KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Mass Effect - RP Thread

Mass Effect - RP Thread
Started by: Cpt. Valerian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek walked on the ship and began to wander around it, he found it fascinating. He walked all over seeing who all was part ofthe crew and everything before finally deciding to go to the medbay to make advances to the female doctor.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 10:06 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven was in the cargo hold.

With all his might he biotcally lifted a very large crate then pushed it pulling his pistol out to blast it

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 12:13 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex put the gun together again and handed it to Ruio who looked confused.~

... Can you show me one more time?

~She rolled her eyes and snatched the gun from him~

I showed you about a hundred times already Ruio. Pay attention this time.

~Once again she dismantled the gun, Set the diffrent parts on the table, then began to slowly, for Ruios sake, put the pistol together again. Afterwards she handed the gun to him. Ruio stared at the gun for a moment then looked to her.~

..... once more..

~Alex pointed at him and smirked.~

Your hopeless...

~She then began to show him one more time.~

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:56 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Meanwhile, Shepard went to the cockpit, where Joker sat as always.

"What were the coordinates downloaded into the Normandy, Joker?"

"We got three locations, Commander. None which I'm familiar with. The first one is a planet called Vachorla, in the Artemis Tau cluster."

"Set the course to Vachorla, then."

"Yessir."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:16 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

The medbay doors quicky opened and Jalek stumbled out, the doctor could heard yelling till the door closed. His advances had been rejected and he just suffered from alot of verbal abuse before being pushed out the door. He shrugged and made his way to ashley's room he then kocked on the wall next to the door frame.

"What's up?"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:25 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven made his way up the elevator and found Shepard in the cock pit

"Sir... I must ask. this squad are they as good as the record say? And are any of them biotics you know i get the outcast feelin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:00 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Shepard looked at him. "Yes, they are as good as their record says. Actually, there once was a very powerful biotic in the group, but... He died in action. In the conflict against Sovereign."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:06 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

"Oh... yeah sir iv always been the outcast for being "different" if you get my drift the others..... they... i don't knowci do not have a good feeling like theres somehing huge out there.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:15 AM
DangerousBeauty

Ash tended at the sound of his voice. She carefully pushed the gun aside and stood to welcome him to her room. "Did you come in here to get your gun fixed, or cop a feel?" She smiled and twirled the sqrewdriver between her fingers.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 01:04 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek shrugged

"Which ever you want me to be here for. But i'm actually just bored" he walked over and sat down in a nearby chair.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:50 PM
DangerousBeauty

She raised a brow and leaned against her desk. "Oh? And how could I possibly entertain a guy like you?"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:45 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

jalek shrugged agian and lifted his legs to rest his feet on her desk.

"Don't know figure something out"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:07 PM
DangerousBeauty

She sighed and sat back down, pulling the gun back over to her. "Well when I do I'll let you know."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:13 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

jalek shook his head and stood up

"Wow, you're boring. Don't you ever do anything with other?"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:16 PM
DangerousBeauty

She crossed her arms and looked up at. "Like what, my dear."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:28 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

He smiled and began walking around the room

"like have fun, you are just sittting there working. why not go play jokes on people, spar with someone, flirt with guys, throw stuff at the big krogan." he shrugged

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:38 PM
DangerousBeauty

She laughed and shook her head. "My jokes are poisonous, and my flirting is deadly... To men anyways. I try not to loose control, though everynow and then my grip on myself can slip."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:44 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

his eyebrow raised and he smirked

"i'd like to see that"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:55 PM
DangerousBeauty

She raised a brow and slowly stood. "It takes a bit to get me aroused, my dear. And I assure you that you aren't even close to bringing that side out." She smiled and crossed her arms, waiting to see what he'd do.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 05:00 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~While she was putting the pistol together for the 5th time she cursed.~

Damnit! Where is the trigger at?

~Alex looked around on the floor and saw a drain under the table. She sat up and gave a blank look to Ruio~

I wouldnt of lost that part if you had gotten it the first time.... now i have to get a replacement...

~Ruio grimaced a bit and shrugged~

Sorry Alex. Im more of an action guy. Doesnt really matter to me how the gun works.

~Alex rolled her eyes and pushed up from her chair. She needed to find a replacement. She made her way around the ship asking where she could find the part. She was told to talk to Ashley Williams. Alex nodded and made her way to Ashleys quarters and stopped in the doorway seeing she already had company.~

I hate to break this little conversation apart, but I have a quick question. Miss Williams. Do you happen to have a spare trigger for a HMWP X? I seemed to have... misplaced mine... I was showing Ruio how to dismantle it and since he cant seem to grasp the facts of the process I had to repeat it for him a few times and now the trigger is missing. I asked around and the crew I spoke with said you were the one to talk to about such matters.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 08:40 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote