KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Time To Tell The Truth About Israel ...... Without Fear Of The Mind Police

Time To Tell The Truth About Israel ...... Without Fear Of The Mind Police
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Demons, reptile people, jews, etc. are no match for Mother Russia, so don't have any worries people.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 10:09 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
So what do beings in another dimension have to do with Israel?

There may well be other dimensions and beings that live there...the idea that they are reptilian and control the earth is utterly absurd though.

500 years ago, saying the earth was round was absurd too.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 06:44 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
500 years ago, saying the earth was round was absurd too.

funny that...given that it was the 4th century (1700 years ago) the idea of a spherical earth was being accepted as fact.

That you peddling lies again Deano?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 07:27 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

whatever. surely your smart enough to see the point i was making. and whatever the date was, im pretty sure the majority thought the earth was flat at one time.

just because something is widely believed, doesnt make it true.

hitler blew up his reichstag and blamed it on the enemy. at the time, anyone coming along saying it was all lies would of been branded absurd and a conspiracy nut.

but things never seem to change do they?

and look also..billions believe in religion..that there is an invisible man in the sky looking down judging us.. and if we dont believe it we get to dine with a man called satan for eternity. now your a smart man jaden..you know i think that religion is bullshit. so we can come to the conclusion that billions of people believe in absurdity and utter stupidity. yet us conspiracy nuts get the most slack. yes the world is mad

i beliving in the POSSIBILTY of other dimensions. dimensions which scientists are acknowledging to exist. do entitys reside there? i dont know. you dont know. there has to be something in this possesion and demon lark. it surely must be based on some truth.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 08:54 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're saying that conspiracy theorists get more hassle for their beliefs than religious people?...Please...I know you can't possibly think that's true. I don't see anyone starting a holocaust of conspiracy theorists for example.

You're also trying to water down the ideas of Icke by calling on science to back your claims. Yes i've read articles about massive areas of empty space where some physicists believe it could be the imprint of another universe outwith the dimensions of our own...Yes i'm well aware of the part of string theory that allows for different dimensions.

None of this point to the idea that there are Lizard beings which have traversed from another dimension or universe and rule over us in a group of families which you claim have done so for thousands of years

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 09:30 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

ive never claimed anything. i merely bought ickes beliefs to the table. the idea is to share information, however bizarre it may seem, and then hopefully come to your own conclusions.

the idea that something exists in space we cannot see has always existed in the human psyche. im saying that maybe all the worshipping and summoning of these unseen 'demons' could be connected to what icke is saying. that these demons could just be another name for the reptillian entities that exist in other dimensions. whereas religious people would scream satan, other people might look at it from a more logical perspective.

we know there is a lot of satanic activity in the world. obviously its easy to dismiss these loons as psychos but when rich politicians take part in these strange worshippings and sacrifices, it makes you wonder if there is something more to all this. bohemian grove for example.

i suggest a read of this
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...

David Berkowitz, the serial killer in New York known as the Son of Sam, later revealed that he was part of a Satanic group which had orchestrated his murders. In letters to a church minister, Berkowitz said:

'... Satanists are peculiar people. They aren't ignorant peasants or semi-literate. Rather, their ranks are filled with doctors, lawyers, businessmen and basically highly responsible citizens ... They are not a careless group who are apt to make mistakes. But they are secretive and bonded together by a common need and desire to mete out havoc on society.

im not saying i believe in it. im just trying to keep an open mind. as always

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 10:28 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah so now it's a secret group that's been around for thousands of years that worship satan despite satanism only being around for about 60 years and is based on the protocol of the elders of Zion...an Anti semitic book that alledges a plot by Jews to take over the world

So let me get this right...You're saying that the Jewish families such as the Rothschilds etc all run the world but worship a religion that is based on a text that alledges that they run the world and need to be stopped thus effectively worshipping a religion that wants themselves erradicated.

how very odd

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 10:59 PM
Deano

im not saying the rothschilds run the world. you are. they are part of it im sure.

there are obviously many people who think they are worshipping satan when in fact they havent a clue who these entitys are, if of course they exist in the first place

i would imagine(if of course this is true) those at the very top know what these 'demons' really are.

and plus im quite sure that not everyone involved in the conspiracy either knowingly or unknowingly are worshipping these entitys. like the people that worship the demon moloch and do moch human sacrifices. there might be some people there who think its just a gimmick and tale part, while others know the true meaning. not everyone is in the loop.

satanism as been around for much longer than 60 years. maybe not in the way we see it today but in some form or another it has been active. possesion storys and worshipping unseen entitys has been going on for centuries

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 04:54 PM
SamZED

Great job on finding and posting all this material, Deano.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 04:02 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

I would love to see a picture of these so called "reptile people."

Oh wait they don't exist. Nevermind.

Hahaha. The Nightmare Never Ends.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 10:57 PM
sweersa is currently offline Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I went through and removed all the graphic images from this thread because Killermovies is a PG-13 website. David Icke can post material all he wants on his own website showing the corpses of children. You can't.

Also, closed for plagiarizing David Icke's work.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 09:15 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote