KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Your Darkest Hour rp

Your Darkest Hour rp
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « First ... « 41 42 [43]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Sensing every thing was calming down Kiryu let go of maiden and spoke up

"well pierce, said something about going to the source. maybe w should head there"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 04:18 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

After fixing up the temple as much as he could and saving the survivors Arnak made his way out and heard the two woment arguing, and it wasn't going them or their group if they kept arguing so Arnak proposed an idea.

"You two seem to be at odds about a lot of things. You two should physically fight when we get time."

Arnak said that with all seriousness hoping everyone understood what he meant.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 04:28 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

"The idea to got your score even sounds like the best option to me, I agree with oure newest member."

Zatri nodded towards Arnak, while he inside was upset that such a banal thing as a Male Mage Saurian almost was capable of ripping the group apart, because of conflicting loveinterests, The Skyfather had said that they were to stick together but right now these two made it very difficult, and something told Zatri that only by sticking together could they handle the challenges that awaited them.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 04:38 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Kiryu shook his head at their idea

"that will only make things worse, they just need to put their trouble aside and get this done. After we do what needs to be done they can go their seperate ways as will we all"

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 04:57 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"That is where you are wrong my friend. Both of them are warrirors whether they would like to admit it or not. It is said that the only way for warriors to truly understand each other is through battle, that is the only way to truly comprehend one's resolve. The main objection seems to be about who is strong and who is weak, the other believes their adversary is stronger so what better way to solve this by both of them going all out in a glorious battle?

Do not get me wrong, I am not proposing a battle to the death, just a friendly sparring match. Listen to me ladies, use your fists to ease this tension and let your might speak the words that your lips can not."

Arnak spoke up and reiterated his point in why they should fight, his words were spoken like a true warrior. He tries to make Kiryu understand that there is a different language that only true fighters speak, and if they do fight, they'll more than likely come out closer than ever after understanding each other.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 05:08 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Xania waved her hand her black talons shining in the sub(or moon) light depending on what time of day. She sighed. "We should not fight. We have to stick together. Let's head in the direction, Maiden had us going in to start with. It should lead us closer to the source."

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 06:42 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Very well then. I suppose we'll save that for another time. Anyway, promise me hundreds of battles to come and my fists are yours to command."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 06:55 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Tsecti sighed and walked back up to them all

"so we're heading to the source. who shall lead us now that miaden doesn't want to?"

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 07:00 PM
DangerousBeauty

Maiden sighed and rubbed her eyes. "I guess I could make some descisions until we figure out who is going to take my place... Let's just get out of here." She rubbed the back of her neck and started off again. "A fight might be kinda fun, Xania... You should consider it."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:22 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Xania shook her head. "I would not know...merchants do not fight." She could not explain it. She was brought up to defend not really fight. Diplomacy is was she relied on.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 02:01 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Tsecti grunted and began to walk in the north direction

"what ever lets just move"

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 03:41 AM
DangerousBeauty

Maiden laughed, having quickly scurried up a tree while the others were distracted. She positioned herself on a branch above Tsecti. She got her footing, then pounced down on him like a cat. "Got ya!" She was bored and pumped after yelling at Xania, so she needed to spend it on something.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 12:37 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Tsecti sighed as he sensed her pouncing down, he then lifted his tail and quickly moved it into her midsection sending her back at the tree.
He continued to walk silently

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 12:48 AM
DangerousBeauty

Maiden gasped and flew back, hitting the tree hard. She groaned and wearily pushed herself off the tree. "Alright... Energy spent... Hint taken... I'm done." She grunted and stumbled onto the trail, rubbing her back as she slowly followed. "You didnt have to be so rough ya know."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 12:53 AM
Tela

Xania could not hold her laughter back. "Come on, Maiden. You are a female highly hazardous to the male race." She was far enough to be out of Sparring range.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 04:22 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Now even kiryu was getting annoyed

"come on, we have to get moving everyone"

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 03:20 AM
DangerousBeauty

Maiden cracked her back and glanced back at Xania. "Im glad I amuse you." She cursed and popped her shoulder back into place as she followed Tsecti.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 02:00 PM
Tela

Xania shook her head as she folloed behind the group. Her mind wondering to the caves and if she would ever see her father and friend again. She had come a long way from her clan.

Subconsciously, she began to pop her knuckles as she kept up her original pace. Something did not seem right.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 03:29 PM