KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther vs Superman

Black Panther vs Superman
Started by: Phantom Zone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
One year? Superman is dead.

T'Challa has prep for Galactus and such things. Superman would be a minor problem with that much prep time.

the galactus prep is a joke, if anything it is just evactuation if he thinks he can fight him hes an idiot.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 01:20 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He's going to need a lot of red energy to stop him and I do mean a lot.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
thats one of my favorite supermans feats, but supermans power usually increases with his drive or will which would explain how he cant take out foes made of kryptonite in some cases and falls to a tiny rock at others

anywho if the panther can get him i nan environment with red sunlight, then the ebony blade should be able to beat superman down

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 01:27 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Trackz
thats one of my favorite supermans feats, but supermans power usually increases with his drive or will which would explain how he cant take out foes made of kryptonite in some cases and falls to a tiny rock at others

anywho if the panther can get him i nan environment with red sunlight, then the ebony blade should be able to beat superman down

you watch smallville, don't you...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 01:32 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Raoul
you watch smallville, don't you...
....noooo

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 01:42 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cmack

superman rips him apart regardless

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 02:39 AM
cmack is currently offline Click here to Send cmack a Private Message Find more posts by cmack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by jalek moye
If superman wants to get him he will, regardless of what panther is packing
What if he's packing a cosmic cube?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 03:08 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skygunner41
I'll be back!

Originally posted by Mindset

Where did he get it ?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 03:27 AM
skygunner41 is currently offline Click here to Send skygunner41 a Private Message Find more posts by skygunner41 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

You don't answer questions with another question.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 03:31 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i've never known how they work?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 05:36 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by cmack
superman rips him apart regardless
how? a bath of a red sunlight would surely slow him, and the black panthers arsenal is also rich in magical artifacts.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 10:59 PM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Black Panther did rip mephitso's heart out by giving him a personal force field thus cutting him off from his power source.

And the logic was...

"You see; be it Magical or Physical everyone draws their power from something. The panther cut him off from his power by giving him a personal force field that reverberated every 30 seconds."

Something like that from the comics.

He was going to do this to Hulk but didn't have enough prep time.

"He wanted to use the Mephitso trick on him but he didn't have enough prep time"

Words from the comic itself.

Just saying.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 02:53 AM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

That logic doesn't really make sense, about a forcefield being able to depower them, I mean.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 04:35 AM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

That logic doesn't really make sense, about a forcefield being able to depower them, I mean.

Its a comic, I mean; does anything really make sense?

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 04:42 AM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Yes

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 04:42 AM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Yes

O rly?

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 04:43 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

apart from the cosmic containment unit, t'challa loses.

with the CC panther could just will superman to dissipate to nothingness well before superman knows what's up.

but again, other than power items it's a losing battle for the king and his kingdom.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 04:46 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Yes (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 04:46 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Apolloknight
Its a comic, I mean; does anything really make sense?

actually yea, they make sense with their own rules, and that doesnt make sense for how they are alwyas shown. A forcefield cant depower them, the writer just had to think of some crap.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 05:28 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Apolloknight
Black Panther did rip mephitso's heart out by giving him a personal force field thus cutting him off from his power source.

And the logic was...

"You see; be it Magical or Physical everyone draws their power from something. The panther cut him off from his power by giving him a personal force field that reverberated every 30 seconds."

Something like that from the comics.

He was going to do this to Hulk but didn't have enough prep time.

"He wanted to use the Mephitso trick on him but he didn't have enough prep time"

Words from the comic itself.

Just saying.

wouldnt work on superman, for several reasons. superman is a solar battery, so always has a day or two's worth of sunlight stored within his body. also, he could just vibrate out of the shield long enough to ko t'challa.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 08:41 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Raoul
wouldnt work on superman, for several reasons. superman is a solar battery, so always has a day or two's worth of sunlight stored within his body. also, he could just vibrate out of the shield long enough to ko t'challa.

I think Mageddons anti-sunlight warhead was working on Superman just fine. They can drain the sunlight out of him not just cut off his supply.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 08:58 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote