KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » AC/DC'S_LVR's stories

AC/DC'S_LVR's stories
Started by: AC/DC'S_LVR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Ch. 10

Romanis sat in his chair at the head of the UESC’s meeting table. Behind him, the landscape of the Moon reflected the lights from the compound and caused an eerie glow to illuminate his profile. This effect combined with that of the Earth’s edge appearing over the horizon, gave Romanis the appearance of a God.

He quietly listened to the reports of the happenings in his kingdom, happier than he had been since being elected into office. This was partly due to the fact that they had a possible area of location of the Resistance; another was finally signing the papers to lock up the silver-haired vampire, who could have ruined his entire plan.

Then, he suddenly felt a sharp pain go through his body. Romanis doubled over in his chair and let out a guttural noise that the Council Members took for a groan. A light danced in front of his eyes, then it grew brighter until it filled his vision. The light was followed by a voice, but it wasn’t the normal voice….

‘I’m coming,’ the voice said, it was child-like, but very calm, ‘Your reign is done, Romanis. Soon, you will be sent back to where you spawned from.’

‘Who are you?’ Romanis asked, ‘What the hell are you doing to me?’

‘Showing you the pain you’ve caused this planet,’ said the child’s voice.

Romanis groaned again, then he collapsed in a heap into the floor before the Medics could out him onto the stretcher and cart him off to the sick bay. Romanis’ eyes glowed red with the fury that built up inside him from being taken over by a child.

“How’re the C.Pods coming along?” Kay asked when she entered the launch hanger that was now over-run by C.Pods.

“Almost done,” replied the newly adjusted Alex.

It was now 6 weeks since the scout team brought Alex into the Resistance’s compound, and they had accomplished quite a lot in those short 6 weeks. It turned out that he had been trying to reach the Resistance for some time and he was unhappy when he first arrived because he had thought Romanis had finally found him.

Kylie and Mike had taken a liking to each other from the get-go and now they never left each other’s sights. Plus, Kay had finally made contact with her friends, and most importantly: Sidney. He was being held in a separate part of the Prison so that he wouldn’t ‘cause any trouble’, what with he being the New Resistance’s love. He was close to Romanis’ personal chambers and was able to hear all that went through the President’s mind.

“The guy’s nuts, babe!” he said when she first asked him about Romanis, “He has a voice inside him, that is constantly in control of his decisions. But yesterday, something took over him.”

“Could you hear what it was?” Kay asked.

“It was,” he began unsure of himself, “well… it was a child, Kyrie.”

“A child? Like one of ours?” she asked him.

“No, his voice was like none other I’ve heard in all my years,” he said, “They took him away to the sick bay after he collapsed, and you know the strangest part?”

“What?”

“His eyes glowed,” Sid said, “They were glowing bright, bloody red.”

“Okay everybody, today’s the day,” Kay began as she stood before the assembled teams, “Today, we rescue the Original Resistance. I know you all want to know why we must, but that explanation will have to wait for when we retrieve the others.

“They’re not only my best friends, they’re extremely important to this cause. Every one of yn’s guys were chosen due to your knowledge and ability in a certain field. So, you’ve been divided up into groups that will be focused on a specific point in the mission. Team A: Your job is the go in first and take out the guns. The twins are very powerful at generating shields so you must rely on them to keep you safe. Meanwhile, work quickly and carefully in taking out the guns and their other array of defenses.

“Thanks to our friend Alex, we now have a complete schematic and layout of their weapons. So he will lead Team B into the compound in order to completely disable their systems. It wont last forever, so Teams C, D, and E; you must work even faster to get inside and disperse to your assignments. Team C: you must go deactivate the prison’s system in order for Team D to go in and let Faylene, Angus and Brian loose. Brian will then meet up with Team E to retrieve Anastasia.

‘Team F will be led by me to get Sidney. We must enter from the Dark Side of the Moon and again… move fast. Glenn has done the math on this and we should be able to make it through the defense shields just as they seal back up. If we don’t, then we must go to the surface and tunnel in through the ground. That is why Vinny and Barker have equipped us with a Laser Drill and a few more weapons in case the Wolves attack.

“Does everyone understand their job?” Kay said, felling as if she had to catch her breath.
“YES!!!!” the New Resistance called out.

“I couldn’t hear you there. DO YOU… UNDERSTAND?!?!?” she shouted even louder.

“YES!!!!”came the reply.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 04:59 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Kay I like this chapter a lot

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 06:28 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Ch. 11
The boy looked up at the warehouse with curiosity burning in his green eyes. Up in the air, countless crafts flew upward and out of Earth’s atmosphere. Luckily for the boy, the front door was slightly ajar. Without hesitation, he went through the door and shut them tight. Above him, the last of the C.Pods flew through the closing roof hatch.

Romanis sat up in his hospital bed and the sterile smell of the sick bay hit his head like a rock. Immediately, the nurse and doctor who were waiting outside for him to wake rushed into the room and started to ask him questions about what had happened to him.

“Get out,” he said in a small voice.

“Sir?” the doctor asked.

“GET OUT NOW!” he shouted.

The nurse and doctor staggered backwards and ran from the room.

‘So you’re awake my son?’ the voice said.

“Whose voice was that earlier?” Romanis asked.

‘It was him,’ said the voice.

“What shall I do now, Father?” Romanis said looking around the room for his clothes.

‘The Resistance is attacking. You must stop them before they recover their friends.’

Without thinking twice, he sprung from the bed and left through the secret passage.

Alex struggled to remember the combination to the Control Room as they ran throughout the halls. It had been over a year now since he had been on the Moon and his memory was somewhat rusty. When they reached the door, the numbers suddenly came to him, and they were soon in the small, dark room.

“Okay, the shields are down,” Grey said into the communicator.

Outside, the rest of the C.Pods moved in while one lone pod flew off to the other side of the compound. Just as Glenn predicted, they made it in just before the shield closed back up. The guns on this side weren’t fully deactivated so they let out a shot in short bursts making them easy to dodge.

Inside the building, the rest of the teams were on the move to get to their assigned missions. In no time, Team C had the prison systems down and soon afterward, Anna, Brian, Angus and Faye were on their ways to the C.Pods. Meanwhile, Kay was working on the locks on Sid’s room as her team surveyed the area. As soon as the door was open, Kay rushed inside to greet her husband.

“Let’s save the reunion for later. Romanis is right next door,” he said.

“Hello there, AC/DC,” a cold voice said from behind them, “Having fun are we?”

Kay immediately knew who it was, but she put on the innocent routine as she freed Sidney.

“DA?” she said, still working the lock that bound his hand.

“Don’t **** with me *****,” said the Wolf at the door.

“I never did anything to you on a personal level,” she explained, “If you can’t handle another person’s point of view then so be it but you didn’t have to rat out half of KMC and run out on John to join Romanis.”

“Shut up!” DA shouted, “I’m sick of your ****ing mind games.”

“You know you really did hurt John,” Kay continued anyway, “You have no idea how long it took us to get him out of the little hidey hole he made for himself in his room.”

DA fired off a round that just missed her left ear.

“I don’t miss twice,” she warned.

“Shame you have to miss once,” Kay countered.

“You broke me,” she whispered, pearly white tears started to roll down her cheeks, “How would you feel if I said your husband has a fat ass?!”
“Well… he does actually, but it’s a major turn on,” Kay smiled.

Just then, John ran into the room. He looked from DA to Kay and Sid, then back again.

“DA?” he asked, “What the hell-?”

“Don’t play coy,” she said in a steely cold voice, “You sided with them after they insulted you. After I tried to defend you.”

“Babe, I let that drop,” he explained, “We had an agreement that it was over.”

“Really it was over before it even died. But alas, you had to bring it back to life like some… little kid obsessed with bringing his dead dog back to life,” Kay said.

DA turned and fired a shot at them but Sid and Kay were already at the door with John.

“And now fair wolfy-maiden, we bid you adieu,” Sid said before they ran off.

Halfway down the next corridor, RJ stopped them.

“We have to go back for her,” he shouted, trying to turn around but the two vampires held him in place and continued forward.

“Look, John…RJ, she isn’t the same woman who you were engaged to before,” Kay said.

“She’s turned against us, the person you knew before died when she left you,” Sid said, “You have no idea what they do to people here.”

“But-,” before RJ could finish, they reached the C.Pods.

Romanis watched the screen before him in as much disgust as his being would allow. Meanwhile, the voice of his Father crooned, attempting to soothe him.

“Bring me W-hIr-665, the subject known as DA,” Romanis said, “Bound.”

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 02:35 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thumb up

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 07:57 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
This years entry for the Scholastic Arts & Witing Awards[finally]
enjoy!big grin

Ethereal

Kalista sat in their meadow as the set on the bright spring day, Airlia, a tiny white kitten, was fast asleep in her lap. The sun was setting over the treetops as Kalista waited for him. Even in the shade, the light from Helios’s hit her skin and scattered the light across the grass the and tree-leaves.
“Where could he be?” she wondered out loud.
“Right here, my love,” his voice said from a tree branch in the tree she sat under.
“Santos! You made it!” she called up.
He hopped down, sitting beside her in the grass, and then he put a gentle arm around her shoulders to hold her close.
“I’d never miss out on a chance to be with you,” he whispered into her ear.
“Santos…,” she whispered leaning her head against him.
They stayed like this for a few minutes, drinking in the beauty of the sunset, and the meadow around them. After the sun made its way down beyond the horizon, they spotted Helios flying towards Mount Olympus and Selene coming down to guide the moon across the night sky. As the god and goddess passed overhead, Kalista and Santos ducked into the shadows of the laurel tree they were under. But they were soon out of harms way as the Moon Goddess and the Sun God passed.
“Santos, I fear that some of the Nymphs suspect something of me,” Kalista finally spoke.
“Why so?” Santos asked.
She looked down at Airlia as she spoke, “Some of them cornered me today as I made my way down from the Mountain. They asked me strange questions about mortals and the forest.”
Santos pondered this for a while, watching the stars as they winked into view over the horizon, “Well, maybe heard us one day. They are Nymphs you know.”
“Yes. They need to keep to themselves for once. Just the other afternoon, I saw them in a clearing gossiping about Hermes and his son Pan,” she said.
“Pay them no mind, my love. They’re below you in the hierarchy of the Gods after all,” he whispered.
“But they could still tell father, or even mother. Or… even worse, they could kill you,” her voice caught at the thought.
“Shhhh,” he comforted, “Like I said, your above them, you’d be able to deny anything they said, right?”
“I guess,” she said looking down and stroking Airlia’s soft, white fur.
“Don’t guess, you’re the Muse-Goddess, you know,” Santos whispered, he put a hand under her chin to look into her eyes.
She smiled at him, the blinding smile of the Muse-Goddess, daughter of Apollo, the God of music, prophecies, poetry, and archery, also the God of light and truth; Eutepre, the Muse of Lyrical poetry was her mother.
The product of a forbidden love that was never meant to be, nor last, she was born in secrecy, but couldn’t be hidden for long. Her life was a lonely one until, as a child, she met Santos playing in the forest not too far from Mount Olympus. Although Santos immediately guessed what she was, he stayed and they played together until Apollo came from his position atop the mountain to retrieve her.
Finally, Helios had disappeared and Selene had taken his place, in the sky. Her silvery shine lit up the meadow with an ethereal glow. In the tall grass, Airlia pounced at the night-time creatures that flittered in front of her. Luckily, they were still hidden under the tree, otherwise Selene would have been able to spot Kalista’s own ethereal glow.
The night was peaceful around them as they talked about the days that had passed since the last time they met. Eventually, Airlia returned to nestle into Kalista’s arms once again as she chewed on a fat mouse she had caught, Kalista paid no mind to it though. When Selene was directly above them, Kalista laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.
“I think you should get back to the mountain before your father notices you gone,” Santos said after a while.
She mumbled, half asleep, “No. It’s okay. Let’s just stay a little longer, please?”
Santos chuckled under his breath and looked up at the night sky. The stars were clearly visible on this warm summer night; he was looking at the different constellations and remembering their legends when he heard people heading towards them.
“Santos! Kalista! Show yourselves!” Their voices called out.
The sound of their voices floated on the night air harshly, it destroyed the peaceful atmosphere as a thrown rock would destroy the calm surface of a pool of water. Kalista sat up with an alert look on her face. She looked around the meadow and then up at the tree.
“What is it?” Santos asked.
Her eyes snapped suddenly to his face, a calculating look deep within the blue-green irises. Without a word, she grabbed his arm and suddenly, they were in the topmost branches of the tree. Below them, three women dressed in togas and carrying sword on the belts walked passed.
“They are in the tree,” the Wood Nymphs whispered.
“In the tree. In the tree. In the tree,” more repeated.
Kalista glowered at the bush that the Nymphs were hiding in, and then it caught fire. The women stared up into the trees as the bush burned bright as day.
“Who are they?” Santos asked.
“The Erinnyes. They are against me being in existence. So they’ve been after me since I was born,” she answered in a low voice.
“Why so?” he asked.
“They view it as wrong that Apollo and Eutepre lay together and for that they want to punish them by destroying me,” her eyes narrowed as she said this.
Just then, Airlia stirred and mewed loudly. Immediately, the eyes of the Erinnyes’ flew to the spot in which they sat as they unsheathed their swords.
Kalista’s eyes narrowed, “Alecto ….”
“Kalista,” the tallest Erinnyes replied, “How wonderful to see you.”
The other two snickered, causing Kalista to make the rocks behind them to explode.
“Megaera … Tisiphone …,” she said, a smile fighting on her lips.
“So this is Santos then,” Megaera asked.
“The more the merrier,” Tisiphone said, a smile breaking over her green teeth.
Alecto lifted a hand, forcing Kalista and Santos to fall from the branch. The deities moved in closer to them, but Airlia jumped from Kalista’s arms to hiss at them. They laughed, and then Alecto picked up the small kitten and threw it into the still burning bush.
“NO!!!!!!!” Kalista screamed after her lost kit.
“Would you like to join it?” Tisiphone said over the squeals that emitted from the flames.
Tears streaked Kalista’s cheeks when she glared at him, “Why? WHY!?!?!”
“You’re an abomination, going against moral, right and wrong,” Alecto said, “You don’t deserve to exist.”
“Is that justification for seeking me out? Every day of my life, since the day I was born?!” she shouted.
She looked at her as he thought, “Yes, it is,” she said finally.
Santos looked over at his love, his face hard, but his deep, brown eyes showed the emotions his heart felt. Kalista took his hand as the three deities advanced upon them; tears still flowed from her eyes. Above them, Selene looked solemnly down at the scene, bound to her Pegasi-chariot, she was unable to do anything to stop them.
Apollo and Eutepre found them the next afternoon; the fire had long died out, the trees and plants stained with the blood of the Muse-Goddess and her love. Kalista lay in Santos’ arms, Airlia’s charred remains still lay where the bush had been. When they saw the gruesome scene, Eutepre ran over to her daughter’s body and wept. Hades appeared alongside with Thanatos.
“You know I wouldn’t have come if it wasn’t important,” Hades said in a bored voice, “So what is this emergency?”
“My daughter and her lover have been murdered by the Erinnyes Tisiphone, Megaera, and Alecto,” Apollo stared.
“And?” Thanatos asked, sharing his Lord’s lack of enthusiasm.
“Please, guard after their souls,” Apollo said, “Until the time is right for them to be reborn.”
On the ground, Eutepre’s sobs turned into cries s she mourned her lost child. Hades and Thanatos looked at the sight, and sighed as one.
“Thanatos,” Hades said with the wave of a hand.
The young, winged God moved towards them and drew his sword.
“The kit, also?” the youth asked.
“Yes,” Apollo verified.
He gently waved his sword over the bodies, one by one, until their souls floated into his hands, in the form Karner Blue butterflies.
“They are in fine hands,” Hades reassured the still weeping Muse, “Until next time nephew,” and he disappeared in a fiery flash.
“When will I know when to release their souls?” Thanatos asked the Gods.
“Long after our followers have disappeared, you will be able to feel it. Then you release them for the first time,” Apollo said.
“There will be more than once?” Eutepre asked in a shocked voice.
“Souls find their hosts on their own,” Thanatos explained.
“It will take time for them to find their proper hosts,” Apollo said, “But that time will pass quickly for us.”
And so, Thanatos disappeared to his lair, gently placing the three souls in a cage before leaving again. As he disappeared to continue his work, the butterflies grouped together in the center of the cage and their wings caught the light from the torches that hung from the walls. This caused the blue on their wings to glow, and scatter light across the dark stone walls.

OMG just found out today!
I GOT ANOTHER MERIT AWARD!!!!

thats right...i rock

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 06:44 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Ch. 12
The original Resistance members sat close to each other at their new round table, to make it easier to hear the 42 members of the Resistance. Next door, the boy sat on a bed as the meeting proceeded.

“Okay, okay, okay!!!! Everyone please!!!! Can we start the meeting?” Anastasia called out to attempt to quiet the loud, cacophony of noises.

“First order of business,” Sidney stood up in order to address the members, “The child. What does everyone think about him?”

“He might be one of Romanis’ droogs,” Tim spoke up.

“Well he doesn’t exactly fit the bill,” Riley said.

“And what ‘bill’ is that?” John asked.

“Well let’s see here-uh… a werewolf?” she pointed out.

“True,” Kosta said, “But that doesn’t automatically dismiss the fact that he could be with Romanis.”

“Here’s an idea guys,” Kay said, “How about we ask him? Sit him right in the middle of the table and judge him.”

A few minutes later, he was sitting in the center of the table. His dark skin shone strangely in the lights that were set into the room’s ceiling. The young boy’s eyes moved about the room, taking in all the people around him.

“Who are you?” Anastasia asked.

His focus snapped to her face, “I am the son; I have come from my place of rest to stop He who destroys this world.”

Everyone murmured to each other when he said this.

“Whose son are you?” Kyrie asked in a gentle voice.

The boy merely lifted his eyes towards the heavens. The member’s whispering and murmuring grew louder.

“That’ll be all,” Angus said, signaling for his sons to take the boy back to his room.

“I think we should hold off on the rest of this meeting until we decide a fate for the boy,” Michelle said.

“All in favor?” Brian said.

Most of the members raised their hands.

“All opposed?” he said.

Only the few that were left raised their hands.

“Okay, after dinner, we’ll meet back here and continue the long overdue explanation,” Sidney said.

“He can’t mean what I think he means can he?” Faye said when the original members reached an old interrogation room.

“I think he does,” Angus said sadly.

“If the son of the Christian God has returned, then it really means that Romanis is…,” Sid drifted off.

“This only means we have an even bigger motive to get our plan into action and destroy the President,” Kay said, taking her husbands hand.

They all met each others eyes and nodded.

“With this New Resistance, we’ll be able to right all the wrongs from the past 400 years,” Brian said.

“Maybe even…,” Anna pondered.

“I don’t think they’d go that far, sis,” Faye said, reading her twins mind.

“A chick can dream,” she said as they left one by one.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 02:30 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thumb up thumb up

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 08:42 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Ch. 13
Romanis walked slowly through his mansion in Paris, slightly dazed still from the ride back from the Moon. The voice of his father hadn’t quieted since he woke up in the sick bay; he was plotting, thinking, and ordering around the followers of Satan.

“We have to find them as soon as possible,” he repeated for the thousandth time, “Send out as many trackers and Wolves you can spare, have every scientist and communications expert on full alert. Once we find them, we need to quarantine them, I know you want to kill them as soon as they’re in captivity, but we must make an example of them….”

Romanis let him go on with his ramblings once he reached his room. There, he walked to the large bed in the center of the room. But when he passed the full length mirror that adorned one wall, he stopped immediately and stared at his reflection.

To his amazement, a line had formed on his brow. One single line now marked the perfect complexion that his eternal youth had granted him. For most people, this wouldn’t be a big deal, but for Marko Romanis, it was catastrophic; it meant that he was aging after being frozen in time for 10,000 years.

“Father, what could this mean?” he asked in a small voice.

“Our time is nigh,” said the King of Hell from very close by.

“Where are you?”

“Here,” a voice said from a chair next to him.

I the chair sat a small girl, her skin milky-white, hair a brilliant onyx, the only indication that she was not of this world was her eyes. They looked at the President with an authority that surpassed anything Romanis could muster; the dark red hue of the irises shone with an eerie light that seemed to come from within her very being.

“Father?” he asked slightly uncertain.

“Yes,” said the child, “It seems my powers were a little mixed up in the portal to here, putting me in this form,” the little girl that was Satan himself stood and stared at Romanis with a calculating look deep within those red eyes, “We must act fast if we’re going to have our plan come to fruition.”

“What do we need to do?” he asked.

Satan walked away from Romanis towards the fireplace, there He/She stared into the flames that danced in the small vicinity.

“We still need to find the Resistance,” He/She said finally after a few minutes.

“And of my aging?”

“Since you are immortal, it’s nothing we should really be concerned about,” said the small figure, “Perhaps you’re merely stressed from the recent events that have befallen us.”

Now his head was reeling from the language his Father used.

“I need to lie down,” he said, he walked slowly over to his grand bed.

“Do not worry my Son,” Satan said sitting beside Romanis on the bed, “When you wake up, we’ll sort through this mess.”

“Okay then! We decided that the kid can stay,” Sidney said when the Resistance settled back into their seats after a nice meal.

“Turns out… he’s the Son of God,” Angus said.

The room erupted into a cacophony of noises and shouts.

“People! People! I know it’s a lot to take in, but it’s true. There was a prophecy thousands of years ago that one day he’d return and this kid is it,” Faye said.

The voices quieted down for the moment as the Original members brought up the Computer in the middle of the round table to finish their meeting from before.

“Now then,” Kay began, she typed in a few commands and the gas screen switched to a plain white view, “Many of you have heard the rumors that KMC was really a recruiting site. Well it’s true.”

“But I thought recruitment sites had a special code hidden in them,” Sol said.

“It does,” Anna said, “look….”

Kyrie typed on the keyboard:
Killermovies.com/forums

“Now if you spell out the ‘.’,” she said.

Killermoviesdotcom/forums

“You can get this from the name.”

Kill_ _ mov_esdo_ _om/fo_ _ms
e r i t c r u
recruit

A single sound of epiphany resonated from every person in the room.

“There were many people from Romanis’ security who roamed the internet and came across this site, but they could never really prove that it was,” Kay said.

“And that’s because the site was built up on a special spell that hid what we were really talking about from his droogs,” Brian said.

“But there were flaws in the system that allowed some of them to slip through and create accounts. We saw them as the spammers that were deleted on the first day or within the first week or their membership,” Angus explained.

“They didn’t see who we were or what we were talking about but we think they were trying to get us to do something to reveal ourselves to them,” Sid said, “Lucky for us, we’re smarter than that and they were banned on the spot.”

A small chuckle erupted from the members.

“Only two of Romanis’ actually were accepted into our community. One was DA who didn’t turn until Kay here messed with her,” Anna said.

“Not my fault, she was already scarred.”

“The other was Peach, who suspected something from us from the very beginning but worked her way into our system by making herself a Mod and befriending a lot of us,” Anna continued.

“Except me,” Kay pondered, “she hated me from the very beginning for some reason. But then again, the only people who like me are here in this room… I think.”

The meeting continued with reports of what they needed and what their next move was going to be. It was only a matter of time before Romanis was finally taken out.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 02:15 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Joker

Ch. 1
“You know you’re not supposed to be in here,” Dr. Harleen Quinzel said when she heard him.
“How’d you know it was me?” said a voice from out of the darkness.
“It’s not hard to recognize you by now,” she stood from her desk in the tiny office tucked away in the Arkham Asylum.
The Joker stood before her, the white of his make up smudged and the orange jumpsuit all the patients wore dirty and torn. The first time Dr. Quinzel met the most feared man in all of Gotham was more than 6 months ago now, but in the time she had spent with him, she had become irrevocably in love with him. He walked further out of the shadows and sat on the couch. He pulled on the white coat she wore, the mark of a doctor, hard enough to make her fall hard on the couch.
“You could have just said ‘please’ you know,” she said.
“And why would I do that?” he growled.
He got close to her face, their skin almost touching; she froze for a second, letting his breath, fowl and rancid, wash over her face. She had become accustomed to his ways, and she knew he wouldn’t hurt her.
“Because otherwise, I can’t get you out of here,” she said, swallowing the nausea from taking in a mouthful of his air.
“And how are you going to do that?” he asked, taking a lock of her hair between his fingers.
“Easy,” she said, “You take me hostage.”
He let a low chuckle escape as he played with the lock of golden hair.
“I know you’ve got at least ten knives hidden away somewhere,” she placed a hand on his, “All you have to do is bring one in the morning for our session and we come back here. The elevators just down the hall from here, we can ride it down to the parking garage to my truck. Then we bail.”
“Cops?” he asked, he leaned into her, making her lay back against the arm of the couch.
“That’s why we come here first so the cops can have their little say then get the hell out once they think you’re going to cooperate,” she explained.
He didn’t respond for a long time, just lay against her shoulder and let his hands hang down over the side of the black leather couch.
Finally he sat up, “Let’s do it.”
The guards stood outside of the heavy steel door that confined Dr. Quinzel and the Joker in a sterile feeling white room. Then, they heard scuffling and a muffled scream, followed by a knock on the door. One of the guards slid open the small window that let them peek in on the room. Dr. Quinzles icy blue eyes looked back at them, telling them they were finished.
“That was quick,” one said.
Once they opened the door, Dr. Quinzel walked out with the Joker behind her, a knife pressed into the soft flesh of her throat. They quickly jumped away and pulled out tranquilizer guns.
“Ah, ah, ah,” The Joker said pressing the knife so a small drop of blood rolled down the doctors ivory skin, “You wouldn’t want the good doctor here to get hurt now would you?”
Slowly they re-holstered the weapons and let them pass. In the halls, everyone moved aside as Joker steered Harleen to her office. Once inside, they barricaded the door with a couple chairs and a filing cabinet.
“That went well,” Harleen said rubbing her neck where he had held the knife to her.
“At least we got through the halls safely,” Joker said just as the phone rang.
The Joker grabbed her up and pushed the speaker phone function.
“Joker,” a deep, raspy voice said.
“Yes?” he said.
“Let her go,” the voice ordered.
“Let me out,” he said.
“You know that can’t be done. You killed Harvey,” the phone said.
“No you killed Harvey,” Joker laughed, “Can’t you remember your own victims now? Then again neither do I,” the Joker laughed his maniacal laugh.
A beep on the phone indicated another call.
“Oops! Sorry, gotta go Batsy,” the Joker said, “We’ve got another call.”
The Joker let his hand slip away briefly so Harleen could shout a plea before he switched the line over to the Police Commissioner.
“Joker!” the Commissioner shouted into the receiver.
“Yes, and who may I ask is calling?” he said.
“Cut the bullshit! What do you want?”The Commissioner shouted even louder.
The Joker covered Harleen’s mouth again to stifle her giggles.
“Just to get the hell outta here Commish,” the Joker said casually.
“We all know that can’t be done Joker. Give yourself up and maybe the DA will go easy on you,” the Gotham Officer said in a somewhat weary tone.
“I don’t think that can be done Commish. You’d better hope Dr. Quinzel doesn’t… expire too soon for you to catch me,” he said.
They waited until the police were stationed at the front and back entrances. Of course they didn’t cover the obvious route, the parking garage; because it was the Joker they were dealing with. But the obvious route was the route the Joker and Dr. Quinzel took to make their escape.
Within the 15 minutes it took the Police to station themselves outside the doctors office, Joker already had Harleen’s van started up and speeding out the gate towards freedom.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 03:45 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

guess no ones reading lately huh?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 06:22 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I'm sorry but I can not accept the fact that Harley came up with a plan to get him out and Joker himself couldn't figure out one. He even had more questions on how to do so? I just can't see that happening. Would've been better if he just did it and once they got away she revealed that she didn't mind/wanted him to be free and whatnot.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 04:56 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i see what you mean
but really it was they both worked out the plan prior to the beginning of the chapter and she meant that he needed her cause shes the only one he could really take hostage without being being shot [or something] plus she was willing to help
its a little fuzzy, im gonna have to revise it then

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 09:14 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

okay i revised the first part of the Joker side-project thingy
i didnt feel like redoing the second part cause really its not that bad, but the first was a little confuzzling[partly due to the fact i wrote it while half-awake]
anyway, hope this is a little better

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 06:22 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Ch. 1
“You know you’re not supposed to be in here,” Dr. Harleen Quinzel said when she heard him.
“How’d you know it was me?” said a voice from out of the darkness.
“It’s not hard to recognize you by now,” she stood from her desk in the tiny office tucked away in the Arkham Asylum.
The Joker stood before her, the white of his make up smudged and the orange jumpsuit all the patients wore dirty and torn. The first time Dr. Quinzel met the most feared man in all of Gotham was more than 6 months ago now, but in the time she had spent with him, she had become irrevocably in love with him. He walked further out of the shadows and sat on the couch. He pulled on the white coat she wore, the mark of a doctor, hard enough to make her fall hard on the couch.
“You could have just said ‘please’ you know,” she said.
“And why would I do that?” he growled.
He got close enough to her face that their skin almost touched; she froze for a second, letting his breath, fowl and rancid, wash over her face. Although she knew he wouldn’t do anything serious, she was still afraid of him in many ways. His dark eyes burned into her icy blue, never breaking contact for a full minute until he pushed on her shoulder in order to force her to lie back against the arm of the couch.
“Let’s see here,” the Joker said as he moved around in order to reach a comfort zone, “once we’re out of this place, we can finally begin the search for who the Batman is.”
“Why this obsession with that cook?” the doctor asked, “Just because you couldn’t corrupt him?”
“Because it’s a challenge,” he said, “No person is incorruptible, and I’m gonna be the one to prove it.”
“Why not settle for killing him? He’s in the way so many times,” she asked.
“This ain’t one of our little sessions,” the Joker growled again, “I thought I made it clear that in here it won’t be doctor and patient!”
“Yes sir,” she said in a small voice.
“If you weren’t springin’ me, I probably would have killed you by now,” he said thoughtfully, “No that’s a lie, I would have killed you the first day if I hadn’t seen… potential in ya kid. As long as you keep that up, you just might be here to stay.”
“You should be getting back to your room now, Mistah Jay,” Harleen took the chance to say.
“Well, I guess you’re right,” he replied sitting up at finally releasing Harleen, “Otherwise the fun can’t begin.”
The guards stood outside of the heavy steel door that confined Dr. Quinzel and the Joker in a sterile feeling white room. Then, they heard scuffling and a muffled scream, followed by a knock on the door. One of the guards slid open the small window that let them peek in on the room. Dr. Quinzles icy blue eyes looked back at them, telling them they were finished.

“That was quick,” one said.

Once they opened the door, Dr. Quinzel walked out with the Joker behind her, a knife pressed into the soft flesh of her throat. They quickly jumped away and pulled out tranquilizer guns.

“Ah, ah, ah,” The Joker said pressing the knife so a small drop of blood rolled down the doctors ivory skin, “You wouldn’t want the good doctor here to get hurt now would you?”

Slowly they re-holstered the weapons and let them pass. In the halls, everyone moved aside as Joker steered Harleen to her office. Once inside, they barricaded the door with a couple chairs and a filing cabinet.

“That went well,” Harleen said rubbing her neck where he had held the knife to her.

“At least we got through the halls safely,” Joker said just as the phone rang.
The Joker grabbed her up and pushed the speaker phone function.

“Joker,” a deep, raspy voice said.

“Yes?” he said.

“Let her go,” the voice ordered.

“Let me out,” he said.

“You know that can’t be done. You killed Harvey,” the phone said.

“No you killed Harvey,” Joker laughed, “Can’t you remember your own victims now? Then again neither do I,” the Joker laughed his maniacal laugh.
A beep on the phone indicated another call.

“Oops! Sorry, gotta go Batsy,” the Joker said, “We’ve got another call.”

The Joker let his hand slip away briefly so Harleen could shout a plea before he switched the line over to the Police Commissioner.

“Joker!” the Commissioner shouted into the receiver.

“Yes, and who may I ask is calling?” he said.

“Cut the bullshit! What do you want?”The Commissioner shouted even louder.

The Joker covered Harleen’s mouth again to stifle her giggles.

“Just to get the hell outta here Commish,” the Joker said casually.

“We all know that can’t be done Joker. Give yourself up and maybe the DA will go easy on you,” the Gotham Officer said in a somewhat weary tone.

“I don’t think that can be done Commish. You’d better hope Dr. Quinzel doesn’t… expire too soon for you to catch me,” he said.

They waited until the police were stationed at the front and back entrances. Of course they didn’t cover the obvious route, the parking garage; because it was the Joker they were dealing with. But the obvious route was the route the Joker and Dr. Quinzel took to make their escape.

Within the 15 minutes it took the Police to station themselves outside the doctors office, Joker already had Harleen’s van started up and speeding out the gate towards freedom.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 06:22 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

keep up the great work Kay

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 11:11 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

no comments then?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 03:35 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

alone

i am invisible
i am ignored
i am here
i am gone

you can’t see me
but I see you
i observe you
you ignore me

i am a million miles away
but still close enough to touch
i am right here
but you walk through me
i hear every word you say
but you never hear me

i am alone

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 06:09 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
alone

i am invisible
i am ignored
i am here
i am gone

you can’t see me
but I see you
i observe you
you ignore me

i am a million miles away
but still close enough to touch
i am right here
but you walk through me
i hear every word you say
but you never hear me

i am alone

that is very very good Kay

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 08:40 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Cool.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 03:38 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

another new one:

Ch. 1
‘This is a really bad idea,’ Lloyd Jefferson Wayne, a.k.a. L.J., thought as he drove the H3 Hummer through the abandoned streets of Tallahassee, Florida.
The only reason the small convoy had decided to hit a big city was due to the fact that they had drained every small town on the East Coast dry over the past year and a half. In that time, he and Carlos Olivera, the only other survivor from the Raccoon City tragedy that had stuck with him, had picked up quite a few other survivors from the spread of the T-virus. A large number of them were children. And that proved a problem when the last of the women died from being eaten by the zombie-ass mother****ers.
As L.J. drove the Hummer around the corner, he spotted a large gaggle of them zombies. With an exasperated sigh, L.J. put the gigantic gas guzzler into gear and ran over most of them with the modified front end.
It wasn’t as if he was really cut out for the traveling all around the god dammed continent or anything, he was better suited for scammin’ out of towners and idiots. But then everyone he knew started dying, but they didn’t stay dead like they were supposed to. Instead, they came back, and started bitin’ people, then that person would die and come back. Then he knew that he’d have to get the **** outta Raccoon before they got him, but then Umbrella put up that wall and decided to nuke Raccoon instead of trying to fix things.
Then Alice disappeared in Detroit after Angie died. L.J. stopped, poor Angie. She had done so much to help them, and they had promised her father they’d take care of her, right before that German ******* shot him. They had to fly outta the infected city in a Umbrella helicopter, but not fast enough for them to escape the shock wave from the nuke.
“Hey, L.J.,” Carlos’ voice said over the CB radio, “How’re things looking over on your end?”
“Well Carlos, there was a big ass group of them about a block back, but I took care of them. But who knows, there might be more around here,” he replied.
“Okay, I’ll keep a lookout,” the former Umbrella operative said.
Once Carlos had hung up, L.J. went back to thinking about that horrible night when they lost not only Angie, but Alice and King.
“Hey Mama,” Kiriel Crosby said into her radio, “Everything looks good from where I am. I think it’s safe to stay here for a night. Maybe do some raiding.”
“Alright honey,” Kyrie Crosby replied, “I’ll tell your brother to start bringing the VW in.”
“See you then, Mama,” Kiriel said before turning off the small handheld device.
It had been 4 years since that tragedy the Umbrella Corporation had unleashed unto the world. The Crosby family was traveling across the country looking for survivors to help or recruit. So far, they had only come across a handful of groups of survivors, but an army of undead. Luckily, after they were done going through every state with a fine toothed comb, they had a place to go to. Way up in the Arctic Circle, a compound stood that used to be a prison for Magicks, once the Romanis Regime was destroyed, along with their leader; many prisons like it were left behind to crumble. The Crosby’s, as well as their friends, restored the main one in the Arctic Circle to its former glory but refurbished it to house people instead of imprison them.
Currently, they were making their way through Tallahassee, Florida in their last state on the Eastern Coastline. The routine was to take turns going through the streets and checking how many undead there were, then they decided if they would stay in the city or outside it someplace close. Kiriel, the middle child in the Crosby clan, had been elected to search half of Tallahassee in order to determine if they would stay there or not.
Now she hopped out of the black Ford F-150 she drove around and picked a random building to search. The front of the structure, or what was left if it seemed to belong to that of a bank. No doubt, the money inside was all stolen, despite the lack of need for paper currency. The remainders of the front doors were lying on the ground in front of the entrance to the bank and had some glass left to them, this glass shone slightly in the gloomy weather that was left behind by a hurricane that passed through the day before. She drew her weapon of choice, an Elephant Gun she had liberated from a zombified hunter in the Appalachian Mountains.
Warily, she walked through the doors and into the crumbling building. Inside, she heard no noise that indicated any Undead or living persons. Slowly, she made her way up the rickety stairs that stood, exposed, off to the side of a room. Floor by floor, she made note of anything that could be used or any place an Undead could hide.
Once she made it to the top floor, she had to be even more careful in the insecure structure she was in and took note on the weaker parts of the floor. Just as she rounded a corner, an Undead popped out of nowhere and attempted to bite down on her neck. Try as she might, the creature refused to back off enough for her to get a shot in, when….
BANG!
A gun report split the air and the Undead collapsed to the floor, dead. Behind her, a man stood holding the gun that he had just killed the Undead with up, the barrel still smoking lightly.
“Were you bit?” he asked with an accent.
“Uh… um-no,” she said, slightly startled by being caught unawares by both an Undead and a human.
“Are there others with you?” he asked.
“Yes, my family is coming into the city as we speak,” Kiriel replied.
“We should get out of here before more come then,” he said, taking her hand and pulling her along his side as they made their way out of the bank.
She felt the slight shiver go through his arm as he held onto her hand. For Kiriel and her family were Greek Vampires, and that made their skin cold to the touch of humans. But they were also different from other Vampires in that they only hunted animals for their food, as well as eating human food. The only other Greek Vampires left were the Black family, but Kiriel hadn’t heard from them in years.
As they made their way through the main lobby of the bank, an earthquake hit. The man held onto Kiriel’s hand and led her towards a doorway, but before they could make it, a support beam came crashing down on them. Unfazed, Kiriel pulled the beam off of the man and helped him through the doorway and out onto the streets.
“Shit,” she said after looking down at him and seeing that he was unconscious.
She retrieve the handheld radio and radioed her brother, who was closest.
“Sean, I need you to come and get me, I kinda ran into trouble,” she said.
“Doesn’t surprise me, Sis,” the voice of her older brother replied, “Hey did you feel that quake? I think it was about a .8 on the scale.”
“Yeah, I felt it, that’s why I’m in trouble,” she said.
“You aren’t trapped are you?” Sean said, “Cause I don’t really feel like hauling your ass out of a broken down building again.”
“That was one time, Sean! And no, I found a guy and he got hurt when the quake hit.” She explained.
“Fine, fine, fine,” he said with an annoyed tone, “I’m coming to get you.”
“Love you too, Bro,” she said sarcastically.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 09:45 PM