KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » left 4 dead rp thread

left 4 dead rp thread
Started by: Mando' Ade

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

((ah, i knew it sounded familiar. i hope you have a good explanation for how you suddenly pulled that out of your ass cause you never said you had one))

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 02:45 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shaggs
Jacob jumped from the rooftops, being chased by the Hordes. His team was still behind him and just watching where to jump next. About one hundred yards ahead was Mercy Hospital. That was their only choice for survival, that is even if the extraction point was still up.

=Jason kept pace with the group as they jumped from place to place. He glanced back only once to see the horde as they followed, then looked forward again as they jumped.=

Do you think the others will be there already?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 09:15 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacesorcerer
Summoner of Summoners

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I eat kittens
((ah, i knew it sounded familiar. i hope you have a good explanation for how you suddenly pulled that out of your ass cause you never said you had one))

((Yeah I did, in my character description. In the chat and character submission))

BEHOLD! MY GEASS!!!
Beware!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 03:26 AM
Jacesorcerer is currently offline Click here to Send Jacesorcerer a Private Message Find more posts by Jacesorcerer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

(Are you guys gonna post anything or just chatter? lol)

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 08:13 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucideo

((I just signed up))

I kicked open the door leading into the hallway, I ran down the dimly lit hallway, taking a sharp left I found the elevator. ''what? out of order? come on... im on the 12 floor of this damn apartment complex'' I said to myself as I kicked the door, my bleck leather boots hitting the door of elevator. I ran back and found the door leading to the stairwell. Taking a few min to get down to the lobby I noticed that nobody was in the apartment complex, well at least there was no noise.

I also noticed somebody had barricaed the enterance to the apartment complex pretty well. I sat down thinking of another plan.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 02:41 PM
Lucideo is currently offline Click here to Send Lucideo a Private Message Find more posts by Lucideo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily turned and began running down the street. The base was supposed to be at the end of the street a few blocks away.~ COME ON MOVE IT! ~Her father went over to help Adam get David Moving and then ran after his daughter~

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 12:27 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacesorcerer
Summoner of Summoners

(((Let's move this on a little bit, hm?)

Johnny helped david move on, and tried to move as quickly as he could. The roar he'd heard was not one to take lightly. He did not want to see what happens if that thing cathes up. "Let's try and move a bit faster, if you can," He said.

BEHOLD! MY GEASS!!!
Beware!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 08:42 PM
Jacesorcerer is currently offline Click here to Send Jacesorcerer a Private Message Find more posts by Jacesorcerer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

(Hi peeps so sorry i've been gone for so long. Recap please.)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 06:14 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MichaelJCaboose

((I dunno if this RP is still going or not, but if any of you are still interested in L4D role-play, there's a group on Myspace that has been recently opened. Anyone is free to join! big grin

groups.myspace.com/L4DRPG

Thats the place to go if you're interested! Just read the rules. smile Thank you for your time~!))

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 06:25 AM
MichaelJCaboose is currently offline Click here to Send MichaelJCaboose a Private Message Find more posts by MichaelJCaboose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote