KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » North and South

North and South
Started by: Zalindrana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Blade awoke in the middle of the night, a southern woman beside him, under the covers. He signed softly and pushed himself up to his feet and put his dhoti on. Like all Sword Dancers he grabbed his sword, strapping it to his back. He left his cloak and sandals on the floor and walked outside. There he stood in the middle of the empty street putting a hand to his head. The stud stomped his foot now seeing him and blade looked over and smiled lightly. I just needed some air old man.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 11:11 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jake stood in the middle of the dark street, visibility was very low, and his chances of being seen were slim. Two men stood infront of him. One was Blade for Hire, much like himself, and the other was a collection agent. "Jake.. looks like you owe quite a bit, and I think it would be wise to pay it all off." Jake did nothing and just stood there. "How dare you dishonor me like this! Pay me my mon-" Jake still stood there, this time with his hand held out forward, a knife pushed into the agent's stomach. The man fell back as the Sword for Hire stepped forward, his blade at the ready.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 01:11 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~The figure stood in the street again, dim firelight illuminating the person just slightly. Clad in black clothing with long black hair and a Sword hilt showing over the right shoulder, the person stood there, not in the middle but to the side next to a buildings wall. The light brightened the eyes showing a very blue sheen. Eyes watching Jake and his killing of a man and the sudden advance of the other. ~

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 03:33 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Closing his eyes, Jake dodged the man's first blow. The man retaliated by pulling his sword up, but failing as Jake brought his sword down and deflecting it. "Don't do this comrade.", Jake said, no emotion in his voice. The man just swung again, this time falling in half. Jake drew in a deep breath and sheethed his other sword, not the one he was originally holding.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 04:24 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~The dark figure came into the light towards Jake. It was a woman. She wore a black burnous, black boots, and a black tunic with gold trim. She eyed the two dead bodies then looked back to him with bright blue eyes. She didnt speak, she just gave him a curious look before slowly walking past him down the street.~

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 12:53 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jake grunted and looked back at her, his eyes without emotion. "You need somethin'?"

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 01:21 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~She turned her head slightly back to him so only one of her blue eyes look to him. She said nothing, still walking ahead and then looked away. The Purple tinted silver hilt glistening in the candle light nearby.~

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 01:28 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Blade stretched his arms high over his head as the sun began to rise. He could feel the heat already rising. He made his way back into the tavern and up to where he had slept to gather his things and prepare for the journey.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 06:04 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~She made her way into the tavern and sat down in the back in a dark corner. She blew out the candle to make it even darker and watched as people scuttled about starting their day.~

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 04:23 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Once Blade was ready he went back outside. He noted the woman in the corner and his eye twitched as he noticed the sword. It was odd for a woman to carry one. But he didnt bother to bother her. He went to his horse and gear the horse up looking around for where all the others went off too. Sorry Old man but I have to gear you up now. Its time to cross the Punja.

((Where is everyone? Did ppl just up and decide they didnt want to do this rp anymore?))

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 09:25 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Thorgrim and Finn stepped outside to saddle up their horses when they saw Shodo. "Where are the others" Thorgrim said to Shodo, worried that they may have lost their nerve.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 09:59 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

(( only Finn is supposed to call him Shodo. Thorgrim can call him what ever. ))

Blade looked to the boy and shrugged. How was he supposed to know. I am not their keeper. Where they are is their own buisness. It may have seemed a bit harsh but he had woken up in the middle of the night and didnt sleep again after that. He was a little tired still. They know where we are heading. They will catch up to us. He finished setting his things upon the Stud, putting his foot in the stirup and jumping on. the Stud bent back his ears a bit as if he was about to buck, but he didnt. Blade let out a sigh of relief but did so lightly. It would be just like the Stud to wait for you to be relaxed before attempting to throw you off. He looked back to the boy and his father. Be sure you have plenty of water. When we hit the Punja it wont be a fun trip. With that last bit spoken he turned the Stud and made his way towards the Punja.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 05:07 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Thorgrim answered, "We have all the water we can carry. I am relying on you to get us to the water holes." Thorgrim said uneasy about what lay ahead "Im in hopes that you will find water so that we have enough to last the trip" with that Thorgrim and Finn mounted there steeds and pulled at the reigns to fallow Blade.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Dec 4th, 2008 at 02:48 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 02:44 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Blade didnt look behind him as the Stud walked on in their desired direction when he spoke to them. [COLOR=firebrick]There is always a chance an oasis is either burried or Tainted. If we hit two that are gone we will have to turn back for we will not have enough water to try for a third.COLOR] The small group left the Border city and into the desert of the South. His mind went to the woman he saw in the Tavern with the sword. Though she had black hair her eyes were briliant blue and her skin was pale. It made him think she was Northerner. But one was never supposed to assume anything.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 08:45 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~After a good hour or so after the group had left, she gets to her feet and makes her way out the tavern. She goes into the side alley and walks back out with a Tan colored Bay. Supplys and the like had already been set on the saddle. She jumped onto the horse and rides off after them but careful to stay out of sight. The one with no name was interesting if anything.~

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 03:42 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

((Bump))

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 11:29 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

They traveled a good distance into the desert and Blade suddenly stopped. He looked back to Thorgimm and Finn and smiled. Can you tell me where we are? He figured the boy didnt know so he answered. The Punja is right there. This is the border. He jumped off his horse and picked up some sand in one hand. He took a few steps forward and picked up sand with his other hand. He then went to Finn and opened both hands. The first handfull of sand showed nothing special. The second however had hundreds of tiny crystals. alot for just a handful. The Punja is full of these tiny Crystals. They intensify the suns heat and throws it back up. So not only do you get hit from the sun but also from the sand. You need to be able to see the border as easily as I do. He dumped the normal sand and wit hthat hand grabbed Finns hand and put the Crystal filled sand into it. He then turned and pulled himself back up onto his horse. Any questions before we continue?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 01:59 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

(( I think the rp died. No one seems to want to rp it. Plus many of those who said they were going to havent even posted anything.))

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 08:50 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Finn looked up and said "Ya,, how are we going to make it?"

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 10:12 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Blade got back on his horse and smiled. One step at a time kid. He turned the Stud around to go on but he saw dust forming in the distance. Five men on horses where approaching them. Blade glared and pulled out his sword. We have company.... Slavers. Thorgrimm. Now is the time to get some questions answered. He looked towards Finn. I hope you know enough to do something. =

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 10:19 PM