KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman M* vs. Superboy/man Prime

Superman M* vs. Superboy/man Prime
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Can Superman 1mil kill Prime with Tele?

He's Superman. Why is he going to kill at all?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:17 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Enyalus
He's Superman. Why is he going to kill at all?

Well he has done it to Doomsday before. He has also done it to DS. However, that besides the point. This is KMC rules big grin

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:19 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Yeah Superman has killed before and I doubt M would risk not killing him.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:27 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

So we come to the conclusion that Superman 1 million wins ??

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:30 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

No (we) did not come up with any conclusion yet it will take time.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:32 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I don't understand. Can't Superman like fry Superman Prime's brain with his tele?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:33 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I don't understand. Can't Superman like fry Superman Prime's brain with his tele?

Has he done anything like it before? No. Does he have any remarkable combat feats at all? No. 1M is incredibly overrated on KMC for a guy with practically zero solo combat feats.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:51 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Has he done anything like it before? No. Does he have any remarkable combat feats at all? No. 1M is incredibly overrated on KMC for a guy with practically zero solo combat feats.

What?? He took down Firestorm in one hit. He punches through time barriers, and kills off Solaris. He defeats As Superman. He moves a galaxy with his telapathy(I think). He can think of so many scenarios in a instant.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:55 AM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

What?? He took down Firestorm in one hit. He punches through time barriers, and kills off Solaris. He defeats As Superman. He moves a galaxy with his telapathy(I think). He can think of so many scenarios in a instant.

True and its billions of scenarios to attack and beat him in 1 second. He is under a Super Sun which powers him though I don't think he needs it..

The Word

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:58 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

And Firestorm has been taken out by a small piece of concrete debris. It's called a low-showing. And he did not kill Solaris. Nothing even close. He helped Kyle contain Solaris' supernova explosion. And Superman-Prime killed him.

And big deal. He can think fast. So can all Kryptonians. Superprocessors for brains, basically. Not going to help him in a fight. Not with someone who can take down Skyfather level beings, entire teams at a time, GL and Sinestro Corps combined, etc. Prime is a physical beast and outclasses him in everything that matter in order to win a fight.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 01:01 AM
xJLxKing

And Firestorm has been taken out by a small piece of concrete debris. It's called a low-showing. And he did not kill Solaris. Nothing even close. He helped Kyle contain Solaris' supernova explosion. And Superman-Prime killed him.

And big deal. He can think fast. So can all Kryptonians. Superprocessors for brains, basically. Not going to help him in a fight. Not with someone who can take down Skyfather level beings, entire teams at a time, GL and Sinestro Corps combined, etc. Prime is a physical beast and outclasses him in everything that matter in order to win a fight.

Thats not the points. He defeat Firestorm when he was so weak. Not to mention that he broke through the time barrier with even less energy. What kind of Skyfather are you talking about.

Also, Kryptonians can think fast, but not like Superman 1 mill. In addition, you can disagree that Superman Prime is weak against Telepathy.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 01:16 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Thats not the points. He defeat Firestorm when he was so weak.

They had just came to the 20th century and exchanged places with the current JLA. He could still fly. He could still use his HV and his "super mind" or whatever the hell he called it. And when he blows Firestorm away, he even brags about his super breath being able to blow out a red giant star.

You don't brag when you're "so weak." Unless you're fighting a street leveler...or you want your ass kicked. He was doing neither.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 01:20 AM
xJLxKing

They had just came to the 20th century and exchanged places with the current JLA. He could still fly. He could still use his HV and his "super mind" or whatever the hell he called it. And when he blows Firestorm away, he even brags about his super breath being able to blow out a red giant star.

You don't brag when you're "so weak." Unless you're fighting a street leveler...or you want your ass kicked. He was doing neither.
He bragged because he was weak, but he was still able to defeat him. In addition, even when he was weak he was still abel to snuff out a Star(Giant dwarf)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 01:23 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

He bragged because he was weak, but he was still able to defeat him. In addition, even when he was weak he was still abel to snuff out a Star(Giant dwarf)

I don't remember that...are you talking about Solaris again?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 01:28 AM
xJLxKing

I don't remember that...are you talking about Solaris again?

No! He said something like even though I am weak my artic breath can snuff out a giant dwarf

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 01:49 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

No! He said something like even though I am weak my artic breath can snuff out a giant dwarf

...Yeah, that's what I was referencing. When he blew FS (okay, that sounds wrong), he was bragging that his arctic breath could blow out a red giant star. And my point is - you don't brag if you're weak. Or you're asking for an asswhipping.

Besides that, he didn't do it on panel so we don't accept that he actually can do such a thing. Scientifically, it'd be impossible, anyway.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 02:42 AM
xJLxKing

...Yeah, that's what I was referencing. When he blew FS (okay, that sounds wrong), he was bragging that his arctic breath could blow out a red giant star. And my point is - you don't brag if you're weak. Or you're asking for an asswhipping.

Besides that, he didn't do it on panel so we don't accept that he actually can do such a thing. Scientifically, it'd be impossible, anyway.

Scientifically??? Scientifically nothing is possible. Do you actually think the Celestials, or Batman, Green Laterns, Imperiex, Pheonix..etc are scientifically correct? Of course not!!

As for Superman, Yes he can blow out stars. In fact Pre-Crisis Superman Sneezed a solar System away. Superman 1 million is also hundreds of times faster then Superman Prime. Superman one Million is faster then a tychyon(can't spell it correctly). Speed of Lights is about 1% of it's speed.

Superman Prime has also gone through speed barriers when he was amped(and not amped) but at full power. However, Superman One million has done it in a weakeaned state.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 02:47 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

this post is packed full of bias - but i don't feel like taking the time to pick at it.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 18th, 2008 at 03:01 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 02:48 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Galan007
this post is packed full of bias. i could take the time to pick it apart a bit, but i'm not going to.

Please do so~!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 02:50 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Actually if I still had enough power in me to take out FS with my breath while I am weak I would brag too. Shit I'd parade all over him.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 02:54 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote