KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Mass Effect - Character Creation & Bios

Mass Effect - Character Creation & Bios
Started by: Cpt. Valerian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
teck92
Dark apprintice

is it to late to create a chracter?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 02:04 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

No. smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 02:51 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

namebig grinraven Ragnos
wt: 185
HT:5"10
talents: shotgun
light armor
stasis
lift
throw
and mastered point singularity
race:human
planet:Earth

Draven was born on earth and as a child was put in turian hel

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 02:58 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

You gotta give us a little bit more detail about your character, though.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 02:59 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

held camps for human children to hone thier rare biotic skills after completeing training he joined the alliance. after sevral

i can only type 200chars please excuse the double post

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:00 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

It's fine. What is he, though? He's in with the Alliance? A new member from C-Sec?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:17 AM
teck92
Dark apprintice

i put he joined the alliance. Don't take that as a smart allic remark but yes alliance he was specops then was selected to join the normandy. oh are there any problems with my talents?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:21 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Not at all.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:22 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Unfortunatly I have to go. I will post again tomorrow. Valerian. I give you permission to Auto me. Keep me silent and just have me move from place to place. ^_^ TTYL

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:43 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Fine. smile Talk to you later, then.

Oh btw people, remember there are still secondary chars. such as Wrex, Garrus, etc. available if you want to play them. If not, that's ok.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:45 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i'm fine with just him for now. after we get started on the mission i might play wrex also

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 04:16 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Okay. If you do, tell me.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 04:20 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Name: Garrus Vakarian
All Info: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Garrus_Vakarian

Booya stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 02:20 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Jake E. Book
Military Vocational Code: J9
Current Posting: 2nd Frontier Division, Eden Prime
Date of Birth: January 18, 2156 (age 25 as of 2183)
Place of Birth: Space Colony, "Sera"
Blood Type: O-Negative
Genetic Enhancements:

Visual Aid. Allows eyes to focus without moving until directly told to. (Even if knocked down, the eyes stay focused)

Talents:
Shotguns
Assault Rifles
Sniper Rifles
Combat Armor (can use Human Human Heavy armor)
First Aid
Assault Training
Fitness
Class: Soldier

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 01:52 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I forgot to ask, if any of you care if I join?

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 03:01 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I don't see why anyone would. the more the merrier, but its not my rp so *shrugs* its up to u if u wanna post anyway or wait

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 03:03 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

No, it's perfectly ok if you join, Shaggs.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 04:19 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Araena Hokan
Race: Human
Place of Birth: Feros
Blood Type:B-Positive
Genetic Enhancements:

None

Talents:
Sniper Rifle
Pistol (Duel wielding)
(Hand-to-hand)
Peak athletic conditioning

History:
Childhood Years
Araena’s parents had said when she was born that she would do great things, would change the Galaxy in her own way, she would represent the Hokan name with dignity. Araena’s parents made these statements well before the financial fallout that impacted the family. Even before Araena was born, the Hokan family lived an extremely modest life-style; a small one-bedroom apartment in the slums, a raggedy speeder, just enough food to last the two of them. Introducing a third mouth into the household was a quick way of burning through the families resources. Matters became worse when Araena’s father hurt himself at his job and had to stay home, forcing her mother to get a job in order to make ends meet. When Araena became old enough she attended school, which required more money and more time for supplies. With a husband whom was getting more and more detached, and long hours and grueling work beginning to take it’s toll, Araena’s mother began to become more and detached. One day, she went to work, and they never saw her again.

Teenage Years
Araena’s father eventually healed enough to go back to work, and times were a bit easier now that there was once again only two mouths to feed, but he was still depressed, and now more distressed then ever by the disappearance of his beloved wife. He picked up a habit, which turned into an abuse. Like so many, he became an alcoholic. Araena’s father saw his wife in her, and blamed her for his wife’s disappearance, he began to resent her, and when intoxicated, which was often, he would hit her, and berate her. As a result Araena spent as little time in the house as possible. Instead she wandered the streets with her friends. Unfortunately she got in wit the wrong crowd of people, and became involved in activities that many would frown upon. Eventually these activates resulted in her not coming home at all. At first she sold drugs, then as she became older she helped traffic them, and it was at this point that she was given her first gun, a shabby C9H hold-out pistol. Years of being in a gang resulted in Araena witnessing countless acts of violence, even murders, but she had to yet to actually use a gun, and the concept thrilled her. Instead of shying away she embraced it and practiced with the little blaster until she became the best gunfighter in the group, at which point she was promoted to enforcer and given a slightly better weapon. With two pistols she practiced duel-wielding, and eventually her skills with two blasters became that of myth in her local area.

Adulthood Years
Over the years Araena had been involved in countless drug operations, turf wars, and hits. Despite her life style she was not an inherently bad person, however, and these things began to weigh on her conscience. Looking for a way to atone for her sins, Araena joined the Alliance Army. She served in the army for two years, in which time her skills with a gun were enhanced severely by the benefit of professional training. The famous line that is, “you can take the tiger the jungle, but you can’t take the jungle out of the tiger” proved to be true, however, and two days after her 20th birthday Araena was dishonorably discharged from the Alliance army for breaking the nose of a superior officer, for the third time. Out of a job, she turned to Mercenary work.

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Dec 14th, 2008 at 10:29 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 10:19 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

That's great, Blax.

'Imperial Army', though?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 10:26 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alliance isn't an Empire, is it?

Editing...

I copy-pasted that from a bio I made this morning for a Star Wars RP.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 10:29 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote