KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » North and South

North and South
Started by: Zalindrana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

((Okay... Seeing as how no one is interested in doing this anymore I have to say the RP is dead. It was a good Idea but you guys just seem to have lost interest.))

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 08:54 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

You were running it. You didnt give us anything to work with.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 10:11 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

((Well it is unhosted so Technically he isnt the only one who can advance in the story. And I would say the part he said that Slavers were coming was a bit of an advancement. would progress thorgrimm/Finns story))

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 01:41 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

((So was Thorgrim and Finn supposed to charge in. We were waiting for advice from the "Sword dancer" on how to handle it But i guess it maters not now))

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 03:07 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

(( Well I dunno. Maybe he is letting you ask questions. do your own thing. Its not so fun when people dont make mistakes. From what I figured on Thorgrims story he would of ran ahead, Despite what Blade says, in a blind effort at Revenge. I dunno. Im not your char. We will jsut have to wait to see what Zalin says. ))

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 03:10 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

(( Its more of a active thing. I like to leave gaps for people to make comments. If I dont I tend to ramble on with one post. But ill stop and give more details if thats what you want.))

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 03:32 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

The riders stopped a few meters from them. They were all Southern born, all with swords strapped to their belts. Obviously not Sword Dancers for they wear their swords on their backs. They looked at the small group and the one in front, apparently the leader drew his sword out. Kill all but the Northern Boy. He will sell high. Take what you can Carry afterwards. With that the remaining 3 Slavers drew their swords and began to charge. Blade spoke to Throgrimm and Finn without looking at them. Four against Three? Seems unfair. They should of brought more men! Blade kicked the stud in his sides and charged forward to the oncoming group. The two in front swung at his neck and he bent back just as they went over him. After they missed they continued towards Thorgrimm and Finn. He sat up again, blocking one sword and being kicked off his horse by the leader. He scrambled to his feet slashing out and killing a horse. It fell on its side pinning its Rider, who yelled in pain, by his leg. He twisted to block the sword of the Leader once, knelt down bring his sword down on the pinned man and got into ready position as the Leader turned for another run. He eyed Thorgrim and his son fighting and knew he could not help until he had killed his own target. He looked back to the Leader as he came He swung down at Blade who parried quickly and spun bringing his sword down on the back legs of the Horse to take the rider to his own level. Come and Dance with me at my level. Obviously Thorgrim would like to speak with this man so he had to be careful not to kill him.... Perhaps he will just take a leg off.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 03:54 AM