov 25th, 2008 at 02:17 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 02:13 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Originally posted by jalek moye
Badwolf's 2 chars are in a surian tunnel that is under the area where lycan's warlord is at.

Lycan you have an npc that is challenging them and the grey seer, and the ivnentor are very close to their location.

This is news to me I havent headed to the tunnels yet and i was just confromting your npc Yakat yelling at My Character?

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 02:30 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

alright i'll be on that in a second i wanted to wait till u saw my explanation of your complaint. do u understand it now?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 02:47 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Its not to late to sign up is it?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 04:00 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

lol the city thing isnt a plot its an event. Luxia is gonna be attacked by a group of Bansam. I told you lycan that you'll need to attack something noticedable to get everyones attention. the city that is under attack is Luxia where Tela, utrigas(he liked the idea), dragon47, kennedy, me , wei , and dangerous happen to be at. Badwolf's 2 chars are in a surian tunnel that is under the area where lycan's warlord is at.

I'm the inventor right?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 04:02 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I'm the inventor right?

I think he was talking about me!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 11:14 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Badwolf
I think he was talking about me!

But I invent stuff too... Who do you think came up with sliced bread?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 11:30 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

Braces! Lol.

Yes I know.. but the fact that my inventor is with the seer means he was talking about me..

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 12:13 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Badwolf
Braces! Lol.

Yes I know.. but the fact that my inventor is with the seer means he was talking about me..

Boooo! Go back to Helena! Her face was the only good thing from that movie, well that the Zack/Tina fight and the part where Hayabusa whooped Donovan's lackies.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 01:23 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

alright i'll be on that in a second i wanted to wait till u saw my explanation of your complaint. do u understand it now?

No im lost. I was heading to the tunnels and then you sent the npc yakat to my camp . Im trying to get that resolved before i head to the tunnels. ANd if you are useing my Soldiers to confront people it would be nice to clue me in on it eek!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 03:44 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

ur soilders arnt confronting any body. and my yakat wa there before they went to the tunnels you can ignor him though. since they are in the tunnels.

but what soilders of yours am i using?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 03:48 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Badwolf's 2 chars are in a surian tunnel that is under the area where lycan's warlord is at.

If you were reading my threads you would see that I had left off that we were striking camp the next day to head to the tunnels. I had not posted further about it when you had a Yakat come to my camp.Thus stopping me from heading to the tunnels. So what I was saying is.

1: ( Badwolf's 2 chars are in a surian tunnel that is under the area where lycan's warlord is at.) Im not at the tunnels.

2(Lycan you have an npc that is challenging them and the grey seer, .) That sounded like I had a soldier challenging the Suarians and the grey seer. But I understand now. Grammar is paramount in RPG's. big grin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 07:37 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

just so you know the bansam attack will be ending soon. like later tonight or in the morning.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 11:07 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

everything is clear to me now im going to interact with the other characters now to make the rebellion stronger and my 2nd character will be made to rival and seek hitosu to destroy him and anyone who tries to protect im going to post him in the rp and then i'll put his profile in a few minutes

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Nov 28th, 2008 at 03:40 AM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 03:32 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote