KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman M* vs. Superboy/man Prime

Superman M* vs. Superboy/man Prime
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Harbinger
Firestorm

Didn't Prime (with no Guardian amp) tear off Monarch's suit and survive a blast that destroyed a universe? I'd say Prime survived a universe killer.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 10:14 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Under the Super-Sun, Prime should get all of Superman M*'s powers.
since emo was not part of the superman-dynasty of which were bestowed exotic powers by goldie, i highly doubt he'd recieve any more of an amp then if he were under a regular sun. that's why current superman still retained his 'standard' powerset, even when he was taken to the 853rd century.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 17th, 2008 at 10:41 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 10:36 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Harbinger
Didn't Prime (with no Guardian amp) tear off Monarch's suit and survive a blast that destroyed a universe? I'd say Prime survived a universe killer.

No he was Amped.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:04 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Originally posted by xJLxKing
No he was Amped.

True.

The amp by that point was minimal--as stated by Monarch himself shortly before Prime ruptured his suit.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:07 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

True.

The amp by that point was minimal--as stated by Monarch himself shortly before Prime ruptured his suit.

He didn't state it. I am pretty sure that his Amp by the Guardian is temporary but he never said minimum

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:09 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
he never 'killed' a guardian.

His HV blasted a hole right through the Guardian's shields and body. I'd assume it killed him.

No he was Amped.

No, he wasn't. Monarch stated that the amp had worn off. Prime just got severely pissed off.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:15 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

He didn't state it. I am pretty sure that his Amp by the Guardian is temporary but he never said minimum
Monarch indeed states that Prime's amp is wearing off.

Scan here (credit to Red Hulk):
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...ntdown13p16.jpg

"You're running out of juice. The energy you absorbed from that Guardian is used up. You're shrinking back down, kid."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:16 PM
xJLxKing

quote:
I'd assume it killed him.

The guardian willingly sacrified himseld to try and kill Superman. However, Superman was warped into another universe

quote:

No, he wasn't. Monarch stated that the amp had worn off. Prime just got severely pissed off.

If the Amp has be worn off, then why did Superman still look like a 40 year old man?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:18 PM
xJLxKing

Monarch indeed states that Prime's amp is wearing off.

Scan here (credit to Red Hulk):
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...ntdown13p16.jpg

"You're running out of juice. The energy you absorbed from that Guardian is used up. You're shrinking back down, kid."

Wearing off yeah, but not worn off

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:19 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

The guardian willingly sacrified himseld to try and kill Superman. However, Superman was warped into another universe

Before that. He kills another Guardian with a HV blast that goes through some hero (I forget whom) and strikes that Guardian.

Later on, a different Guardian sacrifices himself to stop Prime.

If the Amp has be worn off, then why did Superman still look like a 40 year old man?

"The energy you absorbed from that Guardian is used up."

That means he lost the amp. It wore off.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:21 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

quote:
Before that. He kills another Guardian with a HV blast that goes through some hero (I forget whom) and strikes that Guardian.

Later on, a different Guardian sacrifices himself to stop Prime.

That was is not dead. There were 12 guardians. Now there are only 9. 2 of them left, and one is dead because of Superman prime. That guardian died by self destruction

quote:

The energy you absorbed from that Guardian is used up."

That means he lost the amp. It wore off.ecause of self destruction

Used up but not to no effect. He was still using up the last part. Thats why he was still in a adult age.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:41 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Used up but not to no effect. He was still using up the last part. Thats why he was still in a adult age.

No, he was shrinking back. As the scan clearly states. It wore off, was used up, and Prime was on his own power again. Going back to a regular size and age.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:43 PM
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Enyalus
No, he was shrinking back. As the scan clearly states. It wore off, was used up, and Prime was on his own power again. Going back to a regular size and age.

Yeah thats my point. I stated that it was wearing off. I never argued anything else. He might have used it up, but the effect was still on play. Which is why he still look old.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:44 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Yeah thats my point. I stated that it was wearing off. I never argued anything else. He might have used it up, but the effect was still on play. Which is why he still look old.

quote:
No he was Amped.

That's what you said. And he wasn't.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:46 PM
iceman24567

Originally posted by Galan007
since emo was not part of the superman-dynasty of which were bestowed exotic powers by goldie, i highly doubt he'd recieve any more of an amp then if he were under a regular sun. that's why current superman still retained his 'standard' powerset, even when he was taken to the 853rd century.
Exactly Goldie gave M a super amp I doubt he would give emo an amp too.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:50 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

That's what you said. And he wasn't. [/B]

I think I know what I said. Basiclly he was still amped. For example. If I give you a bar of proteins. Now Imagine you eat the bar. You used it up correct?

Superman used it up, but the efffect was still on which mean he was amped for a short amount of time.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:51 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I think I know what I said. Basiclly he was still amped. For example. If I give you a bar of proteins. Now Imagine you eat the bar. You used it up correct?

Superman used it up, but the efffect was still on which mean he was amped for a short amount of time.

Bad analogy. If you're going to compare it with something, coffee would be closest. You drink it and it wakes you up. Then it wears off, and you go back to being tired (or crash.) Same thing in this circumstance. He used up the power and was reverting back to his normal size without the buldging muscles, etc.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:54 PM
xJLxKing

Bad analogy. If you're going to compare it with something, coffee would be closest. You drink it and it wakes you up. Then it wears off, and you go back to being tired (or crash.) Same thing in this circumstance. He used up the power and was reverting back to his normal size without the buldging muscles, etc.

Your example is better, but nevertheless it proves my point.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:59 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Prime wins in scenario 2 & 3.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:04 AM
xJLxKing

Can Superman 1mil kill Prime with Tele?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:14 AM